• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to become a perfect trader.

We can not be perfect in forex. Perfect traders will not have to lose. But in forex, every body lose. Any trader who is thinking that if he or she is in forex, that he or she will be working not to lose any of the trades from month to month, then it is not possible.

Well, if we want to follow it from the literal definition of perfection or what perfect is, then one would say there is no way someone can be perfect or a perfect trader. There isn't a way perfection will even come in an uncertain market.

Be the perfect trader is hard, it is worth the fight in a long time, where the condition of the way of thinking become practical to always learn and practice continues on a demo-account

I don’t have such an aim like that! When I was a new trader then I made so many trading mistakes but now I can control my emotions and greed! As a result, now my trading is technical errors free! I want to overcome all of my trading mistakes!

Being ideal means doing everything perfectly. In forex it means having a strategy plus combination of different factors that allow you to get 100% profitable deals. In other words, it's the holy grail and I don't believe in it)

There is no one like perfect trader! Because we all are human being, we are not robot! But the thing is, pro traders can overcome their trading mistakes so nicely because they always follow their trading plan and strategy.

Each successful trader has something extraordinary with his trading systems. They themselves discover those uniqueness. They have redone the procedure as per their trading brain research. This is the reason, one trader system doesn't work for other. You need to discover your own trading edge. Just you comprehend what you comprehend the most. Learning is a long term tadious process. Everybody needs to experience it on the off chance that they need to profit in forex trading.

I think there are no ideal traders. There are professionals in their field who follow their strategy and always stick to plan, but there are no ideal ones. We're all humans and all tend to make mistakes. Moreover forex market is unpredictable.

I think there are no ideal traders. There are professionals in their field who follow their strategy and always stick to plan, but there are no ideal ones. We're all humans and all tend to make mistakes. Moreover forex market is unpredictable.

You are right, no one is perfect actually! But, it’s true professional traders are making good amount of money end of the month quite comfortable, they are very consistent here.

You must have to make a demo account when you are at initial level. Also you have to start practice on that demo account and you can earn the experience from that account. Experience is much better than a money. With the help of experience you can be able to become a great trader in the future.

We can not be perfect in forex. Perfect traders will not have to lose. But in forex, every body lose. Any trader who is thinking that if he or she is in forex, that he or she will be working not to lose any of the trades from month to month, then it is not possible.

Yes, that’s not our goal actually! Even, there is no rise; it’s an open field. Here, we are the main competitor for our self; that’s the true fact.

There is no way you can become a perfect trade. There is no practical way. However, you can do your best. You can spend time in demo account trading, follow the trading life of successful traders, learn new things about the trade and market. Remember, the road to success is not straight.

How to became a perfect FOREX Trader? Can any one able to tell me this? I just heard about it from a lots of source. I was totally tried out to know about it. What is it?The people whom I asked about it they was unable to full fill my interests. That's why I am in here! Please guys help me to do so? I am really interested in it.... What to do and how?

Hello mate, please don’t try to be a perfect trader, try to be a consistent performer, whatever the amount is! Here consistency is the key!

Hello mate, please don’t try to be a perfect trader, try to be a consistent performer, whatever the amount is! Here consistency is the key!

Good point; we should follow our own path, instead of focusing on others system/strategy! End of the day, no one will help you unless your own trading knowledge & experience.

To be a Perfect Trader you need to master a strategy. Rely on trading strategy with patience. And the most important thing is to control your emotions.