• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who is participating in forex market trades?

I think that for as long as you are prepared for the up and downs that forex trading does involve and have a plan on how to become successful then there should be nothing stopping you from participating in forex. One matters at the end of the day is that it provides an excellent platform to yield good earnings for traders.

Anybody can participate in the forex trading of a thing because if you are a good trader then be sure that forex trading is for you and you can start your trading anyhow you really want ait and make more profit

retail trader like us only give small impact to the market movement and mostly, the market move because the involvement of big player such as bank and other financial institution. and because it, the perfect way to get profit is following the big player. or in other word, following the flow of the trend.

Well I do wish that in currency dealing market investors can sometime choose to business anyhow they want but aside from that I think collecting the best information is the best and will keep you as the best as well.

there are many people that participating in forex right now, there are traders some investors and also banks instution, but i see that some people said that even government also jump into this field to make their currency stable enough to face other currency. but from what i see here that mostly people can enter and participating in forex

Cool minded people are those who participates in forex trading those who really comprehend why they are into the business,fore trading is not for those who have the mind set of making a kill over a short period of time,forex trading as well for the patient minded,those who can be patient in a moderate way.

Banks seems to the main part of the forex because they are the one moving the money even after the trading of the companies and the people. Also the large amount of funds are moved via the banks and the credit card companies so you can see how that goes for the overall market.

I think that for provided that you are ready for the up and downs that currency dealing does include and have a strategy on how to become effective then there should be nothing avoiding you from doing currency dealing. One issues at the end of the day is that it provides an outstanding foundation to generate excellent income for investors.

Most of the time it would be something to consider wiht the forex market there because it is not something to be dealt with. I just think that people should be spending money over the forex if they have some money to lose. otherwise let the forex should be done by those who have money, and that;s why banks, companies and the brokers deal with it.

Anybody can get involved in the currency dealing of a factor because if you are a excellent investor then be sure that currency dealing is for you and you can begin your dealing anyhow you really want and create more benefit

Even the small entity can have role in the market. Although, there's difference on how big their role, how big they can affect the market. Of course, there are commonly traders who usually trade in the market and brokers that is a medium for traders to connect in trading world.

Every one can participate in trading and its purely depend on there skills . there are many business people , students , unemployed people and ladies or Women participating in trading every day . I am happy that forex is going on getting popular day by day . and in a very short time forex will be in the peek .

lots of people involve in forex trading and its why the transaction volume reach trillions per day. and potentially the transaction volume will be increase more since nowadays, many brokers appear and they make massive promotion. even they are willing to give free money or bonus to trading.

Of course, the most common are the investors or traders. Yet, those who have big roles in the market volatility will be the banks and the country itself. And we should have know the different market sessions and which are countries that have those session.

I guess those who are participating are big banks, big financial institutions and ordinary online trader like us. I do hope that even I'm just home base I can still end up making good profit in forex as right now the best way to make money online is always to become consistent.

I think government too do forex so it make their currency more stable than before , i see that many people trying to spend their time in forex and now become an ordinary trader or independent traders, and we also have quite big effect in trading if we accumulate how much money we spend in broker to trade.

Yes, they did. They actually the one who made bigger transactions because, the are the who hold the government funds and for sure there will be also made negotiations which traders locally or internationally wait for it. So, they will trade and huge chunk of money will be involved.

That is also what i think, it seems that each countries government playing the big roles aside from some big financial instutional , but i rarely see personal trader that gained such a big impact of trade in forex, even like that still they(personal trader) can earn decent income from forex.