• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a help , someone tell me how tn find the transaction history. Someone told me you have to press on the purse number. I did it but i have the same page loaded. I am using uc v. 9.2 browser.

If after pressing it and it reloads press it again and it will show to you the tab where you will see the view operations, if it insists, then you will need to make use of opera mini to gain access.

I personally think that if the service gets more exchanger or the local bank withdrawal they are going to be replacing the paypal. but for years they are not giving that type of the service because of the political reason that happened with the russian based payment processor.

Implementing effective bank withdrawal and bank wire features in most countries surely will increase the chances of WebMoney taking over Paypal. As for adding more exchangers, i dont know how well that will enable it to replace paypal because paypal doesn't depend on exchangers.

I personally think that if the service gets more exchanger or the local bank withdrawal they are going to be replacing the paypal. but for years they are not giving that type of the service because of the political reason that happened with the russian based payment processor.

webmoney has already taken place of paypal in many aspects. You can find wmz in every field. You can find it in gambling , investment, exchanging sites in which paypal cant be there. And in relation to withdrawal, wmz withdraw to bank as the same as paypal. And they even offer now credit cards to charge.

Sorry. I personally didn't find webmoney on many fields. they are not being accepted in US based sites. like hosting services and the amazon.com etc. there is very much limit for the webmoney. I guess only the money laundering sectors are usign the webmoney.

Sorry. I personally didn't find webmoney on many fields. they are not being accepted in US based sites. like hosting services and the amazon.com etc. there is very much limit for the webmoney. I guess only the money laundering sectors are usign the webmoney.

You need to see that now. Webmoney are doing more greater even without accepting US citizens. They are been used as a payment method at Aliexpress which is a world wide reputated online shop and secondly 75 percent of forex brokers are making use of WMZ.

the webmoney is a good source of income for every one and here we have a choice to get money which i have earned the whole day and to withdraw our amount from webmoney we should have to make its account and then we make the daily dollars and transfer them in a webmoney account and get paid very easy

Webmoney, now being used in AliExpress is a welcome development but what are the chances of our funds getting returned to us if by any chance one gets scammed there by any trader? I can't really say because Wm has no dispute feature. Adding a dispute feature should make it better than all other payment processors.

Webmoney, now being used in AliExpress is a welcome development but what are the chances of our funds getting returned to us if by any chance one gets scammed there by any trader? I can't really say because Wm has no dispute feature. Adding a dispute feature should make it better than all other payment processors.

Aliexpress alone prevents that from happening. This is the way aliexpress works. When you make an order the money still hangs with aliexpress and when you get the product and confirm to aliexpress and they will pay to the marchant that sold stuff to you. If the goods or product is not up to the standard you want it can be returned and your money paid back.

That's very correct,Aliexpress would make sure that the recipient or buyer receives goods/items before they release funds to the seller. Back to the topic,I don't really understand Webmoney,I wanted to verify my account but I just don't know how to about it. I uploaded a scanned copy of my International Passport but yet I am still not verified.

That's very correct,Aliexpress would make sure that the recipient or buyer receives goods/items before they release funds to the seller. Back to the topic,I don't really understand Webmoney,I wanted to verify my account but I just don't know how to about it. I uploaded a scanned copy of my International Passport but yet I am still not verified.

Well, I don't know how really they operates and do the verification stuff all what I know is that I filled in the passport form and thats all, what also made me did that was to get my account succefully attached to my mayzus trading account.

If we are considering the money spending on limited shops then webmoney can be good in that way, however the webmoney is not much usable in many places. so our choices of spending the money are limited. you have to choose the money yourself and consider spending that way.

I think don't think spending will be my preferred usage of webmoney. I just see it for the investments and in my earnings. However, I've experienced difficulties in receiving sms confirmation message which not happened once but often. Which worries as it affect my transactions.

I think don't think spending will be my preferred usage of webmoney. I just see it for the investments and in my earnings. However, I've experienced difficulties in receiving sms confirmation message which not happened once but often. Which worries as it affect my transactions.

Personally, I have not been recieving the confirmation both as sms and e-mail alert even after subscribing for the e-mail. Since I use the app, I am comfortable with the way I access it but the last time I recieved some funds, the app notified me and it means they have improved the function.

Webmoney is a good payment processor that can actually be good if you want to store undisclosed money. which is why most of the people need to see that webmoney some of the time can have the issue with the payouts too. that is what makes the difference there as well.

Webmoney is a good payment processor that can actually be good if you want to store undisclosed money. which is why most of the people need to see that webmoney some of the time can have the issue with the payouts too. that is what makes the difference there as well.

I wish I could understand what you mean by fast payment because my payments from/to another Webmoney account has never been delayed. Among the exchangers I use which Exchange payments, that of Webmoney seems to be the most instant.

They are ofcourse a good payment processor and the one which I am expecting to make use of, they are the best and also hailing from russian which is a good country. I am going to start using them but I can not create a new account with my operamini browser.

I wish I could understand what you mean by fast payment because my payments from/to another Webmoney account has never been delayed. Among the exchangers I use which Exchange payments, that of Webmoney seems to be the most instant.

Well, ryuken is correct because then I have exprienced some challenges when someone trusted confirmed sending some amount of money but it took time before it got to my account it took up to 20-30 minutes. But that was just twice and it have not happened again since then.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] since the delay which you experienced with receiving funds from WebMoney happened just a Few times, then its no issue. :) What matters most is that we have a very low chance of experiencing delays when receiving or sending funds to other WebMoney users. I also haven't experienced any delay in transactions with my WebMoney.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] since the delay which you experienced with receiving funds from WebMoney happened just a Few times, then its no issue. :) What matters most is that we have a very low chance of experiencing delays when receiving or sending funds to other WebMoney users. I also haven't experienced any delay in transactions with my WebMoney.

Well, I guess I also lossed some amount of money to that glitch because then I requested payment of 5 dollars from mayzus broker and they money was said to be sent by mayzus but in still have not reached my account still date. I just certain wish I can get back my 5 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.