• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

Actually, credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. They always allow any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging which is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place.

Every new trader should make a good plan before enter into this risky and volatile market. without planning, no trader can survive in this market for so long.

Beginners should be very serious about their trading. Most of the new traders lose their money because of their low knowledge about trading and the market. So, every beginner has to gather all kinds of knowledge before entering the market.

Beginners should be very serious about their trading. Most of the new traders lose their money because of their low knowledge about trading and the market. So, every beginner has to gather all kinds of knowledge before entering the market.
Yeah. Beginner rush in the market to trade and end up losing money. All new trader should go for demo trading rather than real trading.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal ,
really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

Everything is uncertain in Forex market, so the newcomers always feel frustrated when trading. So before kickoff live account we have to make sure sufficient trading balance that can remove our frustration , otherwise it will be great difficult to survive in this volatile trading market.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

sometimes in spite of having most powerful analyzing risk management trading can be useless , because there is nothing 1005 in Forex trading , its all about luck , i feel sometimes.

Beginner traders must first learn how to make a profit. If a trader joins trading without knowing anything, he will never be able to make a profit from trading.

demo is a perfect place where we can see how the strategies work , i always use this approach in demo , and this helps me a lot in real account to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

We can start Forex in a proper way, if we want to be a professional. pips School is the first choice of learning and besides this demo account must which is mainly considered the foremost place to acquire real basic knowledge which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way.

by and large traders and advisor recommended demo for practicing but i prefer always micro account , because in demo traders not serious because there is no real money.

if this is your first trading history that means you are completely new, dont mistake as like other beginner , mostly beginners kick off trading with emotions, you will never do at all.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you