• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News In Forex Trading

If you wanna make money here consistently, then you can’t avoid the fundamental trading! News trading is so much crucial!
Yes, being active according to the ongoing market news shall help us to predict the movement and price changes in trading and could be beneficial for traders but is learnt with time and one’s experiences.

I prefer scalping to news trading. The main advantage is scalping is that you can close a trade within some pips and it will require you the shortest time to reap gain on the market.

As a global market, forex is affected by news hitting the market every single day. Global economic knowledge should be significantly understood to operate trading in the market.

Some years ago, I traded silver all on a sudden on a signal provided by Swiss bank, which caused me to lose 600 dollars. Not taking any backup entry immediately was a big mistake of mine.

Everyday numerous news hit the market making the market volatile and traders can make money by making the best use of this volatility within the very short time.

Many of us like to trade news and because news make the market volatile that help us gain profit quickly. But we don’t know the exact way of news trading.

The way news can help us earn quick profit, it can lead our equity go down. News hit the market with different impacts that we have to consider.

News trading is different from other types of trading because it creates thrill in a trader. Hardcore market analysis is needed to capture the market price before a news.