• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Benefits of Trader?

What's the big deal about being a trader? How do you end up being treated better than an investor? Here's a rundown on major tax benefits of trader........

I would be willing to be in the know of the run down you were to bring on, and i would appreciate you doing so soonest. However, i think one very important benefit of being a trader than an investor is the amount you could make on your capital. As an investor, the profits are split, but as a trader the profits are all to yourself.

Profit. this is the only benefit of a trader. If you really want to make good profit in forex you need to do lots of analysis and lots of research and so far that's what I'm doing and I'm happy to say that some how I'm earning using hedging strategy.

Theirs a saying you need money to earn money. In my case I need lots of money to pay my debt and make money in forex. I'm down 4,000 dollars as this moment. I guess I can pay about 200 dollars this month. But with 5% monthly interest that would be 200 dollars also. In short I'm only paying the interest. So I hope forex trading can help me out pay off my debts.

The benefit of been a trader be it anyhow is by you knowing that you are the one who is in control of your investment money this is because when you invest you get all what you wanted and the amount of money which you can earn back as income is very much close to the range which you even invested making it a double portion

There is no other benefit we obtain from being a forex trader apart from having a consistent earnings,thats the primary aim we all have before indulging into forex trading,however,we can possibly obtain other benefits like getting to know more about how the market moves and the value of every currencies.

The advantage of been a investor be it anyhow is by you understanding that you are the one who is in management of your financial commitment cash this is because when you spend you get all what you desired and the cash which you can generate returning as earnings is very much near to the variety which you even spent creating it a dual section

Being a successful trader implies that we can make productive us of Forex trading and make financial gains in it to realize our financial goals. However becoming a successful trader is not a days work and requires consistent learning and practice for a long time.

More and more profit is the only benefit of trading. If you are good in trading and research in the current market then you can earn lots of profit in very short time.

In agreement with rexway, the basic benefit of trading over investment is that you are in control of your money. You decide the pace at which you earn and how much. It's not this way in investment- someone other than you determines what and how you earn. But I think learning to do the two is best.

Being a trader is not just making money, but to live "inside" the financial markets, be up of everything and enjoy the process. This is the advantage and benefit of trading: work when you want, when you can, and when there is a desire to work for themselves.

Profit is the biggest benefit of a trader. The more we can earn the more we want to be sustainable and we can make good income. I do hope that I can earn good amount of money in forex and I do hope that in the long run we can find ways and means to make money in forex. This is my goal and this is what I want to achieve and this is the greatest benefit in forex.

forex trading offering to people ability to manage their own money, work anytime they want, wherever they want and achieve financial freedom. but all the process to become good trader is difficult and need patience. if trader not give up and keep insist to achieve their goal, sooner or later they will able to reach it.

The ability or aspects that can acquire through trading can be use in our daily lives which is really significant that we can totally not learn to make money or gain profits but to strengthen other aspects like emotion management and the good decision and analysis.

Benefit of a trader is all about profit. You can't say you are a successful forex trader if you don't earn money in forex. I do make good income in forex and I still can't say I get the full benefits. For me I can only say I get the full benefits if I'm earning 1,000 dollars a month as this is the amount that I want to earn each month.

It will also benefited us in ourselves. Both in our trading psychology, analyzing a situation and making a wise or critical thinking. So, it's not only what we usually think of gaining profits or have earnings but also skills that we acquired from Forex trading.

For me, the best thing about being a trader is that you can choose when you trade, where you trade, how you trade. No one can ever tell you what to do, YOU are your own boss and nothing beats that feeling.

actually many advantages that we can get as a trader is in addition to getting some money from the trade that we do so we are going to get a knowledge and excellent experience in running a business and the knowledge and experience that we get from forex then we can use to run other businesses