• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is depend on the exchanger also, and since mostly exchange or WM following the rate of the bank in my country that is why the rate is quite higher but some exchanger prefer to lowering the rate for WMZ, because they want to get more people that want to buy WMZ balance.

I don't really understand you here. Is there any other way to log in without having to type your WMID and password which takes you to a page for you to choose your account type and thereafter, to a secured page. Though I would say I am not one of those that patronize the WMZ website for any transaction, I only go there if I have need to update my data or take a screen shot.

You know, there is a password which was created by you initially. And normally when you are trying to loggin they will ask you either to use the sms option of which they will send to you you a password. To by pass that when you visit webmoney, click on passpost then click on login, on that page you will just need to enter your mobile number and the password been created by you and then login after that click on skip confirmation and then click on passport where your balance will be be shown to you.

You know, there is a password which was created by you initially. And normally when you are trying to loggin they will ask you either to use the sms option of which they will send to you you a password. To by pass that when you visit webmoney, click on passpost then click on login, on that page you will just need to enter your mobile number and the password been created by you and then login after that click on skip confirmation and then click on passport where your balance will be be shown to you.

Well, I never knew of this though I must say I am just good with the app. Webmoney really offers varieties of security features and the one I wish to try out anytime soon is that of the pin code where the recipient will see the funds but would not have access to it till you give him the code. That's a very secured and kind of withholding feature.

Well, I never knew of this though I must say I am just good with the app. Webmoney really offers varieties of security features and the one I wish to try out anytime soon is that of the pin code where the recipient will see the funds but would not have access to it till you give him the code. That's a very secured and kind of withholding feature.

Well, yeah the pin which is been sent to us when trying to send funds can prevent a hacker from having our funds transfered and also before the mobile number could be changed there should be a confirmation code sent to that number even if the number is been stolen or lossed, then we will need get some written documents from that network provider.

You all using their Desktop App? i prefer their web platform rather than desktop app, so it will make me easier to access them, just access their site and i can transfer and get my payment, even it is limited for $200 in one day, but i think i am not that much in my earning yet.

No, I don't use the desktop app, and I don't use the web platform frequently either. I just decided to try it out since my mobile was indisposed before I got to know about all these.
[MENTION=71]sindarin[/MENTION], you will get a code even in the Web platform.
[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION], you mean I would pass through that heck if I lose my number? That's stress!

You mean for internal transfer? Actually if you feel don't like with that security because it heads off the way you transfer then you can turn it off, i don't see any problem for turning it off, even it means your account will be riskier a bit, but as long as you can keep your credentials safe, then it isn't a big deal.

Of course I didn't say I have problem with it. I was emphasizing that it was the first tike for me to experience such since I started making use of WMZ. I can't even remember turning it on so it seems it is there on default.

Of course I didn't say I have problem with it. I was emphasizing that it was the first tike for me to experience such since I started making use of WMZ. I can't even remember turning it on so it seems it is there on default.
Yes, That is totally default as the security for all clients from unverified one to verified one, and this is why WebMoney become popular for some people who want more security with their wallet, other reason why i like Web Money is that their fee is low aside from higher rate per exchange in my country.

No, I don't use the desktop app, and I don't use the web platform frequently either. I just decided to try it out since my mobile was indisposed before I got to know about all these.
[MENTION=71]sindarin[/MENTION], you will get a code even in the Web platform.
[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION], you mean I would pass through that heck if I lose my number? That's stress!

Sure, I once tried changing my number because the one I used wasnt mine that was of my sisters and she wasnt close and had lost the number too, so that was the response which I was given and my sister had to do the welcome back of the line before I could change it. Well, they are just trying to make things safe.

Yes, in a more generalized form, Webmomey is secured and they keep providing a lot of security features to help strengthen the system the more. The only problem I have with them sometimes is the language issue where they send certain messages in Russian.

Yes, in a more generalized form, Webmomey is secured and they keep providing a lot of security features to help strengthen the system the more. The only problem I have with them sometimes is the language issue where they send certain messages in Russian.

Yeah , i face the same thing many times. For sometimes even if you are at english version, it turns to russian upon certain browsing without english buttom. For instance , when i am in security page at EN version , when i press security question the page loads in russian , i cant see any reason for that.

Yeah , i face the same thing many times. For sometimes even if you are at english version, it turns to russian upon certain browsing without english buttom. For instance , when i am in security page at EN version , when i press security question the page loads in russian , i cant see any reason for that.

Yes, the Russian language is more pronounced when you are browsing with some mobile browsers as they tend to hide certain features especially the opera mini or UC web set at default. I usually avoid this by changing my settings.

Yes, the Russian language is more pronounced when you are browsing with some mobile browsers as they tend to hide certain features especially the opera mini or UC web set at default. I usually avoid this by changing my settings.

Well, that is normal all what you need to do is click on the EN which stands for english and it would change. Well, the problem I am facing in here currently is that of the transaction pin because I had to wait for 16 mins yesterday before it could get to my phone inbox when I was about making transaction, I wish I can have it deactivated.

I think Webmoney should just work much on the delay of the security code coming to your phone inbox because if one can wait for up to that time, he can most probably miss the transaction for some time if there is a network failure, though I do not know how long it stays to expire.

Maybe that is their glitch actually that is really bad to know that WMtransfer have something like that also, i hope they could finish this issue so the internasional users can use WebMoney without any hassle or glitch, but honestly i never meet something like that before since the first time i use Web Money.

Glitch? I have that as well for a long time now. In some pages in Webmoney there is Russian and English. Though, its no problem for me but I think with the com domain is usually English and ru. will be in Russian. And it's easy to navigate our account even with the Russian language.

Though you can do so many other things even with the Russian featured language but there are just messages that come in the language. I still have a message in Russian that I haven't understood the meaning yet. I only assume it was sent to me when I changed to the formal passport and call it a kind of notification.

Does any one know a way in the wm setting page that can be used for receiving email notification when we receive money? I searched the site a lot for that but in vain. I only get email notifications when i send money. I want to know it in email when i receive funds. Any one know?

Does any one know a way in the wm setting page that can be used for receiving email notification when we receive money? I searched the site a lot for that but in vain. I only get email notifications when i send money. I want to know it in email when i receive funds. Any one know?

I know I have changed those notification settings but can't vividly remember where I got that but it should be somewhere around the settings tab. It seems it doesn't work because I do not receive notification on incoming funds only outgoing even after turning it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.