• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

95% loser?

More than 95 percent of the traders loses their money on the forex market. The reason behind their loss is they don't start their trade with a plan. This is the worst platform for those traders who don't have a plan for trading. You must have to make a plan about what to do, how to do and when to do the trade on the forex market.

Well agree with you. But developing a trading plan also is not an easy thing. It takes time and effort and devotion to develop a good one. But I feel it is a necessary thing if one want to succeed in the forex market.

I don't know the exact figures but this must be a real eye opener for traders who are under the illusion that forex guarantees success. They can also become a part of the list within no time. How do you feel now after knowing the amount of people who feel loss in forex trading?

I don't know the exact figures but this must be a real eye opener for traders who are under the illusion that forex guarantees success. They can also become a part of the list within no time. How do you feel now after knowing the amount of people who feel loss in forex trading?

To be honest, initially I was scared when I very 1st time heard this statistic! By the way, the point is; when you have enough trading knowledge & experience; then you’ll able to make regular money here, otherwise not.

What is the point of discussing the losers? We need to discuss the people who have got huge success through trading in their life. I know a lot such people who are my colleagues and they are doing great business on the Forex market. Be motivated folks!

What is the point of discussing the losers? We need to discuss the people who have got huge success through trading in their life. I know a lot such people who are my colleagues and they are doing great business on the Forex market. Be motivated folks!

I appreciate your opinion, but we should provide the real scenario of Forex, because a number of new traders try to make instant money after joining here! And, after losing few trades they lose their momentum too.

I don’t believe on such statistical figure. Rather, as a foreign currency exchange trader I must say that a foreign currency exchange trader will need to bestow full concentration on the optimistic results so that he can feel positive about his success potential. As a forex trader I always try to put my best foot forward on the achievement of trading goals with the proper use of right trading strategy.

Every forex trader have loses and profits. It's absolutely normal situation. As "junior" forex trader sometimes i have profit about 5-10%, and sometimes i lose trades it's okay. Forex is quite difficult market where your experience, knowledge and luck play very important role. I really don't believe in 95% of losers, i think it's about 60-70% only.

Every forex trader have loses and profits. It's absolutely normal situation. As "junior" forex trader sometimes i have profit about 5-10%, and sometimes i lose trades it's okay. Forex is quite difficult market where your experience, knowledge and luck play very important role. I really don't believe in 95% of losers, i think it's about 60-70% only.

5-10% profit for what? Monthly or anything else? If you are making 5-10% then I must say, you are really outstanding. It’s such a decent monthly return.

I don’t believe on such statistical figure. Rather, as a foreign currency exchange trader I must say that a foreign currency exchange trader will need to bestow full concentration on the optimistic results so that he can feel positive about his success potential. As a forex trader I always try to put my best foot forward on the achievement of trading goals with the proper use of right trading strategy.

So, according to your observation; what’s the statistic? I’m curious to know!

Usually there are two types of emotions on trading that affect a trader. One is fear and is greed. Fear of losing money and fear of losing opportunity. Due to greed traders open big lots and revenge trade. To be successful one needs to overcome this.

A lot of emotions work in people so they tend to be losers in trading in most cases. I think if a trader can build a strategy emotionally strong, it will be much easier for him to make a profit from trading.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

The thing that makes a difference between a new trader and champ trader is emotions. A trader can lose with best strategy since they don't trade with cleaned expertise rather than they trade with emotional impulse. Without having control over your emotions you can't make reliable profit in trading.

Managing risk is the most important yet ignored aspect in trading. I mean all unsuccessful traders do not have any risk management policy. I do not risk more than 1% of my capital in a single trade. If I open more than one trade my maximum risk percentage is 2%.

It's true that most traders don't get success in forex. The reason is their trading decisions are not based on sound research and learning. They think forex is a cash machine. You trade and procure immense cash. They don't consider it as a business.

Your trading capital is increased with the addition of these bonuses and it’s of no value until you can’t make the best use of your obtained bonus.