• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it shouldn't take less more than 24 hours to arrive if you feel it correctly and all the spaces too. I observed that mine arrived almost instantly. As soon as I finished inputing my data and upon clicking the save button, I saw the notification on the messages tab but because I saw both my old WMID and the one my formal passport bears are the same, I concluded it was successful, hence the reason for the message.

[MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION], yes , the wm id has been changed just when you log into the passport page. I clicked on it, it said this account possesses so many wm ids ! So what that means? Another thing is that when i log to the purse the wm id number still the same previous number!

[MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION], yes , the wm id has been changed just when you log into the passport page. I clicked on it, it said this account possesses so many wm ids ! So what that means? Another thing is that when i log to the purse the wm id number still the same previous number!
Of course,there WMID can't change,the only time you can have a different WMID is when you create another purse in another pair. What I am saying is this,we are mostly using WMZ which is meant for dollars and if you create let me say another purse for Euro(hen the purse will be WME.

Perhaps I think that the delay often happens during the weekend because again on friday I have to wait for about 20 minutes before money which I have send from my brother account to get to mine. The thing is so annonying though, thats the only flaw they are having for now.

Perhaps I think that the delay often happens during the weekend because again on friday I have to wait for about 20 minutes before money which I have send from my brother account to get to mine. The thing is so annonying though, thats the only flaw they are having for now.
Yes,I agree with you,that is the only flaw Webmoney has,the delay in send the SMS code is very annoying at times and without it,there is no way that we can trasfer funds to another recipient. Apart from that,I think the payment processor is just fine.

[MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION], yes, they will give you a kind of another number but it doesn't mean your purse number or ID no longer exist. They understand best, the way they do it. Webmoney is sometimes complex that it takes an average user a lot of time to understand them.

Well, I really dont know which party I am to blame because I don't know if mayzus financial sector really made my payment or if they made it and then it hanged as caused by webmoney glitches. [MENTION=53902]Angelic[/MENTION] I know why I let is die that way and since then I have been able to recieve some couple of payments from them and It hasn't been delayed.

Another bigger one might happen but that is never my wish to you.

Webmoney are now making wave as the most prefered payment processor and as I see the payment processor they are not accepting hyips and some other gamble related programs.

I discovered something about Webmoney today, though I do not know if it's been happening to others before as I rarely transact from a PC, I only do it from their app. I wanted to send money to someone today and had to verify my phone number. This I mean, they sent me a code and thereafter sent me the notification by e-mail which I have not experienced before.

I discovered something about Webmoney today, though I do not know if it's been happening to others before as I rarely transact from a PC, I only do it from their app. I wanted to send money to someone today and had to verify my phone number. This I mean, they sent me a code and thereafter sent me the notification by e-mail which I have not experienced before.

I have been expriecing that to. That is how they are secured. They will send to you your password to you phone which you will have to use in logging in, then secondly when you want to send money they will send to you a pine to verify that the transaction is authorized by you.

This is not new,this is how it has been,you are not noticing it simply because you are using a mobile app to access your account. Before you can send a payment,a verification code will be send to your mobile,without you getting this code,you can't make the payments.

And sometimes it happens to me even if i didnt use the app mobile. When i tried to enter to the security area they said to enter this area you have to place your phone code via sms. They are strict relating to security matters.

I am not so sure about the webmoney these days. as the rate for the webmmoney in my local exchanger network is not high and this is something we have to consider for the spending time and money. so overall i try to avoid the webmoney from usage as well.

I am not so sure about the webmoney these days. as the rate for the webmmoney in my local exchanger network is not high and this is something we have to consider for the spending time and money. so overall i try to avoid the webmoney from usage as well.

I totally disagree with you wmz well known for their trustfulness long time ago. You can not doubt a site for their less fees. Wmz is in Russia which means it s not affected by USA rules as happened to LR. Cos Russia is great state doent care about USA policy and conflict with it mostly.

This is not new,this is how it has been,you are not noticing it simply because you are using a mobile app to access your account. Before you can send a payment,a verification code will be send to your mobile,without you getting this code,you can't make the payments.

Really I never knew they had such a very secure feature but I wonder why they never sent me a mail for any successful outgoing transaction I carry out using the app because I got the mail while using the normal website to send.

Yes,I agree with you,that is the only flaw Webmoney has,the delay in send the SMS code is very annoying at times and without it,there is no way that we can trasfer funds to another recipient. Apart from that,I think the payment processor is just fine.

Yes I recently exprienced too that of the code delay, it took time and later all started coming in because I got annonyed and kept requesting, they need to get it fixed as that is the only fault they aare having and it code delay someone who is desperate in need of local currencies.

But so long as the SMS works thereafter, it doesn't mean much as it is not a one time password kind of that lasts for a very short time like that obtainable in PM. Unless the person is in a haste and needed to complete the transaction as soon as possible.

But so long as the SMS works thereafter, it doesn't mean much as it is not a one time password kind of that lasts for a very short time like that obtainable in PM. Unless the person is in a haste and needed to complete the transaction as soon as possible.

Well, yes the password meant for logging in, I dont make use of that because when I want to login I do click on the passport and then logs in with my initial password created by me and then click on purse to get to my balance section, but then, the delay often comes when I am trying to make some transactions.

Well, yes the password meant for logging in, I dont make use of that because when I want to login I do click on the passport and then logs in with my initial password created by me and then click on purse to get to my balance section, but then, the delay often comes when I am trying to make some transactions.
I don't really understand you here. Is there any other way to log in without having to type your WMID and password which takes you to a page for you to choose your account type and thereafter, to a secured page. Though I would say I am not one of those that patronize the WMZ website for any transaction, I only go there if I have need to update my data or take a screen shot.

That is different in my country, the rate of WM is not the highest but the second highest, and also what i like about WM is the fee rate is low, only 0.8% and maximum $50. that is why i like it rather than other payment processor and right now collecting more balance, but i hope that WM could accepted by a big forex broker

Yes, rates vary from region to region and depending on where you are, it may not be the same with others. Here, WMZ has the highest rate among most local exchangers if not all. Though the rate dropped slightly from the last time I exchanged, it still maintained the highest value.

Status
Not open for further replies.