• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for LiteFinance at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

More about LiteFinance broker.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping that forexpeople will start to operate again as paying forex forum as I want to add more funds in my liteforex account. I really want to post more in forexpeople so that I can earn more in here to have funds to trade in liteforex. I'm planning to invest 10 dollars in here so that I can withdraw what ever funds I'm going to receive in here.

LiteForex offers leverange to 1:1000. This will be very helpful to traders who have little capital. regulation of broker is also nice. and customer service support can always be reached. I use the forum posting bonus to be able to trade with this broker. and I can get a free credit capital.

LiteForex offers leverange to 1:1000. This will be very helpful to traders who have little capital. regulation of broker is also nice. and customer service support can always be reached. I use the forum posting bonus to be able to trade with this broker. and I can get a free credit capital.
1:1000 leverage is standard to almost all forex broker site and beside you can choose your own leverage. You can make is lower to 1:50 to if you want. As most if not all broker site do give us an opportunity to chance leverage ratio depends on our appetite in forex trading.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member

LiteForex offer maximum 500:1 leverage, you can check all detailed information about LiteForex in Broker Reviews section. ;)

Do not forget to vote for your favorite brokers and give warning for the one that you have bad experienced with. ;)

I have requested payment in here. I withdraw 11.80 dollars but theirs a commission fee and I will going to get like 11.62 dollars more or less. But they say that I need tow wait 3 business days. So lets see if after that I'm going to get the whole amount. I'm not verified in here and I'm worried.

I ever did withdraw profit as much as $ 50 from their bonus, but until now it has not been processed by them, I did complain but they require me to verify it fully to able withdrawn my profit, but I think it was a hassle.

I have requested payment in here. I withdraw 11.80 dollars but theirs a commission fee and I will going to get like 11.62 dollars more or less. But they say that I need tow wait 3 business days. So lets see if after that I'm going to get the whole amount. I'm not verified in here and I'm worried.

You are not verified and you are about to withdraw money from the account.I wonder if that is really possible.I read their policies and it was stated that you must get your account verified before you can get money out of it or have full access to their services.

You are not verified and you are about to withdraw money from the account.I wonder if that is really possible.I read their policies and it was stated that you must get your account verified before you can get money out of it or have full access to their services.
I don't receive any message that say I need to get verified and Its only say I need to wait for 3 business days. So Lets see what will happen after 3 business days. Probably after that if I don't receive my funds then I have no choice but to get verified. But I don't have problem if I need to get my account verified because I will.

One week and still not get any funds in here. Anyway I send support already and they say that my request of payments is in queue. Anyway can you guide me where you see that rules that I cant' withdraw if I'm not verified? I still not been told to get verified and I'm hoping that I can.

I already have two pending request of payments in here. Its seems I'm going to get my funds soon. I'm wondering what take them too long to verify my account as I already send them my documents. But I guess in a day or two my account will be verified.
Anyway I'm hoping to receive two batch of payments 11 dollars and 18 dollars in here this month.

Finally I got paid in here. Its good to be a verified member.

Date: 5/18/2012 1:46 PM
Batch: 95610377
From Account: U114701 (LiteForex.org)
Amount: $11.80
Memo: Agreement MT4-L-854619

Thank you.

Date: 5/18/2012 1:46 PM
Batch: 95610387
Amount: $18.56
Memo: Agreement MT4-L-854619

Great for you to received payments for your withdrawals. It seems that I don't see anymore forum that we can have bonus here. It seems that we need to be verified member before we can withdraw the profits successfully, is that so? Because you said it taking long time process payments because of verification.

That's true. We need to get verified before we can withdraw our profit and we also need to deposit 10 dollars using the processor that we want to withdraw also. So far so good. This is my main source of income this month in forex trading as in my instaforex I only earn 1.85 dollars. And I'm hoping that in two to three weeks I can withdraw another 10 dollars in here.

lite forex now is open own forex forum and every people can make deposit without necessary make deposit with their own money. but in order to get free money, people should make post in their forum and the money collected from posting, will be calculated and transfered to lite forex account every month.

lite forex now is open own forex forum and every people can make deposit without necessary make deposit with their own money. but in order to get free money, people should make post in their forum and the money collected from posting, will be calculated and transfered to lite forex account every month.
And what forex forum do liteforex owned?
Because as far as I know liteforex does not own any paying forex site. The closes you can get is forexpeople but forexpeople is not owned by liteforex at all. In fact forexpeople is also sponsored by another broker site uwcfx.
So I'm hoping that you can update us on what forum do liteforex owned.

And what forex forum do liteforex owned?
Because as far as I know liteforex does not own any paying forex site. The closes you can get is forexpeople but forexpeople is not owned by liteforex at all. In fact forexpeople is also sponsored by another broker site uwcfx.
So I'm hoping that you can update us on what forum do liteforex owned.

like you already mention it. the forum name is forexpeoples. I check again and yes, this forum not owned by liteforex but sponsored by liteforex. by the way, I am not see that uwcfx become sponsor of this forum.

like you already mention it. the forum name is forexpeoples. I check again and yes, this forum not owned by liteforex but sponsored by liteforex. by the way, I am not see that uwcfx become sponsor of this forum.
Have you even bother to visit the site as you say you did? theirs only two sponsor in here in the left is liteforex and in the right is uwcfx so how come you don't see it? Its only shows that you don't try to visit the site at all.

Anyway earn another profit in he

Date: 6/14/2012 9:14 AM
Batch: 99358645
Amount: $4.45
Memo: Agreement MT4-L-XXXXX

Thank you.

You say you need to become verified first. Does that mean proving your identity?
And how come you bother making a cashout at 4.45 dollars. That isn't much any way for a forex account. Might want to save up for a larger amount since it takes so long for transaction to be processed.