• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

we must consider many things in choosing a broker. because good broker will provide success for our trading, therefore we need to continue to test the broker in advance so that we will get the right broker. we can use a demo account to test a broker

we can use a demo account to select a broker, because in the demo account it will be using virtual money so that we can see the services of brokers, especially the condition of the broker, so we'll get the right broker for we can trade with a maximum

choosing a broker is very important for a good broker will affect our trading results. the most important thing in forex trading is to get the right broker and therefore we must be careful in choosing a broker. we must first examine the broker that we will use for trading

There are almost thousands broker in online retail Forex market. So, it is very much difficult to choose a right broker, as most of them are found to be scam. According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Actually, credible regulated broker for all time make sore security of funds with certainly and they also ensure easy withdrawal system without long time process.

It's really important if we will check the Forex broker if it's regulated Forex broker because there are just many Forex brokers some are even giving some bonus, I just saw some Forex broker which is in prelaunch and it's giving 100 dollars when you sign up, so see? those are likely a scam one.
In this market place there are almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. So when choosing a broker we have to be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

When choosing a broker in the first place should be reliability. The second place is good trading conditions. The third place is the availability of bonuses and shares. I trade at the Freshforex broker - all three conditions suit me.

Last edited:
When choosing a broker in the first place should be reliability. The second place is good trading conditions. The third place is the availability of bonuses and shares. I trade at the Freshforex broker - all three conditions suit me.
Yes agree with your point, even though first of all the traders always looking for the regulation of the brokers, but I think the credibility of the broker is more important than the regulation , and the credible broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

When choosing a broker there are many things that you have to ensure, if you want to find a right broker from all scams. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is if they are regulated or not. Because real regulated trading broker always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

I think the decent broker is a broker which first of all makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Without using practically that’s really difficult to rate at any kinds of brokers , because there are lots of trading brokers in this market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is regulated by the US or uK which always guarantee their clients funds.

We should research reputed brokers and trade their demo accounts first before finalizing any of them. Once a broker is finalized even then we should start with small amount in order to check either they return this amount or not.

If you are a scalper have to choose the broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using scalping that brings profit in a short time.

From time to time we fall a great trouble when choosing a broker, because everyday new brokerage companies are joining in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be use, if you depend on high leverage for making profit rapidly, have to choose the broker which always ensures 1:1000 leverage including minimum margin requirements.

In order to choose a good forex broker, you need to check their regulation, what trading platform they are providing, the security of your funds and if the trading platform is user-friendly or not.

We can choose a broker which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies, low transaction cost and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

There are almost thousands broker in online retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So it is very much difficult to find a right broker from all, we can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Basically broker credibility can be checked by shortlisting few decent brokers and trading their demo account to see the performance how it works, checking their reviews and once the broker is finalized we should start with small amount to check their other processes like withdrawal.