• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

All days are important for Forex beginners

@bodadu i think you are the one who isn't getting it,the user is asking why should newbie be into forex for the whole week and while proffessional go on break.i think i will anwser the question is that newbie don't trade on those days perhaps they do learn and master some strategies,we all know that forex trading ain't been done on weekends.
Just to make it clear I will going to ask this question. How many trades are their in a week? 5 days or 7 days?
Theirs only 5 regular business days in one week. So theirs always be two days rest each week. Either you are professional or newbies you can't trade on weekends!

So who is not getting the point in here?

Aside from this I even think that everyday is very important for the newbie and they need to focus on learning most and not trading only so the right thing is that the more you trade the more experience the newbie get ,out of the 24/5 that is present in a week to trade I think the newbie should take advantages of this as this will enable him gain much skills.

THe week in which there is popular holiday by the religion and any other type of the routine makes the whole week important. I think that depends on the people beccause most of the time, the holidays before and after gets more trade rush and you see some good fluctuations there.

if weekend market still open, i guess i will trade too. i like trade and i need more experience. once i start to make money consistently. i will not spend too much time for trade. i can do more things as i planned

I would be saying that all days are important for a forex newbie even newbie.Weekends could be great days for him to continue his or her learning when every other person(trader) is staying off.i think he or she should practise.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be saying that all days are important for a forex newbie even newbie.Weekends could be great days for him to continue his or her learning when every other person(trader) is staying off.i think he or she should practise.

It's because of enough time area because we have different time area. There are many world time application that you can obtain to know about the actual period of time in other nations. Anyway, all times are important whether you are a starter or an experienced.

Each day can be unique for some timzone and we have to deal with that. sometimes it would be something to consider while working and you also have to understand that it would not make much money with the low amoutn that beginners are adding into the market.

i agree with you.
All days are important but in Forex every news and every minute is important.
if you are doing long term then for you all day is important but whose are doing intraday for those every minute is very important

Really, any day that the market is start can be a excellent day for dealing. There are another aspects to look at that are not on the maps. One factor to analyze is your mindset and psychological condition. If you can not get your feelings under management, then you should not business.

As long the market is open theirs an opportunity to make money and that's the main reason why many can earn and make profit all day all night. Because the market is open 24 hours 5 days a week. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in forex but I do need bigger capital right now.

everyday forex market provide good liquidity especially in major pair. and everyday traders have opportunity to gain good profit too. if daily target achieved already, better traders quit and then trading again in next day. and if loss, not necessary to worry because tomorrow the market will open again to give traders opportunity to fix the previous problem and chasing profit again.

Of course. there will be always movement and the major pairs shows how the market movement takes place. Although, this is not going to be great if there are no big factors or entities that move the market, banks, companies, country and others. That's why it's very important to monitor the market by the news as well.

Yes, All days are important for Forex beginners because daily lots of change occur, at this time required to get the knowledge about why, how this change done that’s important for beginners. Tips for forex beginner you don’t have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment, Forex market is extremely volatile. For this reason, timing is essential: knowing when to start, stop or pause is a crucial to gain money with forex.

Beginners should study market in start of their trading career. Their time spend in just watching market is valuable . They will know the nature of market . Which time is for calm trading and what is suitable for scalping . he can decide the trading type according to the different times and days of the week.

everyday is important especially for day traders. market offering good daily volatility and with good trading strategy, traders will able to take advantage from those daily volatility. but for long term traders, maybe they will ignore it since their goal is to get profit from long term trend and not chasing profit from daily volatility.

Beginnerr's can't differentiate oftentimes when is the best time to trade as they are still learning. So they tend to consider all day the same or as important day to trade. So I'm just trying to learn more so I can know which is the best day indeed

Friday are only on per time and if we don,t want to risk much we might skip Friday, Saturday and Sundays as people are relaxing from their works.Not only for new traders or for beginners but for all traders. Their some who say that theirs a best day to trade in a day or hour etc. greedy is worst mistake we can make in trading. it will lead us to make more risk than we should .Every single experience in Forex is definitely useful in trading as it will helps us to trigger and encounter other problems or instances that we need to deal with.

Weekends is for the things we need to prepare our next trading and we need to understand the market situation in the coming week. So, it's important to use properly our time in the weekends. We really hope that it will be part of our trading strategy even we are not trading in the market.

I think you forgot the saying All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. weekends are meant for relaxation and a trader should take the weekend holidays to refresh his mind from the Forex stress and indulge in other recreational activities like playing, swimming, going to movie with our family etc.No Forex or learning for me during weekends

Yes,i concur to what you have said,weekends are meant for us to relax and refresh our minds,but weekdays are meant for work,so we should be able to trade forex during the week days,the truth is,all days can be dedicated for forex trading so far you have the time

- - - Updated - - -

Yes,i concur to what you have said,weekends are meant for us to relax and refresh our minds,but weekdays are meant for work,so we should be able to trade forex during the week days,the truth is,all days can be dedicated for forex trading so far you have the time