• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

All days are important for Forex beginners

Each trading days and each trading hours is very important to me. For me this is the only way I can earn good amount of money in forex. The more I trade the more I can end up making good money. I do hope that in the long run I can see myself earning good and earning well. I know its hard to make money in here. But lets just hope that we can be successful and the best way to maximize profit is maximize learning and that is to trade each day.

Each and every day is important for people in general, IMO. I do get what you're saying, but I do think that taking a break and getting away from the stress of trading really helps you, you don't need to bury yourself with analysis, charts and graphs all the time. Don't overdo it or you'll just be blaming yourself in the end. Work hard, but dedicate some time for yourself.

That's exactly what i am about to say,all days are important but there should be days that you would be dedicated to forex,it might just be week days and on weekends you take your rest,so it is not a must for a trader to trade 24/7 365 days

Each and every day is important for people in general, IMO. I do get what you're saying, but I do think that taking a break and getting away from the stress of trading really helps you, you don't need to bury yourself with analysis, charts and graphs all the time. Don't overdo it or you'll just be blaming yourself in the end. Work hard, but dedicate some time for yourself.
If you are in forex trading you don't take a day off. Market does not take day off. Its not something that you can just hold and just continue when you want to continue. In forex trading you are their waiting for the right moment to open a position. You can be online for 10 hours but when the right price is not their you can end up not opening a position as well. Right now for two weeks I'm monitoring eur/usd as my analysis result is that its going to bounce back soon.

indeed all day consume is ah very important for beginners because these days they can make the most important time for them to learn and practice more diligently so that they learn and practice on a daily basis it will be less time that they used to be gain a better knowledge

It is important to learn trade before start investing money. It is necessary for beginners and all traders to learn more and more to become successful.

If you are in forex trading you don't take a day off. Market does not take day off. Its not something that you can just hold and just continue when you want to continue. In forex trading you are their waiting for the right moment to open a position. You can be online for 10 hours but when the right price is not their you can end up not opening a position as well. Right now for two weeks I'm monitoring eur/usd as my analysis result is that its going to bounce back soon.

Dude, I'm not saying take a whole day off. If you're a full time forex trader, you have weekends to relax because the markers are CLOSED, but I'm saying that it's important to take a break once in a while. Trading is psychologically taxing and it will take it's toll on some people.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, I'm not saying take a whole day off. If you're a full time forex trader, you have weekends to relax because the markers are CLOSED, but I'm saying that it's important to take a break once in a while. Trading is psychologically taxing and it will take it's toll on some people.

i think relaxing is okay too, and the right time to do that thing in weekend when we cannot do trading. and for all traders everyday can be an important day for them, because they can monitoring currency pair movement that they want to choose.

It is important to learn trade before start investing money. It is necessary for beginners and all traders to learn more and more to become successful.

it is true we better learn first before starting to trade forex investing but in reality there are many traders who really in a hurry to invest the money they have and start trading without the knowledge that they would be wasting their time have and also they will suffer great loss of trade they do, that's what we should really be able to appreciate the time to gain a good knowledge on how to trade forex

I think weekends are no good for a real account as the market is off and the trends are terrifying and there is no way to gain real big profit so trade on Weekdays only. I think newbie should aim at trading long term to and avoid big risk and they can see real profit in two days or on any good two days in a week. There are days where you can triple up your money so its totally is good.

All five trading days are very much important from a beginners point of view. However, a beginner should not enter for a trade as a compulsion. Only when opportunity presents itself, a newbie should enter a trade after assessing the risk to reward ratio. Monitoring the market enables a trader to under the subtle nuances of price movement. This will enable a trader to develop trading strategy quite easily at a later stage in his career.

I guess working hard will help you become better in anything out there really. I guess newbie can use the weekend to study further. They can read pro articles, read forums, formulate news strategies. They can practice more in a demo. There are many things to do on the weekends but they should do things to improve themselves day by day. Improvement is good in forex.

Each minute and every hour of business trading day is very important as we can end up making good profit in here. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in real account without any problem at all. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. So lets just hope we can really earn good in the long run.

Everyday is important to a newbie trader because he or she will be putting more time for him or her to learn trading very effectively. When a person is new in the forex trading, there will be a lot of things to learn and it is when he or devote their time that they can learn very well.

Newbies lean to trade everyday and even trade whenever they want. They are implement such approach because have no good strategy yet to lead them to measuring good entry level. But once they are know that market doesn’t give trading opportunity in every minutes. They’ll getting less to open positions.

I think weekends are no good for a real account as the market is off and the trends are terrifying and there is no way to gain real big profit so trade on Weekdays only. I think newbie should aim at trading long term to and avoid big risk and they can see real profit in two days or on any good two days in a week. There are days where you can triple up your money so its totally is good.
Weekend is the time to take a rest :D, even actually you still can trade in that time, but many brokers off during weekend so that is a good time to take a rest, i can say that only 5 days are important for me, Monday to Friday, because these are the days i trade

All Forex trading days are quite important. Even though some traders might feel there are days which are not profitable. Those days are quite important to another trader and becomes his own solid base. What matters is how prepared you were for the day in question.

yes the time in forex is very important and there is a say if you will not cut the time the time will cut you i mean if you will not invest your time in forex or in any benefit things you will be big looser in this life

there are so many things to do with time somehow a trader can just go into learning and this is very recommend for the newbie if you have nothing to do with your time put it into learning process and you will get the very best.
but trading everyday I wont recommend for the newbie some days should be spare for learning

Yes new traders should try trading in all days of the week . They are using demo so do not worry for loss.hey will get better idea how gaps work .What day is good for stable trend .How to trade on news . All days trading will enhance their experience.