• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What you lean in Forex books?

I didn’t start learning from books. Because of Babypips I got into trading. There are some wonderful youtube resources where you can learn to trade as well.

By reading books and articles, you can easily get a basic idea of the Forex trading industry. Develop a strong reading habit to learn more about this market. Without having a strong basic it will really hard for you to deal with your trading loss.

Reading trading books is always recommended because it helps to develop the basic in traders. Traders get familiar to different terminologies, terms and conditions by reading books. You will have these books available on amazon, websites, and also brokers also provide such types of books.

Trading books are helpful to traders to a great extent but traders are less willing to do this. Traders get familiar to different terminologies, terms and conditions by reading books. You will have these books available on amazon, websites, and also brokers also provide such types of books. You will find those books in the form of PDFs.

I see, so many answers there! Before opening a trade, a proper market analysis is essential. You have to depend on both technical and fundamental analysis to understand the view of market. Technical analysis is not enough to understand the backdrop of the market but you can through fundamental analysis. See others trading position and geopolitical condition before opening a trade.

Forex trading learning through books isn't enough, you need to ensure that you gain some good and reliable hands-on practice through live trading.

Personally, I feel that books are great when it comes to learning forex. You get in-depth knowledge about the market. However, it is all useless until you implement things practically.

Forex is full of adversity. So, it will not always offer you a good environment of trading rather than there are also adverse situations to face. You have to make all the aspects in your favor by hard working and experience. And it develops overtime.

Forex books will provide you with all theoretical knowledge but for practical knowledge you have to rely on demo account. Trading on demo account will sharpen your skill.

I don't read books or learn in the traditional sense. However, I have been trained on a diverse range of internet text, including educational material on Forex. If you have specific questions about Forex, feel free to ask!

I don't read books, but popular topics in Forex literature include technical and fundamental analysis, risk management, trading psychology, and strategies. Books by experts like "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" or "Market Wizards" offer valuable insights.