• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, India seems to have a lot of people who trade the LR and they are also giving a good rate there. I don't thnk things are going to be harder as time goes on. It seems to me that as time goes on we just have to see how much value LR retains for us and that is what matters.

As long we can get good value to our money the better. Right now I just feel that in our country the value of our currency is getting stronger and stronger and that's why when we exchange our dollar to Peso we end up having less peso. But the good thing is this. We can earn good amount of money in here.

Yes, better to exchange now because the rate gets fluctuatesd and it seems sometimes we have no other options for the manging the money. So I sell LR whenever there is good rate and avoid stocking the LR. it works most of the time because there is a demand for the LR from many people.

That's very correct,that's what i do too,i don't stock my LR funds,i sell it on time when there the rates are high,right now,in my country the rates for LR has really dropped so i am not planning to sell much for now,i would just wait till it increases then i would sell

I see, same here. I guess during the march and the april time the tax and stuff comes so that rate of the dollar is going to be low for the countries. I am sure it will rise agian in few months. But till then we can have sufficient money in th pocket so that we cna get LR for sure. That is what I think there for sure.

I don't think thats will affect me that much because when ever the dollar rates get low i do stop selling and keeps accumulating if i should have some,so therefore when it gets low definately it will affect the rate of libertyreserve but i will have to wait and stop selling until it gets back to a reasonable rate.

That's very correct,that's what i do too,i don't stock my LR funds,i sell it on time when there the rates are high,right now,in my country the rates for LR has really dropped so i am not planning to sell much for now,i would just wait till it increases then i would sell
I don't really check when the exchange rates are high or not but I mostly sell my LR whenever I'm in need of real cash. I always sell my LR when I have very high funds so that may be the reason why I don't really consider the rates before selling my LR funds.

I usually try to make sure I can earn the best rate for my LR and that's why I prefer to find a buyer for my LR than sell my LR. In this way I can charge good rate for my LR some how. And usually I earn 5 to 10% more if I find a buyer than just sell it to an exchanger site.

I don't really check when the exchange rates are high or not but I mostly sell my LR whenever I'm in need of real cash. I always sell my LR when I have very high funds so that may be the reason why I don't really consider the rates before selling my LR funds.
For me i do really check the rates of LR before selling my LR balance,the last one that i sold,i sold it for $1 LR = N173,but now the rate is now $1 LR = N163,there is N10 difference,though i sell at cheaper rates too when i am seriously in need of cash

In our country two years ago 10 LR = 42.68 pesos now its only 39.60 pesos. That's really a big loss for me. I'm hoping that our peso will going to depreciate so that I can get more of my US dollars. And since when I receive LR funds I pay 1 cent per 1 dollar and when I exchange I also need to shoulder the 1 cent per dollar fees. I end up having less of what I receive before.

[MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION],same thing here you shouldn't expect the rate to be fixed because it has to do with our economy as well,and obviously,each and every country suffers from dynamic economy,here in my country libertyreserve rates changes on daily bases though most exchanger intentionly do that in order to make profits.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION],same thing here you shouldn't expect the rate to be fixed because it has to do with our economy as well,and obviously,each and every country suffers from dynamic economy,here in my country libertyreserve rates changes on daily bases though most exchanger intentionly do that in order to make profits.

LR is a good way to make money if you know there are some exchangers. if you don't find any exchangers then surely it would not be easy for you to have the LR. In such cases it is better to buy the LR like most of the people do these days. that means spending some bucks from the credit card.

So far, I've wanted to gain more LR funds from the Forums and also in Forex trading. I will still considering to have the investments in PTC or HYIP but it's not easy when I don't have stable source of funds or earnings in LR. So, I hope I can find it in this year.

But I thought you are earning well with your LR account since you are involved in so many PTP forums,anyways I received a phishing mail recently and I noticed that the LR account number of the perpetrator started with "X" and not "U" so a mod in GT now put me through that exchangers doesn't make use of an account number that starts with "U",honestly I have never heard of it before until one of the mods in GT told me

As of me i am happy with the amount i am making with my libertyreserve lately at least i am being able to make at least,60 to 80 dollars monthly through my libertyreserve,also i will be happy if they should introduce the mobile platform just as other payment processor did.

- - - Updated - - -

As of me i am happy with the amount i am making with my libertyreserve lately at least i am being able to make at least,60 to 80 dollars monthly through my libertyreserve,also i will be happy if they should introduce the mobile platform just as other payment processor did.

LR is a good payment processor and you can see that it would fetch more money with less fees if you are working online. most of the people who are into the PTP and the forex knows that. and as the rates are also decent compared to the payza and the STP or say egopay. that is what i like about them.

Well, their fees will be truly save more funds if we have usually big transactions but when we have let's small transactions of 10 cents payments then, it will be like 10 cents in one dollar and yet, in other payment processor 1 dollar will not have fees on that.

I'm not earning such amount online, I can only earn such if I am going to be active in investment program, but what I'm doing right now is I'm saving some funds so that if there is a good program then I'm going to invest there.

I'm just wondering how do exchanger earn money using LR. Its because in my experience many do sell their LR funds but theirs only few who actually like to have LR funds. That's why if you are an exchanger sites chance are you will have more LR coming in then coming out. And I'm wondering if those exchanger site can sell the funds to LR itself for good rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.