• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What countries that have high Forex flow?

That's very correct,traders can't be determined by the pairs that has the highest flows. Of course know doubt EUR/USD has the highest flows but that doesn't mean that they have the highest traders in the world. As my country is not that civilised but I can say that we are so exposed to forex,we even have a lot of approved stock brokers in our country.

That's very correct,traders can't be determined by the pairs that has the highest flows. Of course know doubt EUR/USD has the highest flows but that doesn't mean that they have the highest traders in the world. As my country is not that civilised but I can say that we are so exposed to forex,we even have a lot of approved stock brokers in our country.

I agree to that but we are not even up to the USA in numbers of those who are trading we are just getting started. Chinas also has an upper hand on the country that trades the most mostly the japanese, they are goos at that but then with time I think our country will be producing more and more traders because the rates are increasing.

That's why it's the major pairs that has easy to point the countries that has huge Forex market and therefore, we will have the huge movements on those pairs. And yes, US and UK shows that they have many traders and also that international traders have to trade with this volatile markets.

United States Dollar took the biggest volume of trading followed by Euro, GBP and JPY
these currencies plays highest volume of transaction in daily foreign exchange activity
their range of market movement make traders mostly choose them to trade, i usually trade using 3 pairs currencies which is E/U, G/U and U/J because they have so small spreads compare with others

I cant categorically say the country that has the largest numbers of traders due to there will be no backup prooof for my assumptions so I guess USA will be having most biggest numbers of traders.

US or China? no them, Europe countries also considered as the most countries which have high forex flow, in London Session EUR/USD movement is bigger rather than others and based on some people statistic, about 38% traders that active is in Europe and also some company that reside in that countries, but later i think it will change but right now we talk about fact.

Well,i feel US has the highest forex flow and I will still agree with what riddick09 has said,pairs really matters and those pairs that tends to be not too volatile are where forex has high flow,pairs like EUR/USD,USD/JPY,GBP/USD etc countries with those pairs has the highest forex flow.

US or China? no them, Europe countries also considered as the most countries which have high forex flow, in London Session EUR/USD movement is bigger rather than others and based on some people statistic, about 38% traders that active is in Europe and also some company that reside in that countries, but later i think it will change but right now we talk about fact.

I don't think market time session can be used to measure the country that has the most active trading activities because the london time session consist of other traders from other countries due to that time session is said to have a more stable currency price. I belive japan and china should have an upper hand on this.

If I am not wrong then the countries which are tax exempt are the one that have the most forex cash flow. as most of the rich people are moving the money to such countries and they are benefiting from it. I guess you can say that forex is one of the good source of money for them too. switzerland, costa rica, cyprus and some other tax heaven countries are in this list.

If I am not wrong then the countries which are tax exempt are the one that have the most forex cash flow. as most of the rich people are moving the money to such countries and they are benefiting from it. I guess you can say that forex is one of the good source of money for them too. switzerland, costa rica, cyprus and some other tax heaven countries are in this list.

I am a lady from nigeria and I am exprienced on all this online business too well. Nigeria does not have much of the tax paying incurred on them just the workers working for under a government are having the little deductions from their monthly salaries but I am affraid because no much people are yet to know of forex trading and also many youths are keeping off from forex trading becaise they think it is scam.

well i think that US and china is likely to be having the highest rate in the forex trading traffic in flow, because the two countries has very high population and with much people which likes to earn from forex business online

well i think that US and china is likely to be having the highest rate in the forex trading traffic in flow, because the two countries has very high population and with much people which likes to earn from forex business online

Well, thats true they are well populated tge US has agood economy and well populated but that of china is something else. I will agree to that US might have more of their citizen doing forex but that of china is not true. Perhpas US and japan or perhaps London.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION]
Then what makes you to think that china is not among the clue, can you give some reason to that so i can believe on what you are saying and then to adjust my own idea to yours to check the ans, only if there is enough proof to that.

US dollars and Euro right now is the two top currencies that is traded each day and the third currency is Yen of Japan. I do believe that we don't need to concentrate on what country but what currency because in forex trading we are focus on currency and not on the country.

Because of liquidity and stability, American Dollar is mostly traded at forex. Other currencies which is traded mostly after American Dollar that are European Euro, Great Britain Pound and Japanese Yen.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION]
Then what makes you to think that china is not among the clue, can you give some reason to that so i can believe on what you are saying and then to adjust my own idea to yours to check the ans, only if there is enough proof to that.

Reasons are because the US economy rocks and also the UK economy as well, so therefore china has not that large economy like the both, therefore I will say that USA has thhe high forex flow.

Barood is right. The most traded pair are the EUR/USD and the strong three currencies are the US Dollars, The Euro, The British pounds and the Japanese Yen but one can still rule out the fact that China has a fast growing economy and might get on the list in the nearest future.

Barood is right. The most traded pair are the EUR/USD and the strong three currencies are the US Dollars, The Euro, The British pounds and the Japanese Yen but one can still rule out the fact that China has a fast growing economy and might get on the list in the nearest future.

Yes, i agree with you. Because of some strategies China is taking an important place at fast growing economies. And within few years it may get into the list of forex.

I think US, UK, AU and few other europe and some of the popular countries are going to make as well. That said, forex flow is something we have to keep in mind there too. Some of the time people who know how to handle money knows things as well there too.

As forex trading is divided into four major sessions, that is Sydney, Tokyo, London and New York. We can get highest market flows in this zones. But you will get to see highest market flow at London Session. Because it is the busiest session of all.