• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

over trade should not healthy for you

Sometimes, lack of planning might just be a major reason for this. Not all traders would want to over trade in the real sense, some might not made a plan for themselves on when to exit and they tend to keep trading to either recover some of their losses or make some more profit.
I also think the same, why we should overtrade and i think until now that there isn't any benefit for traders that prefer trade with this way, also with lack of trading plan means that trader is not even serious with forex and easily loss their money

yes it is unhealthy and also make me so nervous when i am trading and if i make a loss with just one trade i must revenge from the market but just thinking in the revenge is the start of loosing our accounts

Yea, talk about nervousness and indecision. That is one of the things lack of preparation can do to a trader. When there is no plan on hoe to trade, the trader is always affected by the changes in the market and the tendency to lose concentration sets in.

It is logically and scientifically true that every thing if you do it overly then it will turn harmful to you. Take for example the food. If you eat a lot amount of food no matter how healthy kind of food you eat then surely it will become unhealthy to you and make you sick. And so does overtrading make you losses.

I think in a day we should trade just 3-4 time on market but trade is not healthy for our fund if profit come then its ok but over trade is the signal of a lot of loss
You said right 3 to 4 times trading is enough for a trader he can get his daily targets with this trading If he is going to profit all the time ,even then too he should avoid over trading because forex market can be reverse any time, He should trade in limits.

Over trading is not good for any trader. If you involve your self in over trading, you will not make he money that will be compared to the time you are spending trading. Over trading will make you feel bored and tired to trade and it will make you feel less interested in forex.

I think sometimes a trader might even find it extremely difficult to concentrate when he over trades. It's more like you are straining your brain beyond limit. I mean, It's more like trying to do things the hard way even though the hard way wouldn't pay.

i think most of new traders that extremely get excited for knowing forex world and get curious and think about easy money will do overnight trading... but someday they will learn that trading overnight is useless and only make their body suffer... you know that sometimes words is not enough to warn them about risking health things, so they will realize it after they experienced it...

Over trade make you lose your money as soon as possible because your body is tired and your mind is not focus.

Exactly, it is! Even, in my early stage of trading overtrading was my main problem! Then I started to follow money management! I see, without following general rules of money management success is really impossible here, over lots always brings big losses.

It looks like cancer! Even, you can lose your money although you have a good trading strategy because of over trading problem. Trading is all about discipline; so we should avoid this kind of problem during our trading session.

Over-trading is the most pervasive and harming trading mistake among traders. As a Forex trader, you can possibly enter a trade 24 hours per day, around five and a half days a week, and this day and night compulsion to be in the market is about powerful for some individuals. To be sure, numerous traders may not know they are over-trading since it is a great degree simple mix-up to fall prey to.

Too much of anything is not good. A person should know when to stop. As for over trading, if a trader keeps doing it then it will be a reason for loss in the long run. So when they feel like they are making this mistake, they should back off.

I would like to advise you to trade with smaller lot sizes in order to increase the probability of winning trades. Many traders lose their money in the rebuilding process of their account. It is not a wise decision to cover up your losses with high lot sizes. Thank you!

Over trading is never a good idea. Trade when an opportunity arises and also learn when it is too much trading. Learning to stop yourself is also part of trading process.

I would like to recommend you to work on a particular plan in which you need to invest only 2% of your capital account on a single trade. It is the best and simple plan for the behinners in order to stay on the market for some time. Thanks!

Over trade make you lose your money as soon as possible because your body is tired and your mind is not focus.

It’s a phobia according to me; there is no instant remedy of it; in this case; traders need to take a long break and re-plan on demo. In addition, over trading is one of the most common problem here.

I have seen that many people get carried away when they get small success in forex trading. They try to overdo thing. They punch way more than their weight. They should stay grounded and exert some type of control and discipline. They should learn from their success and repeat the strategy.

I think in a day we should trade just 3-4 time on market but trade is not healthy for our fund if profit come then its ok but over trade is the signal of a lot of loss

I think, over trading meaning avoiding the risk reward ratio and open lots of trade positions in a time without counting the quality of trade.

Make your EA trading professional at any cost otherwise you can’t reap better result. However, if traders have a profession EA, then things are different for them.