• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

You say you need to become verified first. Does that mean proving your identity?
And how come you bother making a cashout at 4.45 dollars. That isn't much any way for a forex account. Might want to save up for a larger amount since it takes so long for transaction to be processed.
Why how much do you earn in forex that you consider an earning a much? Or do you trade in forex? if you do what strategy are you using? Because its depends on your trading strategy and capital that you have. I only trade 10 dollars maximum in here on each trade so 4.45 earning because of 10 dollars capital is already a good amount.

Oh sorry, I didn't realise the amount you are trading with. 4 dollar profit is good for such a small deposit. I don't have a particular strategy since I have just started learning. Do you make that amount in one day of trading? What is the leverage here?

Oh sorry, I didn't realise the amount you are trading with. 4 dollar profit is good for such a small deposit. I don't have a particular strategy since I have just started learning. Do you make that amount in one day of trading? What is the leverage here?
Sorry? for what? I'm just asking how much is earning in forex that you consider is enough?
Like for example If I earn 3,000 dollars a month that's amount is consider enough. Meaning I can live a modest life. But of course more than that is better but having that amount means I don't worry money for bills, for the house, for the cars, for health insurance and some happy spending here and their.

Now that I have receive funds from fxfred in my uwcfx account my next plan is to withdraw my 40 dollars in here then I will going to invest it in liteforex and get the 40 dollars bonus that I have in forexpeople so that I can have good amount of money to start investing in liteforex. I don't know if its going to be worth my while in my liteforex account. But having 80 dollars to start trading for three months for me is good opportunity that I don't want to miss.

I started to trade in here again. So far I have 28 dollars capital in here. I'm hoping that I can hold on on that capital and earn some money in the long run. I know no matter what I do right now I need to be conscious that I have only 28 dollars capital in here. Since the lot size in here is really big in lite account. I'm hoping that I can trade 0.01 lot size in here but the minimum lot size is 0.10

I have make $80 of bonus with Liteforex affiliate partner forexpeople forum but liteforex not paying it for bonus post but this bonus is for deposit bonus but when this declaration broadcast my bonus reached at $80 and now if i want this bonus than i should deposit same amount of bonus for my bonus use and i can not withdrew this bonus which i have earned by forum posting this is looking like a scheme.

Date: 9/13/2012 8:17 AM
Batch: 110185561
From Account: U3373995 (LiteForex)
Amount: $29.37
Memo: Agreement MT4-L-XXXXX
Thank you.

I hope that I got here also experience of withdrawing profits but then, they don't have means now to have offer of bonuses in forums and also I know that they have Mt4 so I know how to trade on it. I'm not sure if they have 1 dollar minimum for both deposit and withdrawal.

[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION]
Check first if they have mini or cent account because as far as I know they only have lite account so 1 dollar is not enough in here. Also I don't advice you to join this site I have bad experience in here. I already cashout my capital and my profit. If you are earning in here theirs something fishy happening. But this is only my experience. Maybe other has good experience in here.

[MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION], I dont know why you are saying such a negative thing against them I think this broker is not that bad up to this stage but the only thing which I can tell you now is that I too once have some bad experience with them but its not that bad I think they have litforex account which can allow the use of cent so please lets not sound too bad with brokers.

[MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION], I dont know why you are saying such a negative thing against them I think this broker is not that bad up to this stage but the only thing which I can tell you now is that I too once have some bad experience with them but its not that bad I think they have litforex account which can allow the use of cent so please lets not sound too bad with brokers.
Ha? what do you mean you don't know why I'm saying this things. Do you think I just make this thing up? I don't need a reason why. Because that's what I experience when I trade in this site. That's what happen to me and I need to give you reason for that? As if its my fault that I experience this negative experience in here? And secondly. And secondly my first impression that you have joined this site as you say this site is not bad. But same time you also say you have bad experience in here. So you have bad experience in here but its not bad for you? For me its always process of elimination and since other broker sites does not give me an headache then why will I going to patronize this one? I loss 40 dollars bonus in here and almost loss my 40 dollars investments in here also because of their mischievous so called bug problem. That's total of 80 dollars loss if not only that I earn too much in here in early months.

Lieforex is offering a 24 hour live chat for clients and they are having own representatives. They are active in the biggest forum and supporting members with their questions about Liteforex.

You are not verified and you are about to withdraw money from the account.I wonder if that is really possible.I read their policies and it was stated that you must get your account verified before you can get money out of it or have full access to their services.

No we can withdraw up to a certain limit with liteforex without verifying our profiles. There should not be any problem to withdraw upto a limit of 500 $. However if we withdraw over 500 $ without first verifying their account they can delay our payment. Overall this is a good broker to trade Forex.

You mean also that we will verify of our trading accounts and profile unlike in other Forex brokers that needs of verification for both accounts and profile. I guess there's an exemption when there's a huge amount to be withdrawn. I wanted to have here trading accounts but then, I don't find any Forex forum that offer bonuses.

You mean also that we will verify of our trading accounts and profile unlike in other Forex brokers that needs of verification for both accounts and profile. I guess there's an exemption when there's a huge amount to be withdrawn. I wanted to have here trading accounts but then, I don't find any Forex forum that offer bonuses.
This broker site has a forum and I think the rate is 30 cents per post. But problem is that you need to invest the same amount in liteforex if you want to earn that bonus. Worse that bonus will going to expire in three months or if you going to withdraw the bonus will be forfeited. This is what happen to me. You can read my experience in here in my previous posts.

I thought you can still trade and withdraw money through Liberty Reserve without verification. You should take advantage that offer.