• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you have at least 2 brokers?

If you are trading with low money then it hardly matters how many brokers you own or have. but to be honest. I think you should consider that having 2 brokers is something you need to understand for making much better money by comparing them. it is good for comparison when you add more than 100 bucks in each of them.
Well, I think there is a point in the fact that it depends on how much funds or capital the person has. There are still people that even if they do not have much in their account, they would still prefer sharing it between/among brokers.

As I said before, how many broker is needed is depended on the person's demand or thinking. If a person wants or doesn't get all the requirements from one broker then he can use multiple brokers.

Well, that means the person may be requiring a lot from brokers because most brokers offer very similar features which I think are the basics one need except in the area of withdrawal and deposit method or the minimum deposit. That even makes me to think that in the nearest future, brokers offering cent accounts will have some greater chances of attracting traders because so many are initiating the idea of trading in cent accounts.

Well, that means the person may be requiring a lot from brokers because most brokers offer very similar features which I think are the basics one need except in the area of withdrawal and deposit method or the minimum deposit. That even makes me to think that in the nearest future, brokers offering cent accounts will have some greater chances of attracting traders because so many are initiating the idea of trading in cent accounts.

Yes, off course. A trader's requirements never stops at minimum deposits or payment methods. Different traders has different requirements or demands. Such as someone need a broker who allows scalping. Some one need a highest leverage facility. And maybe someone needs both of them. And now about the brokers. Some brokers allows scalping but not giving high leverage. Some broker is not allowing scalping but giving high leverage. And some broker may give both facility. Now decide which trader will go to which broker.

Well, they are very good point and some traders are good at making variety of choices when it comes to trade. I know of one that have account with about eight different brokers and I keep asking myself if he wants his name in the prints of those that are versatile in Brokers' experience.

Well, they are very good point and some traders are good at making variety of choices when it comes to trade. I know of one that have account with about eight different brokers and I keep asking myself if he wants his name in the prints of those that are versatile in Brokers' experience.

Really its looks funny. Well, I never thought of someone having 8 brokers. I know only one who is trading with 3 brokers. I always though of asking him the reason behind this but never tried. But he is using 3 brokers then maybe there will be some reason.

I think you can see that 2 brokers most of the time can make things better if you are spending the money wisely.however there is not much benefit from the working with the 2 brokers. that is something you have to realize while you work with two brokers and can't manage them.

Really its looks funny. Well, I never thought of someone having 8 brokers. I know only one who is trading with 3 brokers. I always though of asking him the reason behind this but never tried. But he is using 3 brokers then maybe there will be some reason.
Yes, even if your choices are limitless, you can always find very few Brokers that can meet a combination of all your needs. The number of Brokers I would have at a time could be 2 to the maximum and only on a condition that one offers a particular type of account I like which is not offered by my preferred Broker.

Yes, even if your choices are limitless, you can always find very few Brokers that can meet a combination of all your needs. The number of Brokers I would have at a time could be 2 to the maximum and only on a condition that one offers a particular type of account I like which is not offered by my preferred Broker.

That's true. For me 1 or 2 brokers are most preferable. Only in that case that one broker is not fulfilling your all requirements, then only we can choose for other broker.

Dealing with more than one broker will be good in a way that you can try and test every broker and stick with the best of them. You cant know the broker without trying it for real. And since brokers bairly turn to scam. It s a better idea to try more than one brokers.

Dealing with more than one broker will be good in a way that you can try and test every broker and stick with the best of them. You cant know the broker without trying it for real. And since brokers bairly turn to scam. It s a better idea to try more than one brokers.

If I follow your way then there are some possibilities. If i deal with 3 brokers, as per your term that to check who is scamming. If the third broker scams then we will regret. And I don't think that we are dealing to check who is scammer. If 1st broker is scamming then we can shift to 2nd broker. But if 1st one is not scamming then why to go for other broer, who may or may not scam.? Hope I made it clear.?

You have a point though but I still think that getting a regulated broker who meets your need is a key to limiting those scams. Suffice it to say that there are brokers who might not meet all your needs but a combination of a couple of them will definitely make more sense.

You have a point though but I still think that getting a regulated broker who meets your need is a key to limiting those scams. Suffice it to say that there are brokers who might not meet all your needs but a combination of a couple of them will definitely make more sense.

I agree with you. If you meet all the requirements from one broker then deal with them can limit your money being scam. If you are scammed, then you can move on to other broker. But dealing with other broker before that increases the chances of being scammed.

Having one trusted broker to me is good, but then as so many of use are in need of different qualities like in the sense that some brokers obviously does not welcome the scalping trading method, that makes it necessary to get one that allows it. Such reason could be why we should have more than one or two brokers.

It is right. Most of the brokers does not allow scalping. As per my requirements i need brokers who allow minimum investment, allows scalping and gives high leverage. If I get all the things with one broker then it is ok. If it is not possible then only I will look for 2 or 3 brokers.

It is right. Most of the brokers does not allow scalping. As per my requirements i need brokers who allow minimum investment, allows scalping and gives high leverage. If I get all the things with one broker then it is ok. If it is not possible then only I will look for 2 or 3 brokers.

Well, there are no possible ways that you will be able to have all things with just one broker so therefore. You will need to adjust your requirement. As for me mayzus broker allow scalping and I am cool with them. And their minimum deposit is good. What would make me register for another broker is just because of the bonus.

Yes, because, just like a Forex trader there's no perfect broker that we will have not all what we need in just one broker. And yet, having multiple brokers given us the chance to determine which will be suitable and more appropriate in our trading.

I only invest with one broker and open demo account with other brokers for practice purpose. Most times I give more attention to the account which I invested in.

Well, there are no possible ways that you will be able to have all things with just one broker so therefore. You will need to adjust your requirement. As for me mayzus broker allow scalping and I am cool with them. And their minimum deposit is good. What would make me register for another broker is just because of the bonus.

Well, it depends on the person's requirement. It is not necessary that person has many requirements. Well as per mayzus is a good broker. But it has more spread than instaforex. But as per payment process mayzus is better than instaforex. So a selection of a person is necessary.