• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

95% loser?

95% traders are failure in this market just because they belong to the same mindset. Mindset amendment is quite necessary for forex traders.

Try to follow money management in trading because it will give you superior result. Low spread for scalping is highly essential because we take small pips through scalping and if spread consumes more pips, then it falls impact on our earning.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

I always use stop loss because I always need a complete plan for a trade. I need to know where is for example the last low for a long trade to set stopp loss there because it will be the next resistance. Like you decide on which level you want to take profit you always should be clear about where your stopp loss has to be.

The main advantage of copy trading is that it allows investors with little or no experience in trading to benefit from the knowledge and skills of more experienced traders. They can potentially earn profits by copying their trades without having to invest a significant amount of time or effort in learning how to trade.

You will fall in the way many times even then you have to walk on your foot to achieve success in trading. Make a good broker your trading partner.

Initially a trader shouldn’t fund his account with big capital because it is risky for him. It doesn’t true that one cannot make millions by trading but lack of knowledge keeps a trader lag behind.

A large number of traders are losers due to their frequent mistaking. Once mistaken, try to never repeat it and take a lesson from that mistake because it will sharpen your trading knowledge.

A large percentage of traders are failure in forex just because traders don’t focus on skill development and their trading style isn’t up to the mark.

Better trading tactics play a vital role in trading so traders have to struggle to do better in trading. I prefer scalping and I always try to explore new tactics of trading.

Luck is important but you can’t blame your luck if you don’t have sufficient knowledge. In this situation, make learning compulsory for you.

When you have enough trading experience, you can earn better profit. Watch video tutorials and practice more and more on demo account to increase your experience.

Practicing tendency, risk-sustaining power, broad mind, realistic thinking and trading capability are all criteria of trading success.

A massive portion of traders are losers on this market due to the lack of knowledge. Whether Forex is risky or not depens on how much leverage you are using and what broker you are trading with.

Forex is a reliable earning source you try to trade througfha regulated broker. Today’s brokers are using the advanced trading technology to provide enough support to scalpers.

The number of losers are higher in forex because most of the traders capitalize on their wild guesses for trading not on analytical knowledge.