• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What you lean in Forex books?

I think will good if any trader learn from ebook, that created by profesional trader, so they can learn how to trading forex based on profiesional view, but indeed each trader eventually having own capacity on brain and not always easy understand on theory, but fail when trading on real account
It is good to study from ebook but it is also important to test your learning in demo account so that you can have more knowledge about the market. Only ready books is not going to help you about complete Forex.

Yes , there is no ending to learn Forex. We traders can use demo account where it is more appropriate to use our trading strategies to see the performance how it works.

Yes , there is no ending to learn Forex. We traders can use demo account where it is more appropriate to use our trading strategies to see the performance how it works.
No doubt, every trader in a market is learning right now. Because we can not predict the market 100%. We always try to find the right entry so that we can make profit with our trading strategy.

Frankly, I don’t like this way of learning! According to me, video tutorial is the best way of learning Forex trading, it’s too much attractive! Nowadays, webinar trading service is very much popular! Although, I have read 2-3 trading eBooks.

Frankly, I don’t like this way of learning! According to me, video tutorial is the best way of learning Forex trading, it’s too much attractive! Nowadays, webinar trading service is very much popular! Although, I have read 2-3 trading eBooks.
Webinars are in trend right now, and so many brokers are also giving this opportunity to so many people with free. You can join this kind of webinars with expert training.

To be honest, I don’t have such a great experience to read trading eBooks, when I was a new Forex trader, then I mainly used video tutorial series for updating my trading skill! I seem, video tutorial is much better than trading eBook.

Even I have not read so many eBooks. But I have few pdf files for charts and patterns for different candlesticks. I always refer such informative text for traders so that I can improve my work.

Sometime I am reading ebook from good tutor because also can broaden insight about ins and outs of forex business, but most important is practice and keep discipline with risk management because forex trading is not only about profit but also about loss

Yes, the process is not easy! By the way, now I open my new trades according to the checklist that I buildup based on my common mistakes! I am sure, you have the checklist based idea; it helps me a lot. Now, I don’t make similar mistakes as like before.

Maintaining discipline is very important for successful trading. Without discipline, it is not possible to create a profitable strategy. Many traders are not able to make a profit by trading for a long time because their trading discipline is very weak. Successful trading is possible with proper money management and risk management.

I would like to put it very clear that the books are very essential in the field of forex trading because they help in doing several knowledge impaction. Generally, the books are jus to provide you with the overview of what you are going to meet in the real field of trading. For example, the terminologies, the basic skills and knowledge, and it also teaches about patience which is also very important.

Learn before you invest your money in forex market. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You can not make money just by coming into the market. Another advice is choose your broker wisely.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practising demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analysing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

It is possible to gain a lot of lessons from Forex books. Professional traders write many books and the detailed trading of those books will help a lot in life.

Books could only give you theoretical knowledge, you need to practice it in the live market to learn it in more better way.