• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account blocking? I have never heard of that because I am also making use of solid trust pay but has been long I send nor recieve funds through it because I am mostly on the forex trading section and it isnt in used in forex trading so I am not making use of either the both of them. But will go for solidtrustpay.

Yes,STP is blocking accounts of users in some particular countries known with fraudulent acts. We are so lucky,our country is not involved. I am also making use of STP and I have never had any issues with it. Even I own 2 different accounts and both of them are in tact.

Account blocking? I have never heard of that because I am also making use of solid trust pay but has been long I send nor recieve funds through it because I am mostly on the forex trading section and it isnt in used in forex trading so I am not making use of either the both of them. But will go for solidtrustpay.
I think the account blocking issue has a lot to do with geographical location as I can remember there were so many divergent views in one of the forums on this issue. The demise of LR really took its toll on e-payment system and each of is just being careful.

Yes,the demise of LR made so many payment processors to adjust there ways of operating,this blocking of accounts started when LR was shut down,there was even rumours that if a user of STP did not get verified his account would be blocked. I don't know how true is that.

I think the account blocking issue has a lot to do with geographical location as I can remember there were so many divergent views in one of the forums on this issue. The demise of LR really took its toll on e-payment system and each of is just being careful.

Theb obviously they are to be blocking those from the USA because thats the country that constituted the demise of libertyreserve. Well, I can see it vividly that very soon all e currency providers will be banning all their client emerging from the USA in order to stay clean.

Theb obviously they are to be blocking those from the USA because thats the country that constituted the demise of libertyreserve. Well, I can see it vividly that very soon all e currency providers will be banning all their client emerging from the USA in order to stay clean.

Yes and then, people that make use of flexible IPs are in this together because a case where your IP keeps roaming might raise eyebrows and that could be the reason why you see even non US and non European members complaining about same.

Yes and then, people that make use of flexible IPs are in this together because a case where your IP keeps roaming might raise eyebrows and that could be the reason why you see even non US and non European members complaining about same.

Yeah that right so solidtrustpay them self should make sure that they are having a strong IP dictator so as not to wrongly block a user from a very different country. Well, they should go ahead as I am not using any of them for the moment.

I think they have a strong IP detector cos back then when LR was still in existence,I tried to access my account with a US,which is the one UCWEB is having,STP did not allow me to long into my account,so I tried Opera Mini which has a Sweden IP and I was able to access it and nothing happened to my account.

I think they have a strong IP detector cos back then when LR was still in existence,I tried to access my account with a US,which is the one UCWEB is having,STP did not allow me to long into my account,so I tried Opera Mini which has a Sweden IP and I was able to access it and nothing happened to my account.

Lol perhaps you getting it wrong. You are from nigeria and I am here to tell you that all nigeria ISP are all dynamic and your IP does not come from your browser, I do then encounter such issues but onrefreshing or closing and opening that same browser it opens when the ip must have changed.

Lol perhaps you getting it wrong. You are from nigeria and I am here to tell you that all nigeria ISP are all dynamic and your IP does not come from your browser, I do then encounter such issues but onrefreshing or closing and opening that same browser it opens when the ip must have changed.
Yes,all Nigerian ISP ar all dynamic but I would tell you that in the case of mobile browsers it is different. A UCWEB has a default U.S IP which is this 199.190.46.101. If you have used a PC to register for your STP,do not attempt to use a mobile browser to access the account again. 2 of my accounts was blocked because of this same reason. PM and Payza held my account for using UCWEB,so I would advise you not to make use of it to access your STP account.

Yes,all Nigerian ISP ar all dynamic but I would tell you that in the case of mobile browsers it is different. A UCWEB has a default U.S IP which is this 199.190.46.101. If you have used a PC to register for your STP,do not attempt to use a mobile browser to access the account again. 2 of my accounts was blocked because of this same reason. PM and Payza held my account for using UCWEB,so I would advise you not to make use of it to access your STP account.

Well, maybe you are having different issues on your own side because I created my account on a business computer and now have been accessing my acount with my UCweb mostly and since then have no problem with it. Perhaps you should try and contact them to know why your accounts have been facing such fate.

I don't need to contact them,from experience with other payment processors,I think I would not just try to access my account with a UCWEB,there is one account that I opened with Opera Mini,that I can be accessing it with OM but the other account,I would simply be accessing it on a PC.

I don't need to contact them,from experience with other payment processors,I think I would not just try to access my account with a UCWEB,there is one account that I opened with Opera Mini,that I can be accessing it with OM but the other account,I would simply be accessing it on a PC.

So curious that all this you people are expriencing are not coming to me. Seriouy I have my account just accessed with operamin and ucweb one after the other. So I think that perhaps your account are having some glitches or perhaps you are using something like VPN.

So curious that all this you people are expriencing are not coming to me. Seriouy I have my account just accessed with operamin and ucweb one after the other. So I think that perhaps your account are having some glitches or perhaps you are using something like VPN.
I think you are just being lucky man. My own is that I tried creating an account with this STP of a processor and on the point of concluding the registration, I got a site report that the maximum number of users for this IP has been reached. It wasn't funny as I am the only one using my internet connection. I just had to quit till I have pressing need for them.

I think you are just being lucky man. My own is that I tried creating an account with this STP of a processor and on the point of concluding the registration, I got a site report that the maximum number of users for this IP has been reached. It wasn't funny as I am the only one using my internet connection. I just had to quit till I have pressing need for them.

Thats not luck man, I also exprience that when I am about to register. You know we are from Nigeria and our ISP provides us with no unique IP so therefore there are chances that the dynamic IP has been used by someone else so the best thing is clear cookies start again also change browsers.

How is it possible for me to use a VPN on my mobile phone,what I know is that,a UCWEB has a U.S proxy which I think is not good for accessing STP. I guess you are just lucky, you better stick to one browser or else be ready for blockage of your account.

Soludtrustpay and paypal are two good payment processor but paypal is more older and has mor reputation to compared with solidtrustpay and paypal has been regulated in the united states of America. But solidtrustpay has not been long in the field and are not yet that in widely used just as paypal.

How is it possible for me to use a VPN on my mobile phone,what I know is that,a UCWEB has a U.S proxy which I think is not good for accessing STP. I guess you are just lucky, you better stick to one browser or else be ready for blockage of your account.

Funny you know, because even with my nokis symbian OS I can make use of VPN and also in andriod mobiles, don't generally say that on making use of ucweb that they will get our account blocked. They know that some countries has dynamic Ip so they must have blcoked your account perhaps for something which should be consider as system glitches.

With pm, using Ucweb to access my two of my accounts have resulted to them getting blocked so its not a surprise to me that hadg33's STP account got blocked because he used Ucweb. Ucweb uses U.S.A. Ip address. The last time i tried accessing my STP account with ucweb, i was unable to login until i had to use a pc.

I don't even think STP and Paypal should be matched head to head. Though STP is a very good payment processor trying so hard to prove its melt in the payment processor world but I still see no basis for comparison because Paypal has built a very strong hold and trust in online stores for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.