• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

That’s the beauty of Forex and nice to see your success! I am sure gradually you’ll be able to make more money here in a consistent basis! Hope for the best!

Basically, new traders try to make quick money here; since they have no idea on Forex! Forex is not any shortcut way of money making! It’s a decentralized market; and only pro traders can make money here in a long run!

Sometimes it possible if your strategies will works but of course you have to make sure first of all exact money managing skill. Otherwise not.

if this is your first trading history that means you are completely new, dont mistake as like other beginner , mostly beginners kick off trading with emotions, you will never do at all.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance , because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.
Yes pips school is a great source of learning. Even I used it a lot.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

in Forex trading , has good risk management is indispensable because by having a good risk management will allows us to trade with the maximum . for that , try to always have a good risk management to try trading by always using the SL and TP when trading.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

its a good suggestion you are talking about. appreciate. thanks. but in general Forex traders like to use leverage with no calculate, as a result fall a great trouble above all when market moves at random.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

loving Forex is really good, to be a good trader in this stock market is a bog deal , need a long term practice and patience. so decision is yours.

I agree it take time. But it’s worth it. Forex is one most popular investment market. There are lot of opportunity to make good money.

Yes whether it's forex or stock market you need skills and patience. without skills it's not possible to make profit here. Only 5 to 10% people are profitable. Now you can imagine how much skills you need.

Demo trading can be the great source to learn Forex in a proper way in particularly for all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue live trading for a long time. But, we the traders especially the newcomer’s don’t believe the important of this trading place at all.