• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal and STP both are having strict guidelines lately and they are going to be even harder with the payout rom now on. and then the HYIP and money storing wont' be much possible with the paypal and the STP. that is what i am thinking these days. atleast for now.

I have read this in many forums. You haven't checked on it yet? And I have also have it in the FB community that have their accounts blocked and it's be safer to have withdraw the funds or verify the account to not be accused and be blocked.

I have found that Solid trust pay account and paypal both are just following the rules of the US and for that reason sometimes you need to understand that it would not be easy for them to do the banking unless they are taking help of some of the other banks and the international bank transfer methods. that is why they don't allow some countries where they have political issues.

Huh...you said they don't allow countries that has political issues. What do you mean by that. In my country there are issues with the political system and yet STP is supported in my country,I also heard that there are blocking some unverified accounts in some certain countries. If the accounts gets blocked,you can it back by sending int'l passport and utility bills to verify the blocked account.

Political issues as in with the US. as the STP is from canada they don't take coountries witch whom canada has issues and same goes for the Us based payment processor. that is what I meant there. as for blocking yet, it happened to many on other forums like warrior forum. if you go on vacation and use paypal they might take it as suspect and usually decline the purchases.

So, STP is in Canada but then, it's a different country so, I don't STP will have something with US and many members looks like afraid of US and unable to use of the account. But then, STP blocking of accounts is one that worries for them though, it's mostly in the exchange.

US and CANADA are not adversaries so I don't think there is still a point in what you have said. As fas I know,there is no problem with STP only that they are seriously against using of proxies. So when going for a vacation,just don't bother to access your account in that vicinity cos that might lead to the blockage of the account.

STP from CA and PP from US, i think both of this payment processor come from the different country and i think will have slight different rules about taking care their costumers and also their view about online business, but so far i still prefer Paypal over STP because paypal is easy to use and i just can withdraw the money to the bank.

STP and paypal are good but the thing is that not all of us can use it at the same time. some of the merchants and the people who are paying to international members are choosing the Paypal over STP. as the STp has low rate but not much accepted.

[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION]: since paypal just like the father of all online payment processor so that is why many people still use it, STP is a younger one which doesn't have much popularity and trust as paypal do and also i think paypal is better to handling big amount of money even it means more fee, but STP still acceptable for high risk online business.

That's payment processor not in the online ecurrency. But then, STP is having a problem also or problematic for the users or clients due to its blocking of accounts then, most likely they are up to something and also preventing something.

I think STP will hold some of the HYIP type of the sites which are going on these days. I am sure you know that sometimes you have to find simialr sites who are into the funding such business. though paypal may never do similar stuff we have altearnatives atleast.

Well, that's true and also affected are the exchangers who did not verify their accounts as well. But we are glad that the one local exchanger are already good with STP as they are already verified but then, when they have process STP there's a holding period.

That's not true,STP is not blocking accounts of users,I don't know why this rumour is fast spreading in forums. I think those users that there account got blocked has involved in some shady deals. I have 2 accounts and the 2 accounts are in tact.

The fact that STP hasn't blocked your accounts doesn't mean that there are presently not blocking accounts and presently, innocent users have beeen affected. I think this sudden strictness is as a result of the closure of lr by the U.S.A. government because it was after lr got shut down that STP became unnecessarily strict.

Paypal has some competition from other payment processors like 2checkout and fastspring but compared to teh STP. there does not seems to be any place for the STP if we are talking about any type of the serious payment processor. that is why it would be something hard to compare these two.

No one is comparing STP to Paypal,paypal superceeds STP in all ramifications. Since STP is supported in my country I think I would prefer it to paypal and more over STP is allowed in investment programs,as far as I can make use of it in hyips,I don't see anything bad in it.

No one is comparing STP to Paypal,paypal superceeds STP in all ramifications. Since STP is supported in my country I think I would prefer it to paypal and more over STP is allowed in investment programs,as far as I can make use of it in hyips,I don't see anything bad in it.

Exactly! Paypal is the best online payment processor and own by eBay. There is no other that can be compared with Paypal. I don't have any idea about SolidTrustPay but it is sometimes used for processing payment in HYIP, after LibertyReserve and Perfect Money.

The fact that STP hasn't blocked your accounts doesn't mean that there are presently not blocking accounts and presently, innocent users have beeen affected. I think this sudden strictness is as a result of the closure of lr by the U.S.A. government because it was after lr got shut down that STP became unnecessarily strict.
I never heard something like that, even i don't check my account frequently. also i think STP still have their own shares in payment processor market because of their uniqueness, and aside from that thing STP accepted more countries rather than paypal.

That's very correct,I think STP support almost all the across the globe. From my findings I think STP is blocking accounts of users in a particular country,it seems users in that country are mostly involved in shady deals. For me if I have the chance to earn with STP,then I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.