• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Technology with forex trading

Today many youngster join forex trading, youngster use new forex strategies and technology. Are you think technology change forex trading view ?

technology has greatly made an improvement in forex trading due to historically I learnt that during the 1970s when forex trading started it was done on calls or through fax between two people who wants the currency the other persson is willingly to sell. But the introduction of forex trading has made it possible for people not to keep looking for buyers or sellers due to there are million of traders online willingy to immdiately buy that currency one is wanting to sell through the means and help of brokers.

Its good if we have some advance technology that can do some accurate technical analysis that can give us some good head start before we trade. In fact right now I'm hoping that I have some kind of technical advantage that going to make me earn good in forex trading all the time.

technology trully change forex market, so many development in forex market helps traders more easily to make analysis, and technology also helping everyone who want to trade forex in automatic way, it is a new era of forex trading, who knows what kind of development will make in the future, enjoy the forex easy world

Its good if we have some advance technology that can do some accurate technical analysis that can give us some good head start before we trade. In fact right now I'm hoping that I have some kind of technical advantage that going to make me earn good in forex trading all the time.

technical analysis usually done by using already made indicators, there is no perfect system in techincal analysis that can make accurate analysis 100%, there many aspects affecting market movement that technical analysis may fail to detect and even generate wrong signal

In addition to that mayve have a good and accurate or authentic software that when been install that it can read what will likelu be the market situation in the next 10 minutes or in space of time. That will be good but do you think it will be possible.

Well, I can say that this MIGHT happen in future since technology has really made that word "impossible" a thing of the past. If we think backwards, we can tell that Forex wasn't as technological as it is now, as a matter of fact, not so many that are into it now would have been.

Well, I can say that this MIGHT happen in future since technology has really made that word "impossible" a thing of the past. If we think backwards, we can tell that Forex wasn't as technological as it is now, as a matter of fact, not so many that are into it now would have been.

I cant even see that coming but I am expecting some exponetial technogy on the other facet like the broker and platform improving the more. How will the said software be able to read news. The roboot does this but with the technical analysis and based on the user intructions to it.

Yes i do believe, cos technology is the source for everything even to forex itself. Without technoloy there is no robots no indicators and even no metatrader platform. In a short word. Technology affects everything in our life. From internet to computer to mobile ... And forex.

Probably one of the highest technology in Forex is the creation of Robots which help to monitor our forex activities and assist in trading even when we aren't around or when we are asleep. Yes, The introduction of technology such as Robots can change, or in better words have changed forex trading view as some traders now fully depend on robots rather than on their own intelligence and experience.

Probably one of the highest technology in Forex is the creation of Robots which help to monitor our forex activities and assist in trading even when we aren't around or when we are asleep. Yes, The introduction of technology such as Robots can change, or in better words have changed forex trading view as some traders now fully depend on robots rather than on their own intelligence and experience.

well, you are right because it has made it a way easier in the sense that those who are not having the time can still invariably trades in forex while they are still doing other business which they have and thats the essential thing that consitutes to the development of it. But some newbie really things it hold chances of attaining them more profits.

Of course, it changed forex. before if you want to join in forex you need to have a lot of money to start just like in stock, but now with internet you can even start for $1 that is similiar to What's App price for one year lol, and also it is more easier to trade since now trading platform added by some brokers to our phone if we want.
Technology has even drawn Forex to the basics such that you can even trade with cents as a result of competitions among brokers online which is made manifest by internet. It has also made it possible for one to easily get, at a glance, from broker sites.

There are various technologies used at forex trading. But many traders don't have any idea about them. If you love to experiment then you can use some tools which will help you while trading.

Though many softwares abound, so many traders as well do not have confidence in them while some simply see it as difficult to program.

as the days passes we are introduced with new techniques and programs. So we had to upgrade ourself with those technologies and accept the changes. After all if we understand then we can find many advantages at new technologies.

as the days passes we are introduced with new techniques and programs. So we had to upgrade ourself with those technologies and accept the changes. After all if we understand then we can find many advantages at new technologies.

Yes, the advancement and development in Technology is the major reason Forex has gotten this far. It is truly good for one to follow the trends in terms of technology especially, if the person is such that uses EAs.

without the technology introduced in forex trading it will still have been hard for some of use now ti get know of forex trading. However, the advance in technology has now made it a possibility to trade with mobile phones.

without the technology introduced in forex trading it will still have been hard for some of use now ti get know of forex trading. However, the advance in technology has now made it a possibility to trade with mobile phones.

Yes that is true. But as we know that new technologies has given us many advantages, this technologies have created disadvantages also. I think it is more secure to trade from private network PC rather than mobile or public network PCs.

Well I don't know much about the risks involved when trading from a public connection since you are using software or in the case of a smartphone-an app and not accessing the net directly from browsers.

Well I don't know much about the risks involved when trading from a public connection since you are using software or in the case of a smartphone-an app and not accessing the net directly from browsers.

When you use public connections, then the IP address can be used publicly. That means anybody can access to your computer from other computer. There stays a risk to stealing your every personal information which stays as cookies in the computer. It is called hacking. And when you use smartphone app, your information can be directly accessed through other smartphone or can be done phishing. But it happens very few. So it is always preferable to use only private network only.

When you use public connections, then the IP address can be used publicly. That means anybody can access to your computer from other computer. There stays a risk to stealing your every personal information which stays as cookies in the computer. It is called hacking. And when you use smartphone app, your information can be directly accessed through other smartphone or can be done phishing. But it happens very few. So it is always preferable to use only private network only.
Though I access with Proxy when using a WiFi in public places, I never thought it will mean the same thing when using it with apps because I currently run an MT4 and MT5 apps on my phones. If there are risks of such nature, then why have them in apps because I still have a payment processor that has an app which I use.