• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the value of $1 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sincerely the value of $1 one can be saying is the same in the U.S the owner of the currency but a dollar in my country varies at regular intervals.guys i think the value of a dollar doesn't remain constant and that likewisely applies to other currencies.

Indeed with the fall of the currency that the value will also change but sometimes it's how you value the money that's important and not th the actual value of the money on the market. So I think that is the question of the discussion but anyway I just hope that I would be able to make the most of each dollar I have on my trading account.

I just hope that the value of 1 USD will become strong so I will be taking advantage of it. But then, obviously it seems US is having crisis. And not sure though, if possible that we can sooner have here difficulty to make dollar because of very unpredictable market.

The value of currencies doesn't remain constant it's changing daily. It's also right it's how we value it because there are people who value even a cents, but when it's really in a form of profit in Forex trading, it's not just about the one dollar, but the feeling that you make a profit even it's just a small one.

If look to the amount of $1 self look like just really small money right? but on the right hand of trader they can magic it become profit just with $1..little by little collect the earning trough forex event cent and $1 can be change become $2 and $3 and so on :D

Yeah $1 to me is kind of a high amount and to me losing 10 of it would result into losing like $10.sincerely to me $1 has much to do intimes of forex and to me losing it wouldn't be encouraging or comforteable for even a professional trader.

Yes if the right skills to trade in the forex market is there then be sure that you can turn $1 to a very reasonable amount of money instead so we have to be very carefull of our trade so that we will not loss much fund in forex trading .

- - - Updated - - -

Yes if the right skills to trade in the forex market is there then be sure that you can turn $1 to a very reasonable amount of money instead so we have to be very carefull of our trade so that we will not loss much fund in forex trading .

1 dollar is a small amount. I don't think its good idea to start trading using one dollar only. One thing I'm sure is that once you invest and trade 1 dollar even if you have cent account chance are you going to get MC since you just don't have enough room to maneuver your position against market volatility.

Definitely, it's not. And not going to also make good profits that will paid off our time to trade and also will not be enough for our daily needs. It will turn that trading 1 dollar will similar to clicking PTC or investing in hyip that can be easily turned to zero account.

Well i think it wouldn't be okay for professionals to trade with it but yet i think such an amount wouldn't be bad for a newbie to start with.it would be helping to learn much even though he or she gets to eventually lose it.sincerely to starting trade with just $1 ain't a bad idea.

a dollar could mean a million dollar :p, if you trading which collecting 1$ per close position from scalping technique, keep that profit a million time, does it mean you just got 1 million bucks just from a dollar invest than... i wish i could do that :32 (18):

although the capital cost is only $ 1, especially for beginners is all very well as for beginners at first not to quickly seek profit but how to avoid the risks, and how to master self-control so that even using capital can be ensured for a beginner would lose it than that though just $ 1 I think for starters tantamount to capital are great because they will surely fail and lose capital

Yeah that's true there is no way a beginner wouldn't be falling into a ditch at the early stage.It would just be taking him courage to stay strong and that is the much reason it would be adviceable for them to start with an amount that they can easily let go.

1 dollar not only going to earn you small earnings but its not enough to make you survive market volatility. Even if you are using cent account chance are you going to have hard time earning with this type of account. I do suggest that you spend more time posting in ptp forums and earn bonuses to trade. Than invest with your 1 dollar.

One dollar investment doesn't make sense but yet on the other hand it can be used like a test spend when one kick start his or her trading in forex.The person involved could further increase it but yet i think starting with just $1 isn't a bad idea.

With just one dollar investment for sure we can't handle it to the very volatile market and we can't have several trades simultaneously it will be going to be useless because we are just going to trade with small amount and there's not much earnings like 1 cent to 1 dollar only.

It's just hard to make something of $1. I'm just having to make something out if my $17 specially I'm not yet a good trader. So in my strategy I would need more capital. So I don't think it's is easy to make profit out of $1 capital.

Yes, you can make here 1 dollar from your trading capital of 17 dollars. I don't know why do you difficult. As you can modify your lot size and number of trades. I usually aim here 1 dollar profit before. It can be 100 pips as 1 dollar or 50 pips as 1 dollar depends on how you apply risk in your trades.

Truly speaking $1 really matters me because till now i still work in some online earning sites where i get some cents for a day . and to be frank the first amount i earned online is just $0.01 and that make me inspire and gave me a chance in online market and its my 4th year of my online work . i love to work online though it is really difficult . That is the reason i really give my respect to even a cent in my life .

I have learned that $1 indeed no matter how important would not bring any significant profit. So it's much better to have more capital so it's important that you would keep on saving more capital in forex.

Status
Not open for further replies.