• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the value of $1 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginners can start trading with even $1 it depends of the brokers they have choose . but may be$1 is less for the expert traders but there was a day where the expert traders came up with just $1 , though they become risk through forex but the time when they enter into forex business the value of $1 was very precious for them .

Its advisable even for beginners to use bigger amount. But if that newbies really does not have enough money then I advice that he start in demo account and just trade in demo account until he get good amount of capital to start in real account. But if a newbies really want to trade using one dollar its good to try cents account.

Beginners can start trading with even $1 it depends of the brokers they have choose . but may be$1 is less for the expert traders but there was a day where the expert traders came up with just $1 , though they become risk through forex but the time when they enter into forex business the value of $1 was very precious for them .

Not good to trade with 1 dollar. It's like you can't make easily gain profit of 1 dollar or 100% in one day it will took traders to have it a week a month or more depends on their strategy and great they are in managing or stop loss. Even we think that we able to have 1 dollar from that 1 dollar trading capital this will still mean that it's not worthy to trade.

I think $1 starting fund in forex isn't a bad idea.The $1 isn't for professionals and that is why i dont expect any professional to invest into forex with such a low fund.sincerely doing forex with what we could easily be affording is the way to avoid frustration.

If it's in way of a benefit then that can be a great deal at least because that can be a one food in our nation, but as a investment then I think it's not that useful especially that you can perform out with some Boards with some excellent prices getting one money may only take some of your moments.

Actually there are the previous days where i use to work for entire day for just $1 and still now i will be working for $1 . if i know that there is a place to earn $1 then i will surly try to work there to earn that $1 . and in forex $1 investment is a not a bad idea and you can still consider it as a good investment for a volume of 0.01 trade .

But I don't recommend it really if you are going to use it as a start of earning but if this will be the start of learning then, it will be fine. I don't think you are going to make double of what you have in your trading account easily and of course, there's only small percentage to make it as profits target.

I wonder what's the value of $1 for traders. Because, we usually used the term dollar. So wondering if traders think of $1 is already big or small in terms of earnings, profit, in losses, etc. There were brokers that accept $1 as minimum deposit. And even there were traders that are satisfied with $1 profit daily.

I may even refer to the currency or the value for you as online trader or earner. As for me, in forex trading $1 is sometimes easy to reach. So, I just want to ask what's the value and how important a dollar for traders? :32 (38):

Well,forex trading is a very profitable business,i value 1 dollar because it is money but i won't value it after spending about one to two hours in the market and only made one dollar it is not valueable that way.

I would be saying that we shouldn't be expecting professionals to be saying inhere that $1 is important when they are doing forex.it isn't important to experts but $1 is majorly important to newbies just starting their forex careers.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be saying that we shouldn't be expecting professionals to be saying inhere that $1 is important when they are doing forex.it isn't important to experts but $1 is majorly important to newbies just starting their forex careers.

It si not at all good to neglect a single $ because with out that there is no huge profits . there are many people still working only for a single dollars and the best example is paid to click site . there are many online earners will will be clicking ads for days and days just to earn $1 . I am sure that most of us came from that stage .

I think 1 bucks is something that i would say go to the 55 bucks and then there we have more money as time goes on. I would add even more to this amount and that is all to it. I guess at the end we have to consider how much we are trying to earn from the forex that makes the value.

Last edited:
Right now I earned about 260 dollars this month trading in forex. So 1 dollar for me is a small amount right now. But believe me when I'm just starting to trade even if I only earn 50 cents I'm already happy. Because I know how hard it is to earn in forex trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.