• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Guide To Successful Forex Trading

My one of them best guidance is my Forex eBook from where I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always try to use for making profit with certainly during my trading , I also have acquired traders psychology which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Can you please share which ebooks have you gathered and read? And which ones do you prefer to others?

Beside we can learn reading ebook, also we can reading guidelines from mentor trading if we have, but if not hence also we can learn standalone in trading which we can learn from forum forex and also practice directly with deal on the market

Finding a good mentor is something which not everyone can get. I never had a mentor and I wish I had one. But whatever it is, we have to move ahead. Mentors makes the learning process much easier.

If we want to get maximal result in Forex first of all we the traders who are particularly beginners have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand we have to ensure a reliable support from a credible trading platform , because the trading platform can affects the result of our trading with certainly ,

Even though many of us think , only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in this volatile trading place , but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading platform. Because the trading broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

Even though many of us think , only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in this volatile trading place , but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading platform. Because the trading broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

That’s really true, knowledge is power house of trading success! In addition, knowledgeable traders are also able to identify the difference between a good and scam broker! But honestly, broker plays a strong role here! No one can success here without a good trading broker! Whatever, novice traders should concentrate first on their learning process than broker!

If we want to get maximal result in Forex first of all we the traders who are particularly beginners have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand we have to ensure a reliable support from a credible trading platform , because the trading platform can affects the result of our trading with certainly ,
i think if you would like to get basic knowaldge about forex you should try to use demo account, i statred my trading from demo account from liteforex

Traders have to develop proper trading strategies and plans with acurate analysis so that they can make the success rate consistent possible with time and experience .

I think in order to my trading experience, The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

According to me , if you want to get maximal result from your trading first of all you have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly, actually there are many important things in Fx trading when choosing a broker, from all spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

I think if still beginner will better trade only one pair and focus to learn character these pair, eurusd might included general pair which many trader choose this pair to traded, which has low spread and included good average movement, trading one pair also will enough to making profit if can consistent

EUR/USD is actually a good pair for newbie traders. It has the most liquidity and is less vulnerable to spikes. So it is a newbie friendly pair.

To make successful Forex trading traders have to trade with perfect analysis and effective strategies so that they can make good pips as per the market trend with time and experience

how do you think which broker is the best for newbies?
Sorry to interrupt, but you can choose ANY broker or (what's even better) several ones and to try them all.
You'll trade on demo, so it'll be free, but the experience you get by such comparison and practice is priceless!

Yes mostly traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. For that reason we have to make sure proper risk management policy before trading with high leverage , it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Yes mostly traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. For that reason we have to make sure proper risk management policy before trading with high leverage , it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

That is the reason a new trader must go though a forex school. That would save them great deal of money. Forex market offers many advantages but if they are not utilized properly then they can bring lots of harm to a person.

Demo trading the first of trading in Forex , but Honestly speaking I have never used this trading place when I was a newbie. Because I was bored in here. I studied in Pips School and besides this i was in live account with small balance. It worked greatly instead of demo account.

As far as I have seen bitcoin spread is way too much wide. And one has to pay huge spread to trade. I don't trade bitcoin myself but don't know if the spread is worth it or not.

Having a cent account where you can learn trading is a good idea. I even think you can do without trading schools. With so much information available now you can become a good trader without any schools.

Whatever, trading instrument you are using, please try to use first in demo and make winning habit in your practice account! Forex trading is all about knowledge and experience! So, please don’t be rush! Make a profitable trading strategy on a particular trading pair, then go for live! All the best!