• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamic Ip means Ip that changes, so any browser using dynamic ip changes the ip, that is, uses different ip addresses. Mobile Browsers such as ucweb and opera do so although the main Ip associated with them is that of U.s.a and that's the reason why sometimes you receive an error from Webmoney that you are accessing your account from U.s.a. Well, I've never experienced such error with my ucweb when accessing my Webmoney account. Ensure that you use a pc next time to log into your Webmoney account.

i am very thankful to you that you made me get rid of my craziness now. I even thought that wmz might be scam but now it s clear. But do you think there is a way to set up the ip in uc? Ive seen box for setting the ip in the settings menu. Do you know how?

what you mean by dynamic ip. For isnt there a way for them to know that my ip is not ... I have closed the browser and tried several times but in fain. Does the uc brower change the ip?

.when you are likely to exprience that much is if you are trying to create newly the account and I will tell you to make use of operamini or you phone web browser that will be more better then after registering you can log in with any brower with no much stress.

.when you are likely to exprience that much is if you are trying to create newly the account and I will tell you to make use of operamini or you phone web browser that will be more better then after registering you can log in with any brower with no much stress.

i didnt understand you, do you mean i have to create wmz keeper mini account using operamini browser? But if you mean this how can i, cos it needs ynu a mobile number and when i put it it said this number already registered.

i didnt understand you, do you mean i have to create wmz keeper mini account using operamini browser? But if you mean this how can i, cos it needs ynu a mobile number and when i put it it said this number already registered.

Honestly I must say that you issues with this payment processor are not real perhaps you are faking it. Because I am able to log in with my UCWEB and even operamine and the only tiem I gets such reponses are when I tried registering newly. So pleasse lets discuss of something more invalueable.

Honestly I must say that you issues with this payment processor are not real perhaps you are faking it. Because I am able to log in with my UCWEB and even operamine and the only tiem I gets such reponses are when I tried registering newly. So pleasse lets discuss of something more invalueable.

please dont say that to me again i can login to the wmz mini keeper but the problem is when i try to deposit wmz from the planetsofbet site. I have created a ticket support in wm. But they want a screenshot. Just read my post carefully.

The truth is,if you are not experiencing any difficulty with your account doesn't meant another person is not. I have not had any issues with my WebMoney account but I have seen cases where some people complained about it. So, for [MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION] to be saying what he is saying,something must have gone wrong with his account and you heard him said he has sent a support ticket,which I think it is the best thing to do.

i am very thankful to you that you made me get rid of my craziness now. I even thought that wmz might be scam but now it s clear. But do you think there is a way to set up the ip in uc? Ive seen box for setting the ip in the settings menu. Do you know how?

You actually though WebMoney was a scam? Lols. Anyway, I've tried applying the setting in ucweb by adding a Nigeria Ip as I'm a Nigerian but it didn't seem to work. Just heed my advice by using a pc to access your WEbmoney account.

Who is saying that webmoney will go scam. Webmoney is a regulated payment processor in Russia they are well known and have been doing business with almost all the whole world for years, webmoney are no HYIPs that disappears at any given time, that have been tested and now trusted.

The truth is,if you are not experiencing any difficulty with your account doesn't meant another person is not. I have not had any issues with my WebMoney account but I have seen cases where some people complained about it. So, for [MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION] to be saying what he is saying,something must have gone wrong with his account and you heard him said he has sent a support ticket,which I think it is the best thing to do.

I do have issues with my account but its just a glitch which gets retified after some time, remember they are payment processor and no ssocial networking sites. So there are always aware of glitches and gets it fixed. So perhaps the user must have been the cause. Well, good he now can login. Thats great.

With the pace at which Webmoney is going now, I believe it will be a strong contender in the payment processor world in the nearest future. Since they have succeeded in making way into online stores and used as a mode of payment for bills in certain countries, it will soon close the gap between the conventional use of a payment processor and online shopping.

With the pace at which Webmoney is going now, I believe it will be a strong contender in the payment processor world in the nearest future. Since they have succeeded in making way into online stores and used as a mode of payment for bills in certain countries, it will soon close the gap between the conventional use of a payment processor and online shopping.
but not in so many online stores, but i like the fact that they also accepted in STEAM, which is the most used online shops for gaming things, but it is only available for some users not all users also in Alibaba it seems that WM used by many buyers and also seller of WMZ.

but not in so many online stores, but i like the fact that they also accepted in STEAM, which is the most used online shops for gaming things, but it is only available for some users not all users also in Alibaba it seems that WM used by many buyers and also seller of WMZ.

Yes they are now used there because they are trusted also not all payment processor can be used on online stores also aliexpress has their way of dealing with the business. The money remains with them until the buy confirms recieving and gratified with what he bought. Also now, wmz have taken over forex brokers since the closure of libertyreserve.

Well we dont have the stores in here that accepts the webmoney so my best bet is to use the stores from the international places which are going to be paying me that way. I don't think it would be a good deal anyway. so still going to be using them over some time if posisble.

Well we dont have the stores in here that accepts the webmoney so my best bet is to use the stores from the international places which are going to be paying me that way. I don't think it would be a good deal anyway. so still going to be using them over some time if posisble.

web money is used by every business site. Even gambling sites that are very strict has started to use wmz as a best payment option. I know some famous sites use only wmz alone. I woner how you cant use wmz in your stores. Wmz will be n. 1 processor very soon

Hello, please i want a help. When i wanted to post ive been paid by DCP i searched for the transaction in my purse account but i didnt find it i searched every window searched google but in vain. Please someone tell me where the hell can i find the transaction history?

The problem am having with webmoney is just that since I signup I have not gotten any verification process or sms on my phone as well so I have no other option than to contact them but no avail

Well I can't use their desktop based application because it has the russian language and you see it is harder to use the app. that said, it would be harder to manage such application sometimes it woould not be harder to manage such things there at all. that is what i have thought most of the time.

Hello, please i want a help. When i wanted to post ive been paid by DCP i searched for the transaction in my purse account but i didnt find it i searched every window searched google but in vain. Please someone tell me where the hell can i find the transaction history?
That's weird if you can't see your transaction. You just need to click your purse account and then, it will show the transactions and then, just click again the transaction for the further details. You can post screenshot if you can't still find it.

web money is used by every business site. Even gambling sites that are very strict has started to use wmz as a best payment option. I know some famous sites use only wmz alone. I woner how you cant use wmz in your stores. Wmz will be n. 1 processor very soon

Not every business site. webmoney is russian and they don't have much of the US based sites. I have realized that some of the people who are into the webmoney and other similr payment processor from the non US places are going to be having issues if they are not accepted at US.

Not every business site. webmoney is russian and they don't have much of the US based sites. I have realized that some of the people who are into the webmoney and other similr payment processor from the non US places are going to be having issues if they are not accepted at US.

Yes they are a well regulated payment processor in russian and I love the way which they restrict US citixen in order to avoid US money laundry agencies from attacking them. I think they shouldn't allow hyips cause that will down grade their reputations.

Status
Not open for further replies.