• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Benefits of Trader?

I think that there are many benefit for trader:
1. can make us more discipline
2. practice our focus
3. more commitment
4. responsibility for something
5. and many others..

A trader have so many benefit but as per then I think he must be able to learn how the forex trading market work if you are not ready to work hard then there is no way which you will make succees from here but through learning

The benefit is money of course. But traders will able to generate money after they are knowledgeable and skilled. Traders have ability to conduct proper analysis which lead them to get profits more than losses in trading. But money won’t come if traders have no appropriate knowledge and skills to perform proper analysis.

Also, the benefit include that he is able to control his time himself. We can see these days that telecommuting jobs are on the increase and most people would want to be their own boss. This simple wish leads one to Forex because it is one of those rare internet business you do without expression of fear that it's gonna end the next day.

What benefits a trader is that he or she is able to make profit from the forex trading market without being able to invest anything. The newbie traders can start trading in the forex. market without being able to invest money because they can start trading with the broker's forum posting bonus.

That's the ultimate goal of a trader in Forex trading is to have profits or gain money. But of course, there are other benefits that trader will gain or acquire such as skills or analysis, handling emotions and money management. Also, you will have the improvement for your patience and discipline not only in trading but in daily lives.

Traders benefit money obviously. Traders trade and risking money to invest because they are want to get profit from market. However, ability and strategy point out whether traders able to get benefit or not. When traders lack skills and work with lousy strategy, surely make profit is something difficult. But when traders skilled and work with proven strategy, make profit is something which not too difficult.

benefits of being a trader is that we can get a lot of money from this business. Forex is a business that has a high risk so as to be successful then we need to be able to have the skills, discipline and patience for us to manage capital well so we'll get a lot of money from forex

That's the ultimate goal of a trader in Forex trading is to have profits or gain money. But of course, there are other benefits that trader will gain or acquire such as skills or analysis, handling emotions and money management. Also, you will have the improvement for your patience and discipline not only in trading but in daily lives.

It's different for different trader. For me it is achieving my financial freedom. And I am working with that goal. I am far away but I am slowly reaching there. Hope it will be soon.

A trader is a lot of free time if he is a long term trader. Also he can chose his own hours for working. He can enjoy life more and can have the liberty of doing what he want.

Getting financial freedom is become goal from all trader I think, and posisble if any trader seriously in learning hence they can making profit and increasing investment, but as trader also need to pay attention with the risk that involved.

It is everyones goal but not easy to achieve :'( It takes certain amount of toll on trader. Everyone is working hard for it but it is not so easy to achieve. May sound a bit demoralized lol. Not a good trading month for me.:(

In addition to the money then to become a trader we will be able to be a person who has a good personality. in forex we are taught to be disciplined and patient. this will have a positive impact on our lives.

Getting financial freedom is become goal from all trader I think, and posisble if any trader seriously in learning hence they can making profit and increasing investment, but as trader also need to pay attention with the risk that involved.

Financial freedom is not everyone's goal. For me it is and I know there are many other who have goals like me. You can ask around and see there are many traders who does not have any long term goals or just wants to get few extra bucks from trading. They are not serious about it.

Wish me luck and everyone like me. lol

Still many trader treat forex as part time business only, because this business is very flexible time, as trader they can spent time in forex if they have spare time, this business giving many benefit for trader

yes, forex can indeed be used as a part-time business, by trying to trade using little capital then we will start this business well. moreover forex is open 24 hours so that we can freely trade anytime

For me the main benefit of Forex trading is earn money alot. Forex gives me such opportunity to earn good amount of money per month.

From the Forex trading, you are able to earn money. You also are learning a lot of strategies of a business & I mean that it is the main benefit of Forex trading.

The list is very long! 1st of all, there is no need traditional graduation or any degree! This is way, I am using this financial market as a part time Forex trader although I am a student of university! Besides, I started my live trading with only 100$, no costly trading instrument, I use my personal PC, that means low cost!

The list is very long, 1st of all: low trading cost! You can start your live trading by only 1$. In addition, there is no need costly instrument for Forex trading! I use my personal laptop and mobile phone for my trading and my initial trading balance was only 100$, but right now my trading equity is 8K. But yes, I opened my live account after practicing enough my demo!

If you are a newcomer, first of all you have to ensure a best source to acquire proper trading fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. Babypips can be a great source for that which always ensures all important trading tips with essential terms and conditions.