• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What countries that have high Forex flow?

As forex trading is divided into four major sessions, that is Sydney, Tokyo, London and New York. We can get highest market flows in this zones. But you will get to see highest market flow at London Session. Because it is the busiest session of all.

Having the different market session does not necessary means that at a certain session that basically, traders are often from that said country. Because the usd has more value and also is a currency been used in the New york city. Traders who invariably have it as their based currency will prefer trading it at the new york time session and are traders from different countries.

I think most of the countries there with the forex cash flow know most of those who have more service and the trade stuff. I guess the large percentage of the services and the trades are going to be execute there and that is what i have found there for the forex there as well.

the all united countries from which the forex has started the business are very rich and popular in case of trading and dubai is one of them trading platform the life of thousands people is changing with every day

If you are listing out the country with highest forex reserve then Japan and China tops the list. However, Chinese are forbidden to trade in the forex market. Full currency convertibility is not allowed, at least legally, in China. Japan keeps dollar reserves in the form of bonds purchased from US central bank. Even though that is considered a bit risky considering the present gloomy scenario, still they lead the foreign currency deposits. Countries like India maintain a basket of currencies unlike China and Japan who maintain only dollar reserves.

the all united countries from which the forex has started the business are very rich and popular in case of trading and dubai is one of them trading platform the life of thousands people is changing with every day

You told that "thousands of people is changing there life with forex every day" is it true if true then how?

If you are listing out the country with highest forex reserve then Japan and China tops the list. However, Chinese are forbidden to trade in the forex market. Full currency convertibility is not allowed, at least legally, in China. Japan keeps dollar reserves in the form of bonds purchased from US central bank. Even though that is considered a bit risky considering the present gloomy scenario, still they lead the foreign currency deposits. Countries like India maintain a basket of currencies unlike China and Japan who maintain only dollar reserves.
Thanks for that explanation. I have not thought about this before now and not until now, knew about it. China having this highest currency flow may be because of the population of the country. Since they are the most populated, it may be the reason they are the country with the highest foreign currency deposit.

Same here. I think the players in this Forex are just increasing by the day and it wouldn't be out of place to assume that those in the third world countries may have taken over because these set of people are increasing among Forex traders. Perhaps the unemployment rate that keeps increasing.

Thanks for that explanation. I have not thought about this before now and not until now, knew about it. China having this highest currency flow may be because of the population of the country. Since they are the most populated, it may be the reason they are the country with the highest foreign currency deposit.

China leads the world in forex deposits because of exports. China is described as the factory for the entire world. It is a highly export oriented economy. Thus, they have very high foreign exchange reserves. Invariably all major US companies have their manufacturing facility in China. This is one of the main reasons for their economic growth.

I guess Euro countries and US is the main trading force in forex market. Its make about 60% of all trades in forex and I do believe this is the main reason why US dollars is still the number one currency and Euro is the second best currency.

Using multiple strategies at a time to confirm a signal works a shield against losses. Traders can produce a cogent signal when they use multiple indicators at a time.