• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Neteller - neteller.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
But not all countries that accepted by Neteller so that is why we cannot say that all using neteller because in fact there a lot of people too that don't use neteller because they cannot find a program that use Neteller.
Yes not all countries but its the same with other processors like paypal and skrills and even alertpay. theirs some countries that are not accepted by many processors. So I don't think that its a main concern in neteller as others processors do also have some countries that they don't allow.

Yes not all countries but its the same with other processors like paypal and skrills and even alertpay. theirs some countries that are not accepted by many processors. So I don't think that its a main concern in neteller as others processors do also have some countries that they don't allow.

You are right, but for now it is better if we decide if we want to use this payment processor intensively or not, but if that question asked to me then i will say no, NETELLER is not my style and i think i will not use it even in some months later but their offer really seductive.

I'm once again active in neobux a ptc site and its the only site that I know that I can earn via neteller. I will try to withdraw hoping to have some funds in my neteller. I do hope to make good with my netteller funds. But the big question that in my head right now is what will I do with my neteller funds after that.

You can withdraw your balance if you really want to do that thing, you can even withdraw your balance to your prepaid card. but be careful there are inactive administrative fee if you don't make any transaction in 14 months.

This is some how a big concern. As the more fees we are going to pay the less we end up with our earnings online. Its good to use neteller if we are having big transaction and have fluid transaction but if we only have earnings once in a blue moon chance are we going to get less of our earnings because of deductions.

And also if you into gambling because i see ther are a lot of gambling site that use neteller and this is a good news for people that usually use LR or other payment processor in gambling, but neteller is a good option for people who earn money in big amount and also usually doing much transaction every month.

I just open neteller account again as I forgot my old account already. I do hope that in the long run I can make good use of Neteller. Since LR is gone I tried to find ways and means to earn online again and the best way for me to earn online is via neteller. I do hope that their will be more and more forex broker site that accept neteller.

There are some brokers that accept NEteller and for sure i still like it even my account only has $0 but i think this account will be good for me in future, since i saw this one still has potential and for sure a legit payment processor to use and don't have any bad thing with other government

I still don't have funds in my neteller even though I'm fully verified now. My problem is that I still don't have a site that I can earn via neteller. I do hope that I can earn via neteller soon. I really need lots of money and I do hope that in the long run I can end up just making good money without any problem.

The NETELLER service just keeps on getting better! Quick Bank Transfer is now available as a deposit option in:

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Czech Republic
Croatia
Poland
Romania
Serbia
Slovenia
Quick Bank Transfer allows you to deposit funds from your domestic online bank account to your NETELLER e-wallet quickly, safely and securely. Depending on your domestic bank, this deposit method can take as little as 1 hour.
i am feeling happy with users who earn with Neteller in that country, because they can earn a lot of money from this payment processor and also can withdraw the money quickly and for sure they don't have much problem with that thing, right?

I believe that Neteller has known to be in European countries and wonder where it's usually used. And so far, I only seen it used in PTC like neobux which the admin reside in Portugal I think also in Europe. But good thing that they are becoming popular as payment method.

I read that its only cost me 10 dollars to cashout using neteller. That is much much cheaper compare to bank wire. Although still expensive than paypal. But right now I do feel its much better than payza as its charge 25 dollars to withdraw. I guess I'm going to try neteller for a change now.

I believe that Neteller has known to be in European countries and wonder where it's usually used. And so far, I only seen it used in PTC like neobux which the admin reside in Portugal I think also in Europe. But good thing that they are becoming popular as payment method.

Based on my observation, Neteller has know so well in European, i can say there are a lot of them that know NETELLER, but in PTC there are oonly few of ptc sites which accepted NETELLER as the part of payment to pay all clickers there, even like that they are not that popular in other countries outside EUROPE.

Yes, those PTC are normally based on the Europe as well. While others are mostly have Paypal. I would say that on the withdrawal fees that's really huge amount or fees. 10 dollars would be really expensive compared in Paypal with 1.5 dollars only. So many aren't good with it in international.

I do hope to try neteller soon. I still do hope to make some good income using bankwire but bank wire has high transfer fee of 25 to 30 dollars while in neteller I only need to pay 10 dollars fee and this is the main reason why I'm thinking of using neteller in forex broker sites that I'm investing in.

I'm just wondering if theirs any Filipino in here who has use neteller and request payments and withdraw straight to their bank account? I'm thinking of starting to invest in forex using neteller also. I read that its only charge 10 dollars if we going to withdraw our funds to our bank. But I still don't know who can confirm this.

It seems neteller getting better nowadays , i saw there are a lot of program in betting that start to use them even before they prefer LR, maybe becaus they realize now that neteller give all better there better earning, but it seems only European and few Asian members that really use this payment processor so well.

I don't think i can use this because as you know the neteller caters to the US and us supported countries which can issues the debit card type. so india is not the option as of yet and also the system seems to be having some of the issues with the transfering money there.

Is your country accepted by them? as far as i know india accepted by them but i think even if you use it i am not sure if that will be so much popular for me i still have an account here but still don't act anything to fund my own account here with neteller balance, but it seems hard to earn with this in PTC site.

I'm verified in here but I don't open my account for a long time now I don't know if its still existing or not. But I do hope I can start using this account. I'm really happy and excised to get paid via neteller from mayzus. But same time its still my first time so I don't know if its going to make me earn good or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.