• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Guide To Successful Forex Trading

Yes, Forex market is open for 24 hours, but that doesn’t mean good entry points are available here and there! Only pro traders now, how much it takes the time to make! By the way, sometimes maybe you’ll get multiple good entry points, but the end of it’s a challenging profession!

The only right entry point in my opinion is when the market has the volatility, i think London session is also good to make good profitable trades.

Be successful trader in forex is not easy, as a trader, we need to more improve our trading skills. We can use demo account to get more experience in forex trading. I use demo account in FXB too even though I have use real account.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

Be successful trader in forex is not easy, as a trader, we need to more improve our trading skills. We can use demo account to get more experience in forex trading. I use demo account in FXB too even though I have use real account.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

Of course, it’s not easy job! Here more than 90% Forex traders are unable to make regular income from this financial market! In addition, the learning process is so long!

I'd say that the educational process is not just long, but endless. Forex is a very changebale market that keeps developing all the time, so you have to carry on learning something new.

Simple and insightful explanation… And reasons why a currency may depreciate over other are, higher trade deficit leading to higher demand for the other currency, increase in interest rate by the central bank of the other currency or reasons like higher growth rate, improved credit rating and so on.

I'd say that the educational process is not just long, but endless. Forex is a very changebale market that keeps developing all the time, so you have to carry on learning something new.

Well that is the learning process. And a trader who thinks about surviving in the market for a long time should not think about stopping the learning process and keep gaining whatever he can get from the market. But before that traders also need to get some sort of basic education.

Well that is the learning process. And a trader who thinks about surviving in the market for a long time should not think about stopping the learning process and keep gaining whatever he can get from the market. But before that traders also need to get some sort of basic education.

I think, new traders should focus on only their learning process, not on their result! Naturally, all of new traders start their trading career with a horrible trading result and after couple of months they lose their learning interest.

I think, new traders should focus on only their learning process, not on their result! Naturally, all of new traders start their trading career with a horrible trading result and after couple of months they lose their learning interest.

The fact is that the trading result of newbie traders won't be good. And they should not take this in to heart. This is normal. As you said they should focus on educating themselves. After that they can make profit in the long run.

As a newcomer we the trades can take demo account for acquiring proper basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But practically we the traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result almost 90% newcomers fall a great loss after joining very rapidly live account.

As a newcomer we the trades can take demo account for acquiring proper basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But practically we the traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result almost 90% newcomers fall a great loss after joining very rapidly live account.

Actually, a number of new traders join here with a wrong mindset; they want to make quick success! As a result, they can’t concentrate on learning, that’s why the failure ratio is much high as 90%.

It is the great post for the beginners to know about the workingbof the forex market. Currency pairs are traded here on the base of their relative strength which is thing to learn. You have to know the basics well before starting your career.

Have you been trading binary options/forex with no success? I’m calling those who are concerned about their progress. What you would like to improve & what challenges I can help you with? Send email: directwithnathan@gmail

Last edited:
In order to my trading experience, I think For the traders who are particularly newbie the best leverage is 1:20(maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% wining method in Forex trading can use 1:500 leverage . 1:500 leverage will be best for those traders. But one thing that, all leverage are good. Its only depends on trading strategies and trading plan of a trader.

In order to my trading experience, I think For the traders who are particularly newbie the best leverage is 1:20(maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% wining method in Forex trading can use 1:500 leverage . 1:500 leverage will be best for those traders. But one thing that, all leverage are good. Its only depends on trading strategies and trading plan of a trader.

First of all there is no strategy which will give 100% profit. If that is what you are asking anyone to target for then their efforts would be 100% guaranteed to waste. As for leverage, everyone has their own opinion. My suggestion is not to use more than 1:100 leverage.

I think you need to invest in the major currencies including USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, and CAD. You must have the knowledge about the currency you are investing in and about the country's polical and economical releases as well. Do you believe in news impact?

In the present time, forex has been a good earning platform for millions of traders around the world. But to ensure success, a trader will need good amount of trading knowledge as well as he will require right trading attitude to hold patience and maintain the hard work. Without sufficient expertise and right attitude to deal with the market uncertainties a trader can’t expect to be successful here.

I think you need to invest in the major currencies including USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, and CAD. You must have the knowledge about the currency you are investing in and about the country's polical and economical releases as well. Do you believe in news impact?

No one can ignore the high voltage news session. Even, I see many experience traders who are trading based on the technical analysis, they also close all of their trades position during the high voltage news & that’s the reality.

Keep in mind all the tips that you learn from literature. You’ll have to make all your decisions logically and automatically. After some time, when you’ll be experienced enough, you should feel the ground.