• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the value of $1 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's true.it would totally be wrong for anyone to think that$1 would be bringing any sort of profit but instead it would be of great importance to guys who just started the business of forex to learn a thing or the other.

If you have a cent account then I guess you can trade using 1 dollar but same time I guess you only earn mini cents only. But it does not matter at all. What matter is that you can check if your strategy will going to work. If its going to work on your favor you can open a new account in mini account and invest more capital. And if it working good for you then you open in lite account then in standard account. But its best if you started small then just increase as your confidence build up also.

That's really a difficult way to trade and to earn. Think of having 1 dollar to trade is like having 100 pips as the margin if ever we used the highest leverage. I think though that we can start as small as 10 dollars to have our confidence because i feel having 1 dollar don't give motivation particularly if I can make few cents profits for those trades.

That's really a difficult way to trade and to earn. Think of having 1 dollar to trade is like having 100 pips as the margin if ever we used the highest leverage. I think though that we can start as small as 10 dollars to have our confidence because i feel having 1 dollar don't give motivation particularly if I can make few cents profits for those trades.
That's for mini account. but if you open cent account. 1 pip is roughly about 1/10th of a cent. so you can end up having 1,000 pips in your 1 dollar investments in cent account.

Anyway the cent account has minimum lot size of 0.10 and not 0.01. But even with minimum lot size of 0.10 the 0.10 lot size 1 pip is valued 1/10th of a cent only. That's why if I trade using cent account I end up trading 1 lot size. As 1 lot size in cent account is equal to 0.01 lot size in mini account.

Although, I don't feel using cent account for just 1 dollar trading capital. I don't get what we will have in here if we are focusing already for making profits. Let's say we can have 100 pips in a day for that trade and in cent account that will be 10 cents only I don't think it's worthy to trade such amount.

If you can afford 10 dollars then why not start with 10 dollars in that way we can stand more about Forex trading, unlike when we just have one dollar as our capital it's like nothing for us in Forex trading, but of course very valuable if it's on our pocket.

I think some just test their skills with the usuage of $1.it is kind of a practical meaning they wouldn't be minding if eventually they lose it so far they learnt a lesson or the other.$1 might not be bringing good earning but it would surely be increasing knowledge to earn.

I don't know if theirs a 5 decimals cents accounts. But if their is then I guess you can actually trade with just 1 dollar. But of course you need to be satisfied with your mini cents earnings also. But the important part is not how much you earn but how your strategy works. because if you have 1 dollar and earn 10 cents per month. then in 100 dollars you earn 10 dollars per month and with 10,000 dollars you can earn 1,000 dollars per month.

For that matter investing one dollar to gain some knowledge I think that is already reasonable because we all know that it's not the ideal starting capital, if you will going to use leverage you may just end up losing that in just a seconds.

Yeah that's the major point i am trying to raise and that is that that $1 would just be like a fund to do what i would be calling a live practical to know what the market has in stock for us.i see no reason why $1 isn't important in forex trading.

Especially that a Forex brokers allowing such amount to deposit, so you can start trading with one dollar on your account, but don't you ever expect to earn something from it. It's just for the gain of knowledge, but make sure that you have enough practice using a demo account.

Yeah that's it.i as a person wouldn't be expecting much with just $1 because i know it wouldn't be helping.it is widely said that the more you put into a program,the more doors you would be opening for yourself to be in profit at any point of time.

for me, as newbie in forex :D, i think value $1 is a thing that i can use for trading, with micro account i have i can do deposit with that low and start trading, since i am not have much capital i start from now build that thing with only $1.

It can be used for that. If we really want to make it realistic to what we really goal or profits we wanted then, we will not going to have 1 dollar in trading. Still, I will just have think to have as lower as 1 dollar in Forex when, I came back in my trading and have bonus as I wanted to have 1 dollar daily profits.

I think $1 trading fund wouldn't initially be a bad idea to a forex beginner but as time goes by as he would be improving intimes of trading he or she needed not to be told that he needs to up the pay he would be putting forex since he likewisely would want to earn big.

It can be used for that. If we really want to make it realistic to what we really goal or profits we wanted then, we will not going to have 1 dollar in trading. Still, I will just have think to have as lower as 1 dollar in Forex when, I came back in my trading and have bonus as I wanted to have 1 dollar daily profits.

i think we still can get profit with $1, but not as much as we think :D, many people want to get profits like $1 or even $100 per trading or each month, but with $1 i think that is not something that is realistic for us, even like that $1 still have value for traders even not for every trader

Not doubt $1 is really very much valuable for me and not on;ly me the person who is earning with effort for them it really worth . and to be frank every $1 will make some $1000.. so i dont think no one will neglect $1 because that has its own value for them .

Yeah that is totally true.There wouldn't be an $100 if just $1 is taking away from it.In business it is said that every penny counts.i think $1 is a very important figure that everyone can be putting into any forex trading at any point of time.

Not doubt $1 is really very much valuable for me and not on;ly me the person who is earning with effort for them it really worth . and to be frank every $1 will make some $1000.. so i dont think no one will neglect $1 because that has its own value for them .
you are right about $1 will make $1000, but in fact $1 profit when you can should earn more than $5 per day with all the capital you have, i think that money($1) still have value even i can say that is low and not all traders really want to earn with that amount.

Yeah that's true.we dont expect senior investors or traders to ever think of putting $1 into any forex but yet beginners in forex wouldn't mind risking such an amount.It Is the wish of everyone to make huge profit everytime but all wouldn't be heavily huge in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.