• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you have at least 2 brokers?

Regarding the brokers that have some hidden charges. That is true but then mostly you can see them among the non regulated or faked regulated brokers. And also a trader who is well exprienced and must have traded with a broker that is well regulated will see the difference.

Well, it is good having two brokers as we are been adviced on never to put all eggs in one basket.

It is left for the trader to decide if he or she wants to have two brokers or one broker. I have seen a trader who said he has 6 brokers. The thing that will make a trader to have so many brokers is when he or she is a full time trader and when he or she is trading with huge capital. In other to be safe from one broker being scam, he or she can open account in different brokers.

working with more than one broker maybe will give us more benefits, stick on one broker won't make us realize that there are more better services that we may need from other brokers instead of our current broker, comparing with working on other brokers will make us well experienced working with them and assess them as good broker or not

As a beginner we can try for 2 or more brokers but when a trader is satisfies with services of any one broker he should concentrate on that particular one , Do not be confused with more brokers.

If situation warrants there is no harm in having account with two brokers. There are traders who wish to try out new ideas in a real account. To mitigate risk a micro or cent account can be opened. On the other hand, tested ideas can be traded as usual using a main account with another broker. Some traders may wish to trade using a 4digit and 5-digit brokers. There may also be traders who wish to scalp in one account and do swing trading in another. In such circumstances there may not be a possibility to trade with a single broker. So, an account with two or more brokers can be opened and traded with.

Though brokers proven reliable, doesn’t mean that we need to put all eggs in one basket. We need to spread the money and remain prepare for the worst. When unexpected things happen and brokers going to bankrupt, we have money life to start again and fulfill living expenses.

For me i think have about more than one broker is really wasting our own time. No one can get much profit with it and it will be so hard to handle, unless you are some kind of pro that has been trading for more than 5 years maybe that is fine.

It is a choice of the trader himself but in the business of Forex, it is always safer to split your investment. There is an increased tendency that when you spread it out, you wouldn't get in the hook when the going gets tough with one broker or something unfavourable happens to one of your brokers.

It is a choice of the trader himself but in the business of Forex, it is always safer to split your investment. There is an increased tendency that when you spread it out, you wouldn't get in the hook when the going gets tough with one broker or something unfavourable happens to one of your brokers.
It is good but be careful when choose your own broker. Not all brokers are good, even we are trying to split our own money we will easily loss it if we cannot manage it that brokers. Using one broker is better rather than two brokers especially if you can't manage your money there.

I think there is no need to trade with two different brokers. Trade with one broker is enough but broker should be reliable and regulated.

I have four forex broker sites right now and 13 total trading accounts. My main goal is to keep on having more and more trading capital and more and more trading broker sites in order to make sure that I can spread my funds and not loss all if one forex broker sites goes down.

I've tried many brokers for the first time trading in forex. each of them have many different advantages and disadvantages. Right now, I'm active and have been trading in Liteforex,roboforex,and fbs. these are best for me..

@sindarin, that's right though but I think that any trader who is on to the real happenings and informed about broker's activities which he can find in forums and review sites shouldn't easily fall in to the trap of losing out their money easily.

I have now 5 forex broker sites that is active right now. The main reason why I keep on adding more forex broker sites in my list is to make sure that I diversify my investments. So even if one going to go down at least I still have others to make me earn money. My main goal is really to have 10 different fore broker sites and I'm already half way to my goal.

Have experiences in many broker is good for us, we can know which broker that good for making money. I've use 3 broker right now,Liteforex,FBS,and FXCM

I use services only of one broker because the completely suit me. Why distract your attention and divide your deposit to different sources, I think it can only harm your trading..

I think having two brokers are not good decision. I have only one broker 1LOTSTP and I am satisfied with it. 1LOTSTP has fast execution and good customer support.

In the past i have used more than one brokers for trading but my earnings dropped and i finally noticed that i was not trading well because of multiple brokers and my earnings reached to the previous level again when i used single broker.

I already have 5 active forex broker right now and my dream is to have minimum of 1,000 dollars on each trading account. I do hope that I can achieve this soon. In one account I only have 20 dollars trading capital and its a lite account so I can't trade. I do need to have more paypal capital to trade in here.

There are many things that would propel a trader to have more than one broker, if there are brokers offering some positive and mouth watering bonuses, the trader might get attracted to such and in most cases, that is always the main reason why certain traders move from broker to broker.