• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

Check regulation of a broker before selecting it. You can lower your risk by using low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market, using micro account and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.

Three things influence my choice to select a forex broker. The first is regulation, followed by the commission, and then spreads. After trying out many brokers, landed on fxview which seems really a good fit for me. Will update this thread when I go live with them.

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

Whenever you have free time, try to invest in learning the market.Among several forms of education, reading e-books, watching video tutorials are the ways of strengthening your trading quality.