• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who is participating in forex market trades?

Who is participating in forex market trades?

The forex market is all about trading between countries, the currencies of those countries and the timing of investing in certain currencies. The FX market is trading between counties, usually completed with a broker or a financial company. Many people are involved in forex trading, which is similar to stock market trading, but FX trading is completed on a much larger overall scale. Much of the trading does take place between banks, governments, brokers and a small amount of trades will take place in retail settings where the average person involved in trading is known as a spectator. Financial market and financial conditions are making the forex market trading go up and down daily. Millions are traded on a daily basis between many of the largest countries and this is going to include some amount of trading in smaller countries as well.

I think that this is what makes forex trading interesting and more accesible. Anyone around the world can be able to trade in forex because there is no physical trading that takes place but everything is done online. It therefore does not discriminate and it and we all have equal opportunities.

This days i can say that the forex trading has become the regular income for many people and many of them are earning through forex trading sdo i think every one who want money will participate in forex trading . and here we all discussing about forex trading i hope all of them are trading forex .

forex become famous lately as income source and it will lead many more people to join as a currency trader. but besides individual trader, still there is company, bank and government involve in currency trading. even the biggest percentage of money volume generate by bank and government.

The financial institution is even the big firm that do traded in the forex market and also I do hope that anyone can participate in forex trading and earn some good amount of knowledge if he really wanted.

If you research this industry then you would come to know that most of the dealing is done between financial institutions and this is known as inter financial institution dealing. Discussing in amount conditions financial institutions alone consideration for 50% of International Return dealing that is done on a regular base.

Nowadays, trading forex is an alternative for business. Forex online trading is now can be made by people from home. So, each one can involve in forex trading now. Not only the bigger, but also they who have only $10 for initial depositing.

Well as you are talking 10dollar is not the only amount of money which we can trade with its all depend on the broker which you chose for me uwcfx is accepting 25dollar and I think that this is the best for me since I can make it big also through this means.

- - - Updated - - -

Well as you are talking 10dollar is not the only amount of money which we can trade with its all depend on the broker which you chose for me uwcfx is accepting 25dollar and I think that this is the best for me since I can make it big also through this means.

I think anyone who wants to have some money and is interesting in regular money is going to be trading in multiple sources like forex and the broker system. i think we have to see how the stuff is going to be over a period of time. that said, you have to also consider how the people are going to be for the same.

i think Forex market is very popular in the world and many countries invalided in this online platform so many peoples invalided in this site.thanks

These days even the criminals are adding their money into the broker platform and they are going to be spending more time and money for the same. I guess the money circulation via the brokers can be problematic and for that reason i guess forex market has it's issues.

Thanks to internet technologies that Forex has become so easy and popular. I think there is not physical trade and so everyone can do Forex trading online with equal opportunities and no bias. It appears so easy to open an account and trade Forex and earn money that people do not care to learn about it and jump into Forex trading directly which is a big mistake.

These days even the criminals are adding their money into the broker platform and they are going to be spending more time and money for the same. I guess the money circulation via the brokers can be problematic and for that reason i guess forex market has it's issues.
Crime and criminal elements are getting bolder right now. Before we know it half of the world countries are corrupt because of drugs. theirs just too much money in drugs that its hard to resist and hard to control. Even in the mighty US has hard time controlling drug possession. And now that forex trading is international. Its easy for them to transfer money from one country to another.

Last edited:
Yes, prior to this they use to hide the money in other countries. but these days you have to see how the market isreacting with the broker manipulation. because broker has control over their side of the market and that is the opportuniy for them to make money too.

most loyal person in the whole world participated forex trading because many people are very interested in the forex business is in addition to the results that may be obtained from the time that we used to trade well tiodak too much so we can make money without having to undergo tired

most loyal person in the whole world participated forex trading because many people are very interested in the forex business is in addition to the results that may be obtained from the time that we used to trade well tiodak too much so we can make money without having to undergo tired

Everybody has the right to participate in forex trading because it is open for all but indirectly not all are expected to be here because not everyone will have the amount of patient it requires to suceed in forex trading and also it isn't for one who can't control his emotion.

If you analysis this market then you would come to know that most of the working is done between banking organizations and this is known as inter standard bank working. Talking about in quantity circumstances banking organizations alone concern for 50% of Worldwide Come back working that is done on a frequent platform.

bank and other financial institution playing important role in this market and then followed by retail or individual trader. still there is another factor that make the market move but the percentage is very small. such as export import, and another transnational trading activity.

I think everyone who wants to exchange the currency are into the forex trading amrket. If you are spending the monney on many things that leads to the money earning then you know that sometimes it is better to have the forex market trading than direct trading like banks etc.

Well I do hope that in forex trading market traders can sometime decide to trade anyhow they want but aside from that I think gathering the best knowledge is the best and will keep you as the best as well.