• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not really aware for such maintenance because I am not really the type who opens their account in daily basis because I only open my Liberty reserve account when I will send some payment, as I have my notification for new payment enable so can see that through my email address.

I'm dry bone again in my LR accounts. I have many LR accounts but its again empty. Only one account has 5 dollars on it. I really hope that after two weeks I will have funds in my LR accounts again. My earnings in forex trading is slow right now. But I'm hoping for recovery and I'm trying to balance my forex accounts so that I will not get MC that's why all of my funds are exhausted right now.

Where do you sell your LR funds exactly? Yet, you seems to have more LR funds coming from the Forex trading which I also want to in this year. To fully focus to gain more LR funds in the investment sites not much in HYIP but mostly in Forex.

Getting LR balance is really easy for me nowadays and that is why i have not been able to be so active in forums,i accumulate LR balance through HYIPs,for instance,if i invest $10 LR i make about $2-$3 within 24 hours so you can imaging how much LR profits i would make if i invest $100 LR in just a day

LR is a good payment processor and it is good for the people who wants to have the anonymous payment proecssing. you can also have the money that is withdrable via the exchanger there. I am sure there are some of the exchangers to get paypal as well as most people do.

Where do you sell your LR funds exactly? Yet, you seems to have more LR funds coming from the Forex trading which I also want to in this year. To fully focus to gain more LR funds in the investment sites not much in HYIP but mostly in Forex.
I don't. I usually revolve it. From LR to PP since PP has no charge when I request payments more than 7,000 pesos. And since I do charge 10 to 15% fees if you want to exchange your PP to LR. I end up making profit by just exchanging my LR to PP and plus I can withdraw it in paypal free of charge. lols.

You mean that you don't sell your LR funds to another exchanger and rather to exchange it to PP and then, withdraw it to your bank account. I thought you sell but not know that you still continue exchanges in some cases I will have in need of some funds if ever.

LR is a good payment processor and it is good for the people who wants to have the anonymous payment proecssing. you can also have the money that is withdrable via the exchanger there. I am sure there are some of the exchangers to get paypal as well as most people do.

i think this anonymous-like system that LR have, that make them popular in high risk business such as HYIP or Forex, and also it is easier to get fund with them, since there are a lot of exchangers that want to exchange their funds.

liberty reserve is one of the best choices for all of us who run online businesses for e-currency is very simple and how to make it and the security level is high and we do not need to verify the credit card because we only need to verify your liberty reserve account just by using email and transaction processing by using liberty reserve more practical and fast

I agree to that; the easy to use system that LR portrays has made this payment processor to be used by many as there's no need for any form of verification in order to register. The disadvantage of LR is that its not possible to trace a scammer which makes it very easy for people's LR account to get hacked.

That makes it easy for some people especially for some people who may have some problem in the verification with some other payment processor because in here you don't need any kind of verification as you can use your Liberty reserve right away when you have the password and some other code.

Since i spend my time in PTP forum, Forex forum, HYIP, and also in Forex so that is why i use LR as one of e-currency that i use to earn every day. And i am glad that they are so easy to use so until now i still don't have much problems with them so far.

Yes, it's a must to have Libertyreserve account because you engaging yourself in such business as it's the main e-currency that is used. It's just so easy to use LR and the security features that providing to us, is really great because we are sure that our account is safe.

I have done two exchanges this month and think that it is good for sure. I would be spending the money into the bank there because that is how i am seeing the things these days for the LR. it is better to cashout and get the money before LR has similar trouble like mos tother cyprus type of the processors.

Well,this time i don't think i will being doing that of the exchanging stuff,i am saving up funds in my libertyreserves private account so as to use them for investments or use it when an important need raises for now i don't have anything to spend it on,and also libertyreserve is more reliable and secured.

- - - Updated - - -

Well,this time i don't think i will being doing that of the exchanging stuff,i am saving up funds in my libertyreserves private account so as to use them for investments or use it when an important need raises for now i don't have anything to spend it on,and also libertyreserve is more reliable and secured.

I choose to use LR beccause i do have few LR exxchangers here in my country and i regular exchange the money and get the local funds in my bank account. it works most of the time but we have to see how that helps for some of the people as we go ahead with that.

I also have used LR because of it's better value that other methods and yet, we also have many local exchangers that have fair enough exchange and yet almost instant transaction depends on the exchangers you have found. That's why there are many online earners that use LR for making investments because, they don't have problem in buying and selling LR funds.

Well,i have no idea of exchanger when i started using libertyreserve,just that i liked the name and i decided opening an account and later i found out that the payment processor is the best and also has so many exchangers here and at a good rates compared to other payment processors currencies.

It has more value than in other payment processors because, they usually put it in investments. Since, most of the exchangers are also investors in those programs and LR is the best for that matter and sometimes they also accept other payment methods to of course, alternatives in LR.

It has more value than in other payment processors because, they usually put it in investments. Since, most of the exchangers are also investors in those programs and LR is the best for that matter and sometimes they also accept other payment methods to of course, alternatives in LR.

Libertyreserve is the leading payment processor available today and there could be hardly any site on the internet that does not accept libertyreserve. Almost all Forex brokers accept libertyreserve and I think there are two major reasons behind this huge success of libertyreserve

1. Its Low fees
2. Its No dispute policy

Status
Not open for further replies.