• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, it seems you haven't done checking those exchangers. Obviously, many are in LR funds if you only read in forum communities. You will see that HYIP and other investments are popular means and investments and many are keep trying to have LR funds and therefore exchangers are for it. And yet, there are even those who wanted to exchange Paypal to LR.

Yes the demand fir Lr is really high this days and in our country also there are offering a very good rates to Lr funds . the main reason is Forex , Hyip and PTC sites and almost all of the online earning sites are making use of Liberty reserve as the major payments source . I am just planing to start a exchanges but i think its will take a lot time for me .

LR is a good payment processor and you have to see that sometimes it would not be easy to see that there are many exchangers out there. I would however think that we can see if the exchangers are working for the most of the part in hidden way. but you can see 5-10 sites are closed from indian exchangers.

LR is a good payment processor and you have to see that sometimes it would not be easy to see that there are many exchangers out there. I would however think that we can see if the exchangers are working for the most of the part in hidden way. but you can see 5-10 sites are closed from indian exchangers.

well,thats risght they are the best so far at least i have earned good amount of money with them,well,i can also see that very soon vert body will strongly forcus on this payment processor because they are giving us good service as well as good fee as well compared to other payment processor.

Yes, the fee is really one of the best thing because it's really small fee that when you receive one dollar there will be just one cent deduction so you will have 99 cents. I really love to use my Liberty reserve account because I know I can earn more using my LR account.

I agree many of us have earned the good money from them and we should be thinking about how to make more money as well. i have yet to get some good exchangers for the money that i have earned so far and would like to see if i can do anything else for the time being.

I just noticed that LR will have non developers api probably tomorrow in my time. I'm not sure the looks for it or if this will serves for the normal users. It's just 13 hours left I think. I'm still looking for more funds in LR and sometimes thinking to exchange other payment processors to LR.

Non developers APi means the form and the button generator they make it with few clicks. and the developers API means the SCI and the API will be changed. so we have to see if the payments are going to be made there regular way and not lose while they add the service there. good thing that they are working behind with something new.

I think it is my trustable payment processor, but in other hand it can be trap because of so many people use it for fraud. I heard some of my friend feel disturbed with some suspicious email came to their inbox. beware of this case. remember that Liberty Reserve Admin always put our first name in email. but fraud mail did not came with this. They only say, "dear our customer/ dear Mr./Mrs."

It seems based on my observation upon logging in to my account it's actually faster now to access my account and yet, yesterday they have seem to have server errors probably few hours only but now its fine and very fast. I hope businesses with LR is now normalized.

Theirs an update maintenance yesterday so I guess that is the main reason why you feel that theirs a slow down. But now the site is running smoothly. I still do hope that creditcard features will be added soon. I really need the creditcard features as I want to invest in forex and hope to make money in forex.

Liberty reserve is one good payment processor that makes it better for me to have money and that is moving directly to the bank if the local exchanger is found. i wonder how much they re going to be in demand these days as there are many other new payment processors out there.

Finally, it's back at the same time after the server errors that I was continuously experience before are now changed into a fast LR site. Yet, I think it's effective to see LR to have fast transactions aside from their instant transactions. Meaning, they are fast to load and easy to accomplish the transactions now.

Actually maintenance is really very important for the payment processors . and especially for Liberty Reserve it is one of the high used payment processor now so it should need a very good maintenance very frequently . I am using Liberty reserve as one of my major payment processor for all my transactions .

LR is changed with old API andf ew other things. they had downtime for a day and now they are back and are quick for now. it would be quite good to see how that is going to work now. because making buttons for the LR is easy and money receieving is also more quick thna other payment processors.

I'm just wondering if this creditcard features in LR is just for a show or what. Because until now its not yet added and its seems I don't heard anyone say that their account has creditcard. I do hope I can earn good amount of money via LR and I really do hope to have CC attached to my account in LR so that I can invest in forex.

I'm just wondering if this creditcard features in LR is just for a show or what. Because until now its not yet added and its seems I don't heard anyone say that their account has creditcard. I do hope I can earn good amount of money via LR and I really do hope to have CC attached to my account in LR so that I can invest in forex.

Yes i was also just wondering what was the program with that . at the launch they have done a big show off with a very long time maintenance but now what is the problem with this program . And as you said there is no person taking about that is that working or not . or its just for show off ??

Well they are back online now and that is what matters for now atleast. That said, if the API is more easy compared to the previous one then i guess it would be good in terms of the program owner and the money manager. these people are going to build things the easy way for sure.

Did LR site went for maintenance because of this new API version,i don't think so,the maintenance wasn't that long,it only lasted for about 18 hours,ayways they are now back now,I think this API is meant for users making multiple payments or transfers without even login in to the account

- - - Updated - - -

Did LR site went for maintenance because of this new API version,i don't think so,the maintenance wasn't that long,it only lasted for about 18 hours,ayways they are now back now,I think this API is meant for users making multiple payments or transfers without even login in to the account

Yes it went into the under construction for few hours and they are still doing the maintenance as the new changes are being made. so it would takes some time there for the most of the people depending on the changes in the maintenance side and that said, i am thinking about the other payment changes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.