• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

Liteforex is one of the famous broker in the world.Because it has many options for beginners and professionals.Among these option an option is just great for newbie where newbie start with demo and keep practicing and start trade just for $1.They have 24 hours Live chat call back facilities.So dont hesitate to trade with Liteforex.

Don't bother the other and play fairly..

Ha? what do you mean you don't know why I'm saying this things. Do you think I just make this thing up? I don't need a reason why. Because that's what I experience when I trade in this site. That's what happen to me and I need to give you reason for that? As if its my fault that I experience this negative experience in here? And secondly. And secondly my first impression that you have joined this site as you say this site is not bad. But same time you also say you have bad experience in here. So you have bad experience in here but its not bad for you? For me its always process of elimination and since other broker sites does not give me an headache then why will I going to patronize this one? I loss 40 dollars bonus in here and almost loss my 40 dollars investments in here also because of their mischievous so called bug problem. That's total of 80 dollars loss if not only that I earn too much in here in early months.

Hii guys..
It shames on you..you lost just $40, that's so little fund to trade...
Let's make trade about $2000. That's cool.....
If you ask liteforex for that fund, i think it will come true..

You just making thing going up..
I think that you are scammer from another broker. I'm 99% sure about it..

So far, trade here is exciting...
I like the "auto-withdrawal" system...
Make my fund on wallet quicker...

Succes for Liteforex..

I thought you can still trade and withdraw money through Liberty Reserve without verification. You should take advantage that offer.
hi !

i'm trading at liteforex.

you can trade without verifycation. but you should veryfi account to get full service.

I believe that certification is necessary, in my liteforex trading three years, I think they are very good, tight spreads, fast withdrawals

Lite can help us to WD our fund using another payments system because LR collaps..

Im sorry to hear that LR is collaps....:(

I lost some my fund there, ...
Not much because i've deposited 90% of my fund to lite forex..
I urge to contact lite forex and they said that I can make WD my money through another payments system...

Thanks So much Lite Forex..

Im sorry to hear that LR is collaps....:(

I lost some my fund there, ...
Not much because i've deposited 90% of my fund to lite forex..
I urge to contact lite forex and they said that I can make WD my money through another payments system...

Thanks So much Lite Forex..

That's a great news for members who deposit LiteForex account via LR. :)

LR is bankrupt.....is it true??

Hello.....
I've heard the liberty reserve is stoped and bankrupt
Is it true??

A beginner cannot get success suddenly.Thats why liteforex has designed specially for newbie named LITE account.I will explain later. First a beginner can practice by demo,after getting confident he can enter real market.Now come to the point which has been designed for newbie from liteforex.You can open a LITE account and deposit just only $1 and you can start your forex trading.There are many options to chose leverage . Highest leverage is 1:1000.You can chose any option. From my trading experience I can say I could’nt get any broker like liteforex ,where a client chose any option which he likes. So,liteforex is the best.

I'm surprise that even though I'm not active in here for more than a year now its liteforex that first email me informing me about LR downfall and how they are planning to find a solution or alternative mode of payments for all LR investors. I'm really happy with the good news I'm thinking of returning in liteforex once every thing is settle down.

don't worry ! your money with liteforex will be safe . they will solve your problem .

lite forex have information for all client ! it' no problem

Any update what processor we can use to cashout in here since LR is gone right now? Is theirs an alternative processor of this one? I do hope their is. One thing I learn in my trading right now is that profit only counted not after you make a profitable trade but after you receive your earnings in your bank account.

liteforex is a famous forex broker,they always think their clients wellbeing.They have many option for trading.

lite forex have just add more 30 intrusment . it 's great . we can trade forex and instrument as facebook, cocacola, dell... in account !

now is break time for trader . haapy weekend . next week we will get big profit ! i must go rrelax . ha ha ! a week lucky !

Its good that you are making good profit in here. I really loss a lot in other broker site because I invest using LR and I end up not earning at all for six months and worse one of the account that I have got MC already. I do hope that I can continue trading in liteforex and hoping to have a brand new start in here once again.

Before you trading with any broker you have to think some facts about that broker. Any broker should have these qualities. Let me explain –(1) Regulated broker,2) Customer service,3)Deposit-withdraw system,4)Security of funds,5)Options for traders. Liteforex have all these qualities above I mentioned. Liteforex is the best for these qualities. We can see the proves of secured fund when recently closed Liberty Reserve and many brokers refused to return client’s deposit. But liteforex made their decision so quickly that customers whose deposited money by Liberty Reserve will return by OKPay and Moneybookers.So liteforex is the best