• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

over trade should not healthy for you

I think in a day we should trade just 3-4 time on market but trade is not healthy for our fund if profit come then its ok but over trade is the signal of a lot of loss

I think over trade can be unhealthy unless the market is superb but its not that way all the time. If a pro trader have experiences then they can open tons of trades but for us we can only do a bit at a time. I think controlled good, profitable trades are better than too many impulsive trades. I think those who open way too many trades are impulsive or doing revenge trades.

Over trading just as it can't guarantee a trader over profit can also bring some health related illnesses. I mean, sitting down at a place for long is already a bad posture and allowing much light enter your eye over a long time is also another bad part of it. Instead of over trading, the trader can spend more time studying other ways some other traders who have less time manage their time.

Getting obsessed with trading is never a good thing. A trader should enter a trade only after assessing the pros and cons, when opportunity pops up. Merely forcing ourselves into a trade just for thrill or excitement will ultimately prove suicidal. It should always be remembered that losing money is very easy in this profession. Thus, speculative activity will prove beneficial only to those who show mental toughness. As professionals suggest, a good trader knows when a trade should not be taken. What separates an amateur and a professional is the ability to stay away from the market when there is no clarity. Over trading will create confusion in the minds of a trader, thereby resulting in capital erosion. It may also result in depression.

We are not doing job like trading from morning 10 am to evening 7 pm. We trade as per the market. And the market never stays good all the time. So it is better to take the full benefits of the opportunity when you get.

I think that over trade is not allow for newbies and also the other who is just gather the knowledge about it and also old trader it can also do it but there is also have some risk as per my opinion after cover your profit ratio if you satisfied with it then you should close for the day also if you see there is another chance for better then carry on.

I think that over trade is not allow for newbies and also the other who is just gather the knowledge about it and also old trader it can also do it but there is also have some risk as per my opinion after cover your profit ratio if you satisfied with it then you should close for the day also if you see there is another chance for better then carry on.
I agree with you with some extend. If anybody is capable to work for long time then i don't think there is any issue. Yes, if there is any problem while trading then you should stop trading and think about the mistake.

I think you should give it a rest if you're tired and losing a lot in one day. I think revenge trading can be dangerous and can get you in gambling mode so just quit it and come back later. Trading is fun but over trading or trying too hard will cause you to lose out. I think being way too emotional is not good either.

It's a natural thing, too much of everything is bad not just in Forex but also other aspects of life. It doesn't only work on your health but in a long run, on your productivity too. The more we stress ourselves or try too hard to impress, the lesser productive we shall become. Instead of doing it wrong as a result of over labour, it will pay more doing it a better way even if it will take more time to achieve success

Absolutely, we should not over trade as our mind gets tired and stuck and which leads to fail in forex as we know we need to concentrate well during analyses therefore should focus with fresh mind.

@Markllee30 i do agree with you, until now i don't see any reason why we should overtrade, if we only want to pursuit the profit then do it in the other day when you feel like you are the best one, rather than forcing ourselves to overtrade that will make us down easily

@Markllee30 i do agree with you, until now i don't see any reason why we should overtrade, if we only want to pursuit the profit then do it in the other day when you feel like you are the best one, rather than forcing ourselves to overtrade that will make us down easily
I do believe that some of the times, it is the traders themselves that mount unnecessary pressures on themselves. I mean, the pressure to make some huge profits or some consistent profits even when it is already clear that they are taking far much more than their brain can bear. Over trading have both some medical and psychological effect on the life of any trader who practices it.

yes I agree a trader should do quality trading not see the quantity that he is making much trading every day. Over trading is dangerous because a trader can make himself confused . It is good to trade in a limit where you just get your targets .

I do believe that some of the times, it is the traders themselves that mount unnecessary pressures on themselves. I mean, the pressure to make some huge profits or some consistent profits even when it is already clear that they are taking far much more than their brain can bear. Over trading have both some medical and psychological effect on the life of any trader who practices it.
Since it affect our own psychology aside from our own healthy i think that is really make a sense, so far i think that overtrading is not the way i am, i prefer to trade based on my skills right now rather tha push myself too hard.

I have even seen that the success of Forex as perceived doesn't really lie on the number of times you have to stress yourself. I mean, trying to hard to impress doesn't give you an edge to success. The most appropriate time wins the most appropriate goal and that is a thing Forex brings. Knowing the right time to trade and trading the right way.

I have even seen that the success of Forex as perceived doesn't really lie on the number of times you have to stress yourself. I mean, trying to hard to impress doesn't give you an edge to success. The most appropriate time wins the most appropriate goal and that is a thing Forex brings. Knowing the right time to trade and trading the right way.
Over trade is one of the thing that trader shouldn't do, it is not healthy and will kill us sooner if we cannot maintain the risk. In my own opinion, Overtrade will never bring any good results for traders, the only thing that overtrade gave was Loss and Unhealthy trading.

Sometimes, lack of planning might just be a major reason for this. Not all traders would want to over trade in the real sense, some might not made a plan for themselves on when to exit and they tend to keep trading to either recover some of their losses or make some more profit.

i think that over trading is just like working too hard/stressful in Forex Trading, besides we need to work too smart. Over trading in another words is working too hard/stressful which will also will keep stressing our brain. Because every parts of the body needs a good rest before working again.

i also think that making profit from the market is the best thing than over trading in the market. Naturally to much of very thing is bad and can lead to our destruction.

Sometimes, lack of planning might just be a major reason for this. Not all traders would want to over trade in the real sense, some might not made a plan for themselves on when to exit and they tend to keep trading to either recover some of their losses or make some more profit.
Yes it is very important to have a proper planning and a clear concept about trading. As if plan is clear then only it is possible to learn and earn.