• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

Demo accounts can be a good option to test any broker performance because they are more or less similar with the live accounts offered by them.

if you want to make sure a great forex broker , first of all you have to be active in Forex forums in particularly the FPA which is mainly considered the best place for ensure a reliable broker , because the real traders share their live experience in here about their brokers performance. So, now choice is yours.

The newcomer always fall a great trouble when choosing a broker , I would suggest please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , we can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

Yes choosing a broker not an easy task we have to choose our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, for leading a comfortable and secure trading life we can choose the broker which make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments.

The broker should be chosen according to your trading style. But to my mind most modern brokers offer the same conditions.

When looking for a broker there are many important things we the traders have to check. according to me , I will be first of all broker regulation , because the real regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

Some broker offer 100% initial bonus some offer up to 300% with no deposit bonus. How funny! There is nothing 100% usable bonus offer at all. I don’t found

Honestly speaking I don’t like to trade with any kinds of deposits bonus and no deposit bonus , because it all bout scams. and disturb too much for trading due to many limitations. But newcomers always looking for a lucrative bonus for trading comfortably. But practically there is no lucrative bonus in Fx which offer by the brokers.

By seeing brokers rating it is not possible to rate a broker a good broker until you trade practically. And traders review is more appropriate to ensure a good a broker than brokers rating.

When looking for a scalping broker first of all have to ensure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Don’t depend on others review and comment! Before using any trading platform you need to use their demo service lively! Then, if you are satisfied about their demo then you can use live trading service! It’s my personal strategy! Forex is my main profession, so I like to rely here based on my own knowledge and experience only!

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

But choosing a broker is very difficult task nowadays; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. Actually the credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all with scalping and hedging.

When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.

When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.

Yes, freezing the chart is a common issue into all of market maker brokers, particularly during the news session! But, live trading charts of regulated broker’s are transparent & technical error free.

Every trader should rely on multiple strategies at a time to confirm a signal. You can use multiple strategies simultaneously to forecast the market with great certainty. Stick to this technique for your better trading.

Traders need to develop their skill through learning and trading on demo account. The more a trader trades on demo account, the more he can flourish his skill.