• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you have at least 2 brokers?

I have two reason why I join a forex broker site. One is that they have good ptp forum that I can earn bonus funds that I can use to trade and make profit. Two I can make good income because that forex broker site is regulated.

I trade with several accounts of different brokers. Every company has some advantages. What about Fresh, it provides low spreads, fast order execution and no requotes. And they allow to use advisers or scalping. If you have some questions, just contact their Customer Support. It's really helpful.

I have two reason why I join a forex broker site. One is that they have good ptp forum that I can earn bonus funds that I can use to trade and make profit. Two I can make good income because that forex broker site is regulated.
Yes if you have found a good broker then there is no need to open a second account, but still if you could bifurcate your investment with two brokers then even if you get scammed then you part of the investment is safe.

I don’t support this way of trading! Yes, there have so many market maker Forex brokers! But, traders have to select their trading broker so sincerely! For being a good trader, a fresh trading broker is another important parameter here!

I don’t like this way of trading! But, traders need to select their trading broker very carefully! Because, trading with a market maker broker is the worst thing, in addition with a market maker broker success is really impossible.

I have seen traders generally believe in FPA to see the trader’s reviews.
I basically prefer their beginner boot camp section.

It is a good idea to diversify things. Now technology has so improved that traders can manage multiple account with a single master account. Lots of services and applications are out there to do the job.

I agree that there's nothing bad in having several accounts with different brokers. It reduces the risks to lose everything. Plus, different brokers might have various assets and trading conditions.

I agree that there's nothing bad in having several accounts with different brokers. It reduces the risks to lose everything. Plus, different brokers might have various assets and trading conditions.

That's right. Different brokers have different conditions so if a trader is thinking about putting money on different brokers then he or she should go through the conditions which satisfies his trading needs.

Personally I don't like trading by several brokers at the same time. Maybe only on a demo or cent account. It's because I can focus 100% only when I trade by one broker and I know everything about it.

More experienced traders have changed several brokers, as all traders can't be satisfied with one broker, that's why they can easily choose another trading platform.

Personally I don't like trading by several brokers at the same time. Maybe only on a demo or cent account. It's because I can focus 100% only when I trade by one broker and I know everything about it.

Well it is individual preference in my opinion. Some people will prefer to diversify their capital in to several brokers and use the copy trading service to manage their trades. There are technologies to do this kind of stuff. But it all depends on individual traders.

No, i don't think you need two brokers. Only one reputed broker will do. If you listen to two brokers, you will confuse yourself and make the bad decisions. Find a good broker and listen to what he has got to offer you.

Well, I remember the old saying that you should not put all your eggs in one basket and It is probably true in the financial market.

So,

- should you have at least 2 brokers?
- What is the brokers you choose?
- Your strategies about investment in each broker, such as percent of fund in each broker, withdraw and deposit, etc.

Feel free to share your thought. :)

If you have doubt on transparency on your 1st broker, then go for the 2nd one. But personally I am trding with a single broker.

Frustration grows from poor mentality so try to strengthen your mentality before diving into trading. We lack strong mentality of trading so we can’t go too far in trading.

Broker plays a vital role in trading and ECN brokers serve traders with the best trading facilities. If you have high interest for Forex trading, drive it to the right direction. Eurotrader offers high leverage, narrow trading spread and high deposit bonus so their traders can earn large amount of profit.

A professional trader concentrates on analysis more and more because when a trader has a good trading signal, he or she can earn good amount of profit by opening and closing trade according to the signal.

Forex is addictive just because of its unlimited profit sharing ability. But don’t make any mistake. Avoid trading while market volatility is on.