• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you have at least 2 brokers?

Well, it depends on the person's requirement. It is not necessary that person has many requirements. Well as per mayzus is a good broker. But it has more spread than instaforex. But as per payment process mayzus is better than instaforex. So a selection of a person is necessary.

I think the requirements needed should be things that could attribute to more profits. For me the basic requirements needed in a broker should be being regulated, fast payment and low spread. Other additional thing should be bonus and it attributes no much to success.

I think the requirements needed should be things that could attribute to more profits. For me the basic requirements needed in a broker should be being regulated, fast payment and low spread. Other additional thing should be bonus and it attributes no much to success.

Now see, one of your requirement is fast payment, where instaforex lacks behind. But as per your second requirement low spread, mayzus has higher spread. So if your requirement would based on one thing, then the choice would clear.

No i dont think so because if you will take suggestion f two broker you defiantly get confuse in trading s better to trade with single broker.
I agree with you. The more brokers you have, the more confused you're. It is better to work with one broker and give them all the attention.

I agree with you. The more brokers you have, the more confused you're. It is better to work with one broker and give them all the attention.

Well it is also true, that more you have brokers, more you have to keep records. And sometimes you get confused. But as I said earlier, requirements of traders also matters.

Well it is also true, that more you have brokers, more you have to keep records. And sometimes you get confused. But as I said earlier, requirements of traders also matters.

A well organized trader will not be confused when using different brokers due to making use of different brokers does not necessary mean that you will have to trade in all at the same time but you will have to trade with the one that meets your requirements at the moment.

Now see, one of your requirement is fast payment, where instaforex lacks behind. But as per your second requirement low spread, mayzus has higher spread. So if your requirement would based on one thing, then the choice would clear.

But that doesn't mean that it is only these two brokers that abound. They are among the list of the popular ones which still offer some low minimum. But generally, no matter what your choices are, it will be much possible for you to get just two brokers meeting all your basic requirements.

A well organized trader will not be confused when using different brokers due to making use of different brokers does not necessary mean that you will have to trade in all at the same time but you will have to trade with the one that meets your requirements at the moment.

Yes, you are right. Experienced traders can easily maintain their records. Because they are habituated by dealing with different brokers. So they keep everything at fingertips.

I think some of the users do use the more than one broker and they have no isues with that. in some cases we have to understand that there are some people who can not manage more than 1 because it would be possible to know how the way is managed there.

And who told you that I am trading just with mayzus broker alone, and also mayzus has a lower spread conpared to some other brokers that have the spread as 100 and above. Mayzus no matter what have at most which I have see 25 for some major pairs like EURUSD and they have the fast payment.

And who told you that I am trading just with mayzus broker alone, and also mayzus has a lower spread conpared to some other brokers that have the spread as 100 and above. Mayzus no matter what have at most which I have see 25 for some major pairs like EURUSD and they have the fast payment.

I am not talking about you. I have given an example that an experienced person will go to that broker, where he will meet his requirements. Not saying about a newbie who will follow others.

I am not talking about you. I have given an example that an experienced person will go to that broker, where he will meet his requirements. Not saying about a newbie who will follow others.

well, that right because when we will expect having all thing in just one broker we can see that will be impossible so therefore the best is select those essential ones in the sense that as you've said the low spread and fast paying one but should be regulated also.

In my opinion, it is better to have one broker, so that you don't get confused or distracted having more than one broker to attend to.

Only if it is a dire necessity, it is advisable to trade with two brokers. If a broker is selected after careful analysis then there is no need to think of another broker. Irrespective of the number of brokers with whom we have an account, it is advisable always to withdraw some portion of profits regularly.

For newbie it is advised to select one reputed broker to start with. When you understand more things and if you see that your requirement is not getting fulfilled. Then you can see for other broker. In this mean time you will understand how to select a broker.

yes in my opinion you should have more than one broker..because if any problem any one broker your trading could not disturb by that..

To me there is no point in having two brokers if really one broker that I have is gratifying to me. What could make me get more than one broker is maybe the one which I am using isnt that all what I want, having a one regulated and trusted broker is good for me.

Well, you can test them out to see which is better. Some of them do not charge fees for deposit and give greater bonuses and lower spread and better service support and fast liquidation so you should go with them. Some of them are more experienced, have more advance trading platform, and have more volumes traders so it helps them not to snip you so they're worth a try. Some of them have more free money to give away in contests so you can try them. Some of them like Etoro have a dynamic social network that allow you to copy other successful pro trader and help you make money so why not.

These days, a lot of brokers offer very similar features and it exists among themselves. A cross section of them offer no fees on deposit and withdrawal, bonuses on deposit, low spread and I wonder if there is any that doesn't provide perfect customer service. The place I see The major difference these days is in the area of the type of accounts they offer. Traders are now utilizing the cent account the more and it seems not all brokers want to introduce it. That could easily make one go for more than just one broker.

These days, a lot of brokers offer very similar features and it exists among themselves. A cross section of them offer no fees on deposit and withdrawal, bonuses on deposit, low spread and I wonder if there is any that doesn't provide perfect customer service. The place I see The major difference these days is in the area of the type of accounts they offer. Traders are now utilizing the cent account the more and it seems not all brokers want to introduce it. That could easily make one go for more than just one broker.
There are some brokers that charge you hidden charges and do weird things over night as I've read some stories from traders so when I see such a story I'm not inclined to use that broker. Also, some have higher spread and poorer service and slower liquidity. Also, some ask for high deposit amount and do not give good bonus upon deposit and also some do not offer trading to my country. So we should check them all out. Some website server is slower than others.

There are some brokers that charge you hidden charges and do weird things over night as I've read some stories from traders so when I see such a story I'm not inclined to use that broker. Also, some have higher spread and poorer service and slower liquidity. Also, some ask for high deposit amount and do not give good bonus upon deposit and also some do not offer trading to my country. So we should check them all out. Some website server is slower than others.

That is why the trader should do some independent research about any broker he wishes to trade with. I wouldn't say that intrusted and incredible brokers do not exist but the much I have seen and used have some good qualities.