• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Neteller - neteller.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best way to know about that thing, by check your account and if you cannot access them maybe you can contact their support to help you, as far as i can see their support is good i ever talk with them for about 15 minutes and i considered them as good payment processor but i think for my need , i won't use them now maybe later.

they have free net++ master cards this make neteller have good reputation from it.. i think they have lower fees also compare with other payment processor like Skrill or Paypal... i want start to using it and will try to get their nett++ master card and gain benefit for using it for purchasing online

Before the demise of LR,Neteller has never been in support of U.S,like they know that U.S would give them problems in the future. :D Well,as far as I know,Neteller is been mostly used in sport bookmarkers and forex,it has gained so much popularity.

Before the demise of LR,Neteller has never been in support of U.S,like they know that U.S would give them problems in the future. :D Well,as far as I know,Neteller is been mostly used in sport bookmarkers and forex,it has gained so much popularity.

Make sure you check their history first before post here, even before the demise of LR, Neteller already accept US members, they just enforce not to accept US members because of the issue with US members, actually US member has biggger potential for them but it seems that because of the strict rules about gambling so that is why this payment processor doesn't want to accept them anymore, and because of that thing they loss their revenue from 239 million to 44 million USD.

So what was the wrong thing I said about the payment processor,I said before the demise of LR,neteller doesn't support U.S residents and you are here telling I should check there is history before making posts. You are saying the same thing with me. The point is they stopped U.S redidents from using there services before LR was shut down and not you telling its because of Gambling.

There used to be a time when the netteller used to work for the india. but then the rules of the RBI came up and then it happens that neteller is going to be having some of the system issues these days. I just don't know that they are providing atleast account opening service anymore. but that said, neteller is a good service to use for the payout.

I do here and see where this payment processor is used but the truth is that I know very little or nothing about it. At first I used to think it is just an exchanger (so to say) which connects you between payment processors.

I do here and see where this payment processor is used but the truth is that I know very little or nothing about it. At first I used to think it is just an exchanger (so to say) which connects you between payment processors.
this one is one of the regulated payment processor that you can use, and it seems their main base in europe because i see that mostly of their clients right now is European which feel comfortable to use this one, actually i want to use them for Forex but it seem i will prefer debit card such as Payoneer, because they have dormant fees.

If I can see exchangers, mainly local, then I will consider using it since it is a regulated one. I'm trying to shift my interest to regulated payment processors after what I suffered from LR.

Neteller is good payment processor which you can consider in case if you are dealing with US based sites and shops. I personally don't thin that such payment processor support for all the type of the countries. that is one thing i have noticed to be working very hard as well.

I only want to use Neteller as the part for get money in forex, so far i can see there are few forex broker that accept this payment processor and fortunately there is one broker from that few broker which is my favourite accepted Neteller so i think i will go with Neteller this time.

Some days ago I opened an account in Neteller. But unfortunately when I submit my papers to be verified they sent me a message that they closed my account. I don't know why. I tried to ask help but I could not get any help from them rather they just tell me to contact with local agent.Unfortunately there is no agent in Bangladesh.

It seems that this payment processor is only popular in europe because I don't hear about it the way i hear about others. I will try using it if there is the possibility of having the exchanger.

It seems that this payment processor is only popular in europe because I don't hear about it the way i hear about others. I will try using it if there is the possibility of having the exchanger.

In my country their rate is considered high even their popularity is not as high as Paypal or Perfect Money, but they are regulated payment processor that used by a lot of traders around the world.

Some days ago I opened an account in Neteller. But unfortunately when I submit my papers to be verified they sent me a message that they closed my account. I don't know why. I tried to ask help but I could not get any help from them rather they just tell me to contact with local agent.Unfortunately there is no agent in Bangladesh.

There could just be so many sides to the story and it ranges from if you are using a proxy to some other reasons like knowing if your country is accepted as I do not know how many of the countries they accept or reject.

There could just be so many sides to the story and it ranges from if you are using a proxy to some other reasons like knowing if your country is accepted as I do not know how many of the countries they accept or reject.

Yes,if one is using a proxy the account will surely be closed as I can remember when I registered with them with proxy and the next day,my account has been terminated. I think Neteller is really popular and it is mostly used in sport bookies.

Yes,if one is using a proxy the account will surely be closed as I can remember when I registered with them with proxy and the next day,my account has been terminated. I think Neteller is really popular and it is mostly used in sport bookies.
Then this might just mean there are certain countries they do not accept or certain regions that are not accepted because if not, I see no reason they would frown at it. Well, I do not even see them as a potential earning platform so no reason to worry about them.

One of the reason i become actively using them because this payment processor is regulated payment processor, and also used in some big brokers which make me love it so much, and the most important is the rate for exchanging is big just like paypal

Of course there some countries that they do not accept and my country happens to be amongst the blacklisted countries. That was the main reason I registered with a proxies. The way I look at Neteller,I don't think they would add more countries that would be able to use there services in the nearest future.

If your country is blacklisted then never use them especially using proxy, it will be your total fault if you choose to do something like that, so far i check that my country included here so i think i cannot find any problem later when i want to verify my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.