• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

95% loser?

95% loser, I am not agree. I think only 70-80% are failing in this business , actually loss is an inevitable in Forex trading but loss comes when we trade blindly and without having knowledge , experience and skill, otherwise Forex is a lucrative business if we will do it with proper planning and strategy.

Yes it is. There is nothing 100% in Fx market place. Anything can be happen at any times positive or negative. So Stop Loss obviously needed to protect balance. Devoid of SL you condition can be as like a ship in an ocean without rudder.

Whatever the percentage is it, the main issue is; here maximum retail Forex traders are losers! I know so many retail traders and their struggling stories! In Forex, more than 75% new traders leave this market within 1st 3 years!

Maybe the fact that, where more than a novice trader trader who has been a success, and the fact that newbies are more vulnerable to loss than traders who have success, and because such information should focus on learning in the demo account to advanced

I'll try and make a point about 95% of traders who lose deposit, 3% who don't move anywhere and 2% who actullay make money. I also tend to think only around 80% lose deposit. But let's have a look at these traders. These 80% are people who tried to trade without any knowledge, opened an order on a whim and lost deposit. After that they quit trading and joined the ranks of losers. At the same time, 2% of traders actually make good money (18% either don't move anywhere or get small profit and losses). That's the statistics for you.

Basically mostly traders come into Forex due to earning money very rapidly, and when they try it practically ultimately they fall a great loss due to lack of real market principle.

Luckily, I am not! Basically, when I was a new Forex trader then I was too much anxious about this data, but my focus was on only my learning process and how I am making regular money in my live trading account, I seem knowledge is the key point of success.

If it refers to the current abundance of forex traders who are still beginners, and of course they always get a loss rather than a profit because it is still learning, and it is also a generalization of all forex traders a lot of the loss as just another business if the number the new study will be the same condition

Absolutely, Forex Trading is never going to be an easy task and the newbies just thinks that they could make money just entering it, which is again a wrong idea. Thus you need to have proper learning sessions and proper practice to attain success.

Yeah, Forex Trading is not at all an easy task, as you need to have lots and lots of practice to improvise your trades. You need to have all of your focus on the learning process, or you may not be able to survive in Forex.

I have seen in this market place, Maximum beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach , so before trading with high leverage it is more appropriate to ensure real money managing plan , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit very rapidly by using leverage.

Well I don't believe 95% is an accurate number. Because on the internet there are numbers floating like 99% or 90% or something around that. So what I can say is that majority traders lose money. But it's not because of the market but because of themselves.

95% of all traders fall fail" is the most usually utilized trading related measurement around the web. In any case, no examination paper exists that demonstrates this number right. The reason is as a rule trading choices are not founded on sound research or tried trading strategies, yet on feelings, the requirement for diversion and the would like to make a million dollars in your clothing. What traders dependably overlook is that trading is a calling and requires abilities that should be created over years.

The tip is know our own risk tolerance. And don’t use the margin which it exceeds from risk tolerance. Traders have chance to conduct wrong analysis and make wrong prediction. Which mean, they ‘ll get loss in trading. If traders risking the margin exceed from risk tolerance, surely the impact is traders will get high capital decrease.

The harsh reality is that 95% of the traders left trading in the 3 years of their start and 90% in the 1st year. It is a well researched stats and I know many people who did so. I would like to advise you that enter the market with the mentality of staying as long as possible.

90% of the businesses does not last one year long. And 5% out of remaining 10% last only 2 more years. So every business is risky and you need to learn how to compensate with it. You do not need to worry about it at all. This is the real business folks so best of luck!

Every business you would choose has its own risks and you need to be confident enough in order to change these risks into rewards. You need to stay optimistic all the time as it is the psychology of the successful traders. Success is never an easy thing to get, it needs time and efforts to achieve success.

Yes, it is the fact that more than 90 percent traders fails here on the Forex market. But it is not a drawback of the market, it is same scenario in almost every buainess in the whole world. So stay motivated and keep believing in trading!

Yes, it is the fact that more than 90 percent traders fails here on the Forex market. But it is not a drawback of the market, it is same scenario in almost every buainess in the whole world. So stay motivated and keep believing in trading!

Actually, when I was a new trader then I scared on this ratios; it was really horrible to me. But now think, more than 60% traders joined here with a wrong mind set (quick money making). So eventually the success ratio is not much unrealistic.

More than 95 percent of the traders loses their money on the forex market. The reason behind their loss is they don't start their trade with a plan. This is the worst platform for those traders who don't have a plan for trading. You must have to make a plan about what to do, how to do and when to do the trade on the forex market.