• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

i dont believe any percentage, i just believe all about the consistency
which is the main core to success at any section even trading place.

analyzing is important , its true but the main problem it not works completely . because there is no one who can real faction of this market with certainly.

I trade based of my personal trading strategy, it’s a combination of 4 default and 2 custom indicators! So for me, trading preparation means, counting the positions of all of trading indicators according to my strategy! Besides, I also count currency correlation! That’s my preparation!

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

Forex is a legal issue , no way to avoid it , but the transaction deposit and withdrawal is the problem and some countries dont allow this kind of , as like India. but lots of trader right now there is.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Forex is unpredictable in nature but it is even more unpredictable to the beginners because they are not familiar with the market environment.

Lack of knowledge leads to complexity. Forex isn’t difficult but lack of knowledge makes it so. If you are going to step in Forex, you should focus on learning first.

Make your own strategy of trading based on what type of trading you prefer. Forex can be a great opportunity for your career building but don’t take it too simply. If traders are sufficiently dedicated, they can do so regardless of whatever adverse situation appears.