• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Technology with forex trading

Though I access with Proxy when using a WiFi in public places, I never thought it will mean the same thing when using it with apps because I currently run an MT4 and MT5 apps on my phones. If there are risks of such nature, then why have them in apps because I still have a payment processor that has an app which I use.

Actually using MT4 and MT5 apps on phones are quite safe rather than using a WiFi in public places, which is a big threat. It is tough to hack on smartphone and it happens very rare. But beware of using WiFi at public pace. If it is disclosed that you trade through a WiFi in public places, then there is a full chance of stealing your personal information. Always use password to Wifi and change the network type to private. It will keep you much more secure.

Actually using MT4 and MT5 apps on phones are quite safe rather than using a WiFi in public places, which is a big threat. It is tough to hack on smartphone and it happens very rare. But beware of using WiFi at public pace. If it is disclosed that you trade through a WiFi in public places, then there is a full chance of stealing your personal information. Always use password to Wifi and change the network type to private. It will keep you much more secure.

i still dont know what is the risk using the phone app? Since we are locked with password then what difference between it and PC. I am using nokia 6233 doesnt that involve any risk? I know that in puplic cafe there is a risk cos the same PC shared by many customes.

i still dont know what is the risk using the phone app? Since we are locked with password then what difference between it and PC. I am using nokia 6233 doesnt that involve any risk? I know that in puplic cafe there is a risk cos the same PC shared by many customes.

There is no risk of using apps at Nokia 6233. It is not a smartphone. Smartphone is something in which there is Android, Wifi or supports too many apps. This types of phones as somewhat comes in threat of hacking or phishing.

I didn't even know that brand of nokia phone suppports the installation of Meta Trader apps. Well, your password doesn't stop hackers from hacking your trading account if they want though I don't know the possibility when accessing with apps but with a PC, they can with the help of keyloggers.

Are you kidding me, thats kinda funny because I still can imagine nokia 6233 being able to have a good internet connection let alone trading. Well, the popular mobile device that can trade effectively is the adroid OS and windows mobile.

There is no risk of using apps at Nokia 6233. It is not a smartphone. Smartphone is something in which there is Android, Wifi or supports too many apps. This types of phones as somewhat comes in threat of hacking or phishing.

i still didnt understand. Since they are all phones then what the difference. Unless you mean android devices have a shared network online as in PC. Whith my nokia i use 3g sim connection and i didnt search enough for meta trader app jar.

i still didnt understand. Since they are all phones then what the difference. Unless you mean android devices have a shared network online as in PC. Whith my nokia i use 3g sim connection and i didnt search enough for meta trader app jar.

Actually hackers steal cookies stored from the internet connection in your phone. In basic phones cookies are stored as very tight encrypted manner, which is not usable. But smartphone usually works as pocket pc. It can store cookies as a PC can store. So it is accessible from other device and can be copy. But don't think about that. It occurs very rare. Just remember one thing that never write your password and username somewhere. Other people can misuse that.

technology and forex trading are both differ from another and by gaining the knowledge of technology we can establish all the things which we like but forex is total different from technology and here we have much money

if we all put a view on both then we reach in that conclusion that both have equall importance in our society but forex business is all time healthy business of the whole world and every thing is in their hand

You said you didn't search enough for Meta Trader app jar. Remeber that jar files are easily created by people and some can easily install spywares together with the app and make it available online as a free app. Of which, when you download, you download the spyware as well and if I understand that phone too well, it is succeptible to worms as a Symbian phone unless you use a strong anti-virus. Always download trading apps from trusted brokers or sites.

You said you didn't search enough for Meta Trader app jar. Remeber that jar files are easily created by people and some can easily install spywares together with the app and make it available online as a free app. Of which, when you download, you download the spyware as well and if I understand that phone too well, it is succeptible to worms as a Symbian phone unless you use a strong anti-virus. Always download trading apps from trusted brokers or sites.

ive searched a lot of broker sites seeking for a jar app meta trader. Then i stopped searching. They all support android devices. I hate android word cos i see it everwhere. In forex, at pokers, at betting at games sites. It seems android kills me everytime. And you said jar apps may be faked how to know that? I even searching for jar antivirus app and didnt find and still the search goes on.

ive searched a lot of broker sites seeking for a jar app meta trader. Then i stopped searching. They all support android devices. I hate android word cos i see it everwhere. In forex, at pokers, at betting at games sites. It seems android kills me everytime. And you said jar apps may be faked how to know that? I even searching for jar antivirus app and didnt find and still the search goes on.

My dear, the fact that you did not see it in the Brokers' sites should make you think twice before downloading. It means someone may have converted the APK file in Android or some other OS to a jar file which I had is possible for some guru. While we hope there is no spyware in the app, always ensure you make downloads of such sensitive apps from trusted Brokers.

bro thats impossible because if thats possible then it should have been done by most gurus. There is no way that will be possible because the jave OS will never be able to run it because java does not run flash supported files and you know that all the trading apps are flash enabled. So he should get an andriod mobile.

Some posts in here are funny. I can see someone saying that the APK andriod version trading software can be used on java mobile when converted. Thats impossible according to cutiekc's posts it can not be done.

Then, it meant that it's not going to happen to have trading platform for the java capable phones. Nowadays, it's the latest mobile OS or versions to have the mobile trading platforms. Technology are still have improvements here for sure that they will have newest versions of trading platforms not only mobile.

For trading at mobile phones, android is mostly used. Actually it is necessary that you should use android for good trading. Because to see real time chart, you need a fast processor in mobile phones. Which can be found only at android phones.

Of course technology helps us a lot. Because of the internet, forex is available to international traders and it helps them make some side money. There are some that make a full time income from it. Its possible to earn a good side income with online forex. Of course it will be so much more difficult if it was offline. The technology helps us with an addition income.

Of course technology helps us a lot. Because of the internet, forex is available to international traders and it helps them make some side money. There are some that make a full time income from it. Its possible to earn a good side income with online forex. Of course it will be so much more difficult if it was offline. The technology helps us with an addition income.

Yes thats roght, like I once said that all thanks to the internet that made it possible for us all to be able to make money in forex trading. Technology has made it possible even for the less previlleged in term of finance. They can comfortably trade with mobile devices.

Of course technology has made forex trading easy. Today anyone from any part of the world can trade forex from the comfort of their homes or offices. It can even be traded on the go with mobile devices.

More trading platforms, better ones and even compatible now in most of the end devices that we can have access internet. Technology is indeed makes Forex known more and spread in terms of popularity and the brokers because, more are now connected online.