• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the value of $1 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what's the value of $1 for traders. Because, we usually used the term dollar. So wondering if traders think of $1 is already big or small in terms of earnings, profit, in losses, etc. There were brokers that accept $1 as minimum deposit. And even there were traders that are satisfied with $1 profit daily.

I may even refer to the currency or the value for you as online trader or earner. As for me, in forex trading $1 is sometimes easy to reach. So, I just want to ask what's the value and how important a dollar for traders? :32 (38):

It depends on how are you as a trader. For big time traders, obviously a dollar a day is nothing. Big time traders can earn as much as $100-$500 a day so $1 is unnoticeable for them. For small time traders and for beginners that do not have enough capital or have started their account with the minimum investment, every dollar counts so with profit of $1 per day is already huge. I mean you should just want to have a dollar a day as profit than losing it.

Yeah thats definetely right. Its better we have 1dollar as our daily profit than losing it in the forex market. Obviously to me 1dollar tends to be too small but as a newbie who is really improving his skills in forex, making one dollar is very much okay. In terms of big traders, we can see they can make alot of profit in trading on daily basics. Thats it for you, they higher you invest, they higher your gain.

1 dollar can't make me earn in forex trading. If you say 200 dollars then I will say I can start trading in forex. 1 dollar is just a small amount. Its really hard to earn money using 1 dollar only. But if I will going to earn 1 dollar I will be happy. For me 1 dollar earning is good but not worth as a capital.

Yeah! one dollar is already worth it for me if I can earn a profit in Forex which is a one dollar a day that is surely good amount because I am just a beginner in Forex trading so I know I wouldn't earn 100 dollars a day and also I don't have much capital trading.

$1 will become valuable if trading with instaforex because this broker accept us to trading with even $1 in deposit account. while in other broker, $1 is not enough to reach minimum margin every trade, so these $1 become not valuable again.

There were many brokers already that lowered their minimum deposits and withdrawals because they consider traders that wanted to also trade but can't trade with big capital. Well, I will be really glad that if one day I can make here 1 dollar profit or make 1 dollar per 1 pip strategy.

Sincerely to me $1 is an amount that is cherishable to me.i wouldn't be minding if one could be doing forex with the $1 minimum deposit range.sincerely i would really love it making such just like i do in HYIP.

I still see that I'm good with having here 1 dollar as my profit daily or 1 dollar per PIP. That's better although, I will just going to try it by next month as my strategy so hopefully it will work out as I'm believing in my skills so and also got some experience to handle this strategy.

The prospect of being able to start trading with only $1 is good for beginner traders because they can still be able to experience and start trading in live mode without the need for capital. I would prefer the $1 as daily earnings for now though because when it comes to capital, there are various sources to get this initial capital like using bonuses from forex forums.

i don't know if there are any brokers that accept such low investment. from what i know the lowest amount i can see is $5. and the other broker is $10. so i don't know if we can make something out of the $1 or if any broker would accept such a small amount. and what can we expect in such a small amount. i don't think $5 is quite big. so i think better consider investing at least $5 if you are just after to learn or practice in live trading.

i don't know if there are any brokers that accept such low investment. from what i know the lowest amount i can see is $5. and the other broker is $10. so i don't know if we can make something out of the $1 or if any broker would accept such a small amount. and what can we expect in such a small amount. i don't think $5 is quite big. so i think better consider investing at least $5 if you are just after to learn or practice in live trading.
Instaforex accept 1 dollar deposit and its sponsored many ptp forums so its very popular and yet has only 1 dollar minimum amount to deposit. although I really don't know how can you trade trading 1 dollar only. But its good to have a site that has 1 dollar minimum amount to deposit only.

In Forex trading one dollar has no value at all, what profit we can earn by just trading one dollar? that's why some Forex traders are gathering some good amount of capital first before starting their trade because trading with one dollar? is such nothing at all.

In Forex trading one dollar has no value at all, what profit we can earn by just trading one dollar? that's why some Forex traders are gathering some good amount of capital first before starting their trade because trading with one dollar? is such nothing at all.
Its has a value and its 1 dollar. lols.
If you going to open a cent account your 1 dollar is worth 100 pips. If you open one position your 1 dollar value will end up 90 cents free margin or 90 pips free margin. Depends on the pair that you are trading you can do scalping. As scalping strategy you only need to put 15 pips SL and 30 pips TP. so in short you can do scalping using 1 dollar.

i think in trading each dollar have own value,even you have so much capital ,always money is in trade na,so i think each dollar have so much important in trade.but for some trade who are so much famous and always did large trading and earning 100-500 dollar in their way 1 dollar have not much value but for small trade its have own value and they can"t afford lose of 1 dollar.

That doesn't seem worthy at all trading with such amount so it might be just worthless, so as the thread question is, if what's the value of one dollar to us then for me there is no, when we are talking in Forex, but if it's in real life then that has some value for me as that is already ONE MEAL.

yeah i think that we can do more than that than just invest $1 in forex trading. i don't think you don't have to be rich to afford some good amount like $100 in capital in forex.

Yes, you don't even need to be because some even Forex broker has a free five dolllars bonus like FBS when you sign up so that has more value than one dollar because as we all know in Forex trading the more capital you have the better.

That doesn't seem worthy at all trading with such amount so it might be just worthless, so as the thread question is, if what's the value of one dollar to us then for me there is no, when we are talking in Forex, but if it's in real life then that has some value for me as that is already ONE MEAL.

For a newbie trader who would like to try their hand at live trading without enough money a dollar can help with their first live trading experience on some broker sites. Good thing though is that with forex forum bonuses we get to accumulate more funds to trade with and that amount to way more than a dollar.

I think those small amount is just way for us to gain some experience and knowledge in trading. So that we would be able to be prepared when we have enough or bigger capital in forex next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.