• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

All days are important for Forex beginners

Yes, I am also interested all of trading sessions instead of 1st session of Monday as well as last session of Friday! Actually, I want to trade only when pro traders are available in market; so usually I avoid these 2 sessions! My trading strategy is Price Action trading, so I need groups of pro traders in market!

I am a successful Forex trader; but till now I use 2 off days of market by learning! Yes, I do analysis on Saturday and Sunday about my live trading mistakes! Yes, when I was a novice trader then I also use 7 days for learning!

Yes, I am also interested all of trading sessions instead of 1st session of Monday as well as last session of Friday! Actually, I want to trade only when pro traders are available in market; so usually I avoid these 2 sessions! My trading strategy is Price Action trading, so I need groups of pro traders in market!

I have seen some people avoid these sessions. The reason behind this is on monday market opens and everything starts to get set up. So they wait for things to setup. And on fridays traders close their trades and market may make unexpected movements so they prefer to stay away.

Basically, learning is a long-term process! And new traders should make routine first! They need to follow that routine; without being a disciplined Forex trader it’s really hard to make a decent monthly result from this financial volatile market.

All knows that the trading market is for only five days and the rest two days traders can relax little bit to get rid of stress but the newbie traders should work all the days in the week as Saturday and Sunday,they can study all the analysis and read the trading charts carefully so,experience can grow .

Yes for beginners learning and study is more important than trading. On weekend they can spend by studying books, reading charts or back testing. Other than trading there are many things to do. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You won't get success until you are skilled. And learning is a long term process. You have to keep patience.

Well everyone has a different say on that. But off days should be treated as off days. We get so busy in our survival that we forget to live. Some may support this and some may oppose it. But it actually all depends on the trader and his or her financial condition.

Yes beginners have to focus on study first of all. But besides studies they have to practice trading in lively, otherwise any good studies will not work at all.

Yes beginners have to focus on study first of all. But besides studies they have to practice trading in lively, otherwise any good studies will not work at all.

Before working on a live account, a trader will need a trading system with which he or she can bring positive pips first. And then should go on a live account with small amount to train emotions. When all is trained then a trader should go with large capital if he or she is confident.

Yes, all the days are important in forex trading as opportunity can knock on your door at any time. I think mobile trading has made it easier to keep an eye on the market. Do you prefer mobile for your trading?

Forex market is a place with great opportunities and you have to find them at the right moment. You have to stay sharp all the time as the opportunity can knock on your door at any time. Do you have the schedule for your future trades or you are a full time trader?

Forex market is a place with great opportunities and you have to find them at the right moment. You have to stay sharp all the time as the opportunity can knock on your door at any time. Do you have the schedule for your future trades or you are a full time trader?

According to me, I am a full time trader; although I started as a part timer! Gradually I have increased my trading session based on my live trading performance; yes I am happy on my monthly return.

To implement our goal quickly and effectively, we should more and more focus on fundamental analysis. Fundamental and objective analysis serve us with better market forecast.

To implement our goal quickly and effectively, we should more and more focus on fundamental analysis. Fundamental and objective analysis serve us with better market forecast.
We will need to make use of such type of a Trading based system that is easy to understand.

A trader is a newbie when he is new to Forex and has no trading expertise. We see these types of traders run wrong approaches over the market which result in losses.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

Flourished tactics lead to skyrocketing return. Traders want an increment in profit ratio but they don’t have sufficient well-developed tactics to accomplish this goal. It is the core policy of risk management approach.

To become profitable in Forex, traders should make the best use of opportunities. They should avoid over-trading and whenever trading, they should take low lot size and trade in low spread-consuming pairs.

Scalping is favorite to many traders. Many traders trade Forex as a hobby and this type of traders usually have other professions besides Forex trading.

News trading strategies are mostly followed by traders to earn profit within the shortest period of time. But do it with a regulated broker because it will help you.